January Babies?

Great! Getting a workout isn't the problem for me the last week, it's keeping my mouth closed! I am starving all the time. This is going to be a battle.

I know!! I feel like I need to eat all the time. I'm trying to shove healthy things like vegetables and fruits into my mouth, but I really want froyo. :) I figure if I shove something not so healthy in I might be able to equal it out by staying active and eating something healthy, too. I'm trying to get all the food in before I get morning sickness though!

Im Starting To Get Presure In Lower Back Anyone Had This ?? x

Im Starting To Get Presure In Lower Back Anyone Had This ?? x
As long as there is no bleeding, it's alright! I have had this off and on since I got my BFP.

No Bleeding Atall just pressure ! it comes and goes ect x

Do you ladies know who all is going to be in the delivery room?

We had this discussion with hubby yesterday. I only want him, midwife and midwife assistant there with me. No mother in law. They can visit right after... and my mom is in Guatemala, so :cry:

RDO -a few days ago I got backache in my lower back, it only lasted 2 days then has gone.

5 weeks today :)

Hi all,

Found out last Friday (very faint test) and confirmed for sure on Saturday (clear blue w/conception indicator) that we are pregnant with our first!

I'm so excited but it almost feels wrong to be excited as I know it's quite common to miscarry this early on, and I don't want to invest too much emotionally in this just in case it ends suddenly - I don't think I could bear it! I'm so scared of something going wrong but am praying for a H&H 9 months. Does anyone else feel this way?

I believe I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant but not entirely sure as my last AF was irregular...my GP couldn't fit me in until next Friday 25th May, so I can't even ask what she thinks! However, by my calculations baby is due 16th January - it's so exciting to see several others with the same EDD :D hi to you all!

So looking forward to sharing this special time with you, just hope all goes well xxx

i am 4 weeks pregnant - my due date is 24 January 2013 and my first scan is at week 9 on the 4th of July! still such a far way from now!

i tested because i had an implantation dip at 9dpo and my temps rose nicely. tested positive at 11dpo and got a nice strong line!!

currently i have no symptoms at all aside from huge veiny boobs :D

Hi all,

Found out last Friday (very faint test) and confirmed for sure on Saturday (clear blue w/conception indicator) that we are pregnant with our first!

I'm so excited but it almost feels wrong to be excited as I know it's quite common to miscarry this early on, and I don't want to invest too much emotionally in this just in case it ends suddenly - I don't think I could bear it! I'm so scared of something going wrong but am praying for a H&H 9 months. Does anyone else feel this way?

I believe I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant but not entirely sure as my last AF was irregular...my GP couldn't fit me in until next Friday 25th May, so I can't even ask what she thinks! However, by my calculations baby is due 16th January - it's so exciting to see several others with the same EDD :D hi to you all!

So looking forward to sharing this special time with you, just hope all goes well xxx

The fear is quite normal. For one day I was super excited, then 24 hrs later the fears started. While it's important to be informed of the possibilities, it's also in your best interest to stay off the a lot of the miscarriage forums. (Easier said than done, trust me!)

There is very little in your control at this point so just enjoy the ride. Take your prenatal and take care of yourself. That's all you can do to protect that little bean!

Truth is, if you've made it past your AF due date, you have about an 85% chance of making it to your second trimester! Most miscarriages are chemical miscarriages. The odds are in our favor!!!

My symptoms in week 5 are variable.
  • My boobs are gigantic and sore.
  • I have intermittent cramping but not nearly as frequently as that first week. I have not had any spotting.
  • I will have AF-type cramps after orgasm.
  • My biggest problem is my appetite. I cannot eat enough. Ugh.
  • I had a few waves of nausea toward the end of week 4 but they have stopped. I understand with worst is yet to come!

Still excited, still nervous, still pregnant!

Hi alll!!!!!

Firstly congrats to all the new :bfp: ladies :)

Had my first Gp appointment today BP fine and booked me in with my first midwife appointment. Could have had it next week but I'm away on business so can't make it!! Gutted! So now I have to wait 2 weeks....getting impatient is not the word :p

Symptoms ....

Hungry all the time but get full very quickly followed by severe bloating!! Food baby ;)
Mild cramping - especially during orgasm :(
Sore nipples and tender breasts still
Thirsty!!!
Very tired ......

.....zzzzZZZZzzz zzzzZZZZZzzz.........

Apart from that I feel great!!!! :D

Xx

I've only just found out and my scan wasn't very clear because I'm only 6 weeks (or there abouts) but from my own dates and the scan I think I'm due January 8th :)

My boobs seem bigger today, I had quite bad pains in them last night, so they must have been growing lol, they are tender today, had no cramping for days then got some today, feel fine other than that..... :)

Does anyone else have a prickly, tingling poking pain sensation down there and on their lower back??

It's odd I've had it for a few days xx

I just found out this morning. I should be 4 weeks. I am headed to the doctor after work to confirm and schedule my first appointment.

OMG!!!!:happydance:

Hi, it's so nice to have you all around for support :)

Anyone else experiencing random spotting? As in, just a tiny bit *TMI alert* when you wipe or in knickers? Not a lot, not every day - just enought to make you think "hmmm, I wonder what that's about?"

My other symptoms are:

(Lesser): nausea (not as bad now as it was last week), occasional cramping

(More noticeable): tiredness sore breasts (swelling too, which is not good as I am already large in that dept and will struggle to increase my bra size!!), forgetfullness/scattiness - getting my words muddled, leaving things behind etc.

(Mega noticeable): interrupted sleep, needing the loo much more often, thirsty, change in appetite (not hungry for full meals, preferring small snacks and carby stuff in particular)

I seem to be rather textbook! lol

x

Today was the day i got nauseated bad, I was literally sick to my stomach but could not throw up. it felt more like i wanted to pass out

Today has been my worse day yet! Felt dizzy allday boobs r feeling so sore and heavy and have had stronger cramps and twinges !And keep having nausea waves !!

Today has been my worse day yet! Felt dizzy allday boobs r feeling so sore and heavy and have had stronger cramps and twinges !And keep having nausea waves !!

I think it;s the heat that is making me sick

I haven't been doing too bad with symptoms. Just really tired. Both of my last pregnancies weren't too bad either in the first tri. It was the third tri that always gave me the problems as I've had HELLP syndrom with both.

As for the delivery room, I'm going to have hubby and a birth photographer. I'm a photographer myself and I have seen a bunch of friend's birth's and it's so amazing to have it documented like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->