January Babies?

Hi ladies, may I join as well :flower:? I got my :bfp: on Mother's Day, the best gift ever. I am both excited and terrified at the same time as my first pregnancy ended in an early MC. Praying this will be my rainbow baby. According to my calculations, my EDD is on January 21st. I don't plan on seeing my doctor though until after 8 weeks...just to be sure.

Glad I found this thread! Congrats everyone :happydance:

Got My Bfp 3 days ago have done tones of HPT lol :)
My EDD Is january 19th 2013 Im so Happy Hope We All Have Sticky Beans !!

Hi everyone!
Hunni, I am due on the 14th Jan too!
Just found out today, I actually haven't had a period for 7 months due to PCOS and Hypothyroidism so to say I am shocked is an understatement!
Took provera last week in order to start clomid but period never came!
BFP on digi CB and blue dye too said 2-3 weeks!
Seeing midwife next Tues and booked an early private scan for 6th June when should be 8 weeks!
Eeeek!
Any of you got symptoms? I have a dull ache in abdomen and twitches too...

X

My current symptoms include mild intermittent nausea that is easily stopped with food or a ginger chew (Trader Joe's). I haven't vomited. I also have mildly sore breasts, though not as bad as earlier. Add to the list mood swings, cramping, bloated feeling, and occasional heartburn.

It's reassuring to feel something because I feel like my pregnancy is going well. Perhaps that's not very scientific, but I am pretty happy to have symptoms because it reminds me of the little bean.

Hi everyone!
Hunni, I am due on the 14th Jan too!
Just found out today, I actually haven't had a period for 7 months due to PCOS and Hypothyroidism so to say I am shocked is an understatement!
Took provera last week in order to start clomid but period never came!
BFP on digi CB and blue dye too said 2-3 weeks!
Seeing midwife next Tues and booked an early private scan for 6th June when should be 8 weeks!
Eeeek!
Any of you got symptoms? I have a dull ache in abdomen and twitches too...

X

Congrats!! I'm also due Jan 14th and suffer from Hypothyroidism. My endo upped my dosage two months ago and now I finally got my bfp after 9 months of trying! :)

Can I join here too? Very early for me at only 8 DPO but my EDD is 27th January 2013!:happydance:

Congrats!! I'm also due Jan 14th and suffer from Hypothyroidism. My endo upped my dosage two months ago and now I finally got my bfp after 9 months of trying! :)
Hi Calista! Hypo sucks right!
I am on 75mg and 100mg alternative days as 100 was too much and 75 too little. Think you have to be monitored closely as levels can really change during pregnancy!
Still in shock as only found out today!!

X

I am on 75mg and 100mg alternative days as 100 was too much and 75 too little. Think you have to be monitored closely as levels can really change during pregnancy!

X

I'm hypothyroid too! Just come back from a blood test to check my levels, boo :( Hopefully they will all come back fine and Little Pea will develop their thyroid properly. By my calculations I'm due Jan 15th. I'm on 75mcg at the moment, which i thought was bad enough having to remember the location of the 25mcd and 50mcg tabs but taking 100 and 75 on alternate days? I'd never manage that!

:flower:

X

I'm hypothyroid too! Just come back from a blood test to check my levels, boo :( Hopefully they will all come back fine and Little Pea will develop their thyroid properly. By my calculations I'm due Jan 15th. I'm on 75mcg at the moment, which i thought was bad enough having to remember the location of the 25mcd and 50mcg tabs but taking 100 and 75 on alternate days? I'd never manage that!

We're due the same day :flower: :cloud9:

X

Have your levels remained steady while TTC? Mine were 44 at my last physical and my endo upped me from 150mcg to 200mcg. Now I'm slightly hyper but it made all the difference since the first month of my levels being near normal we conceived :) I now have to miss a pill on Sundays. That alternating would be hard for me too. lol

Calista20

I only found out that I was Hypo a couple of months before we started TTC so my levels haven't been stable, and still arent stable! They are much better than they were though. My GP hasnt told me any numbers, but I feel so much better now!

Hey ladies! Yay for January babies:)
My husband and i also have Jan birthdays.:) i had my first positive hpt last thursday...we are beyond excited:happydance: we had a m/c June and this was our 4th cycle back to TTC:thumbup:
Trying to stay positive:)
Here my tests....5/10..5/11..5/12. First appt is June 11:)

Attachments

• 2012-05-11_09-13-51_843.jpg
    2012-05-11_09-13-51_843.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012-05-12_18-58-48_269.jpg
    2012-05-12_18-58-48_269.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
I want to gone ahead and start buying diapers and wipes and bottles but i think it's too early
Hi:) we want to do the same...but then thought what if out new little bundle has a skin reaction to certain diapers? It happens...we plan every week to put money in the diaper wiper bank ;) just in case. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->