January Babies?

congrats!!!!! me and my boyfriend also both have january birthdays, 21st and the 27th, edd is Jan 15th but im hoping this little alien stays cozy for an extra few days and can be born on his birthday it would be so cute!!!!

im sorry for your loss, but cheers to a sticky one!!!
My Bday is Jan 19th, edd is Jan 10th... we'll see....
Now I have a reason to like January Bdays!

I just cannot contain my excitement. Everything I do online is researching developmental pregnancy stages. I ordered a couple of books, too, and can't wait to start reading.

Anyone thinking about attempting a natural childbirth? I have a birth center near my home that I would love to use - the caveat is there is NO epidural available. Decisions, decisions.

i want to attempt is solely on the fact that having a huge needle drill my spine scares the living crap out of me, and i had a friend who got it, and they poked the wrong place and she now has back problems from it. (rare occurrance but it happens) i think i would pass out from having it, and unless the pain is deathly unbearable and its lookin to be a long delivery, i want to try it natural. (also assuming no complications of course)

I'm also looking to have as natural a childbirth as possible. Am hoping they let me have a water birth. I know I will likely have to be in hospital to have the baby because I'm currently considered high risk (but hoping after 12 weeks they'll consider me a healthy and normal pregnancy) but if I had the option I'd actually prefer a home birth with a birthing pool. But as many of my friends have pointed out...birth plan usually goes out the window when you're actually in labour lol. xx

Hello Ladies! My EDD is Jan 7th. I haven't seen the doctor yet or had my date scan so that is just my guess. I got pregnant on my 1st round of clomid! I saw the nurse 3 different times for HCG level checks and all was well. I got my :bfp: @ 10dpo. My level @ 11dpo was 32 @ 14 dpo was 91 and @ 18dpo 299. I thought they were kind of low. But the nurse said they were great. Also my progesterone @ 11dpo was 37 and then climbed to 40 at the next 2 blood test. She said that was great. So now I am just waiting for my early ultrasound on the 29th...I will be 8 weeks and 4 days! I can't wait to see the heartbeat! I have been so paranoid about MC...even though I've never had one. It seems like each day I relax a little more that nothing seems to be wrong. :thumbup:

ourlittlehill - I'd just be easy on yourself and not push too hard. Exercise is good for us during pregnancy because its important to stay healthy and makes us stronger leading to easier births a lot of the time (at least this is what my gynae was spouting at me yesterday when I asked about my exercise routine).

Well we had a prenatal class today to go over questions and recommendations with all the nurses, so I think I got my questions answered. I was mostly concerned about the abdominal workouts and yoga, but they all said that it was fine. Abdominal strength is good for a pregnant lady I guess, or at least that's what they told me. So long as it's not Bikram yoga, I've been cleared! :happydance:

ourlittlehill - I'd just be easy on yourself and not push too hard. Exercise is good for us during pregnancy because its important to stay healthy and makes us stronger leading to easier births a lot of the time (at least this is what my gynae was spouting at me yesterday when I asked about my exercise routine).

Well we had a prenatal class today to go over questions and recommendations with all the nurses, so I think I got my questions answered. I was mostly concerned about the abdominal workouts and yoga, but they all said that it was fine. Abdominal strength is good for a pregnant lady I guess, or at least that's what they told me. So long as it's not Bikram yoga, I've been cleared! :happydance:

Great! Getting a workout isn't the problem for me the last week, it's keeping my mouth closed! I am starving all the time. This is going to be a battle.

Hi, can I join please? I'm due on 3rd January - 1st baby. I'm 7 weeks today!

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all

xxx

Welcome Pink Beauty & TheEternal, congrats to u both!

Do you ladies know who all is going to be in the delivery room?

I feel slightly nauseous after eating, some twinges, sometimes pains in breasts, constipation, occasionally I was having headaches, and a few v mild cramps :)
Nearly an Appleseed-I can't get a ticker to work on my tablet :)
I am using my tablet also...try copying a diff. Code...for one i had to use the one tht didnt say for forums and it worked.

So glad to see you got your BFP.. u were one of the first people to welcome me on this site :) Yay for us!:happydance:
Yay for us is right!:) :happydance::happydance:
Nice having all these Jan. Due dates:) we will all get to go thru this together:thumbup:

congrats!!!!! me and my boyfriend also both have january birthdays, 21st and the 27th, edd is Jan 15th but im hoping this little alien stays cozy for an extra few days and can be born on his birthday it would be so cute!!!!

im sorry for your loss, but cheers to a sticky one!!!
My Bday is Jan 19th, edd is Jan 10th... we'll see....
Now I have a reason to like January Bdays!
lol my bday is Jan 15 and my hubby is Jan 7
Baby due Jan 18. ..too funny

Hi girls, wow there's so many January babies!! I'm due 21st Jan, I'm 4+3 :)

Tooo excited!!

Hey everyone
I just found out I am pregnant by home pregnancy test on Monday. I think I'm about 4 weeks :) I'm just looking for other people to talk to. This is my first pregnancy! So exciting :)

Hows Everyones Symptoms ?? x
I thought I was already so tired it couldn't get worse, but I feel like I'm sleep walking now.... Went to bed at 6:45pm - I work at 5 am, so wake up time is 4am - SO tired still! Gonna nap today again, but there is no shaking this sleepy feeling.....
Finally got the ultrasound booked for 2 weeks from today!!!!!
I've not been puking at all, just nauseated when I'm hungry/ smell nastiness....
Boobs/ nipples are still hurting off and on. So excited I just wanna rush to a bit further when it all feels safe!

Hows Everyones Symptoms ?? x

Heart burn!!!! Argh!!! apart from that - nothing!!

I'm probably just imagining it but it's sort of like a buzzing sensation down there with pin like pains... Hmmmmmm surely it can't be growing already?

Hey everyone
I just found out I am pregnant by home pregnancy test on Monday. I think I'm about 4 weeks :) I'm just looking for other people to talk to. This is my first pregnancy! So exciting :)
Congrats!!:flower:
We all are here to share it all.:cloud9:

That's awesome Ksea! Congrats! Welcome to January babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->