January Babies?

Hey Ladies :D how are we all today?
I'm doing ok today have to go get a blood test before i go to work :S i have been exposed to slap cheek and need to have a test to see if i am immune or not as it can lead to MC it can also cause a condition called hydrops fetalis they are very small chances but got me worried still. i have had headaches for the last 2 days :( its been hard looking after LO as i couldn't stand up with out getting dizzy but i have managed :D back to work tonight then a trip out of town for OHs sport tomorrow and work on Sunday its going to be a long weekend

My OB said my due date is 2nd Jan but online calculators say 7th Jan and some say 14th jan. LMP was 28th March. Anyway first scan on 29th May @ 7-8ish weeks. :happydance:

I had some liquidy CM, it scared me because I felt like I was bleeding. It wasn't like normal CM it was too runny and I felt it. Is that strange? I was having cramps.

Hi ladies!! I'm new to this site and really pleased I've found it as we aren't telling anyone yet!!
My MW has given us a date of 2nd Jan and I have my first scan on the 24th!! I can't wait! I'll post a picture as soon as I have it.
As thatll make me 8wks ish at the scan, does anyone think it'll be too early to tell people? This is my first so it's all new to me!!

Excited to be joining you all !! Found out last friday, my EDD predicted by an online calculator is January 18th. This will be our 3rd child our kids are 8, and 5. I forgot how nerve wracking this is!!! First appt is scheduled for June 11th which seems so far away. :wacko:

Hello January Mummies!!!Me and my husband have been trying for our first baby since February. Got pregnant straight away but had an early m/c. Was due my period yesterday/ Did a test on Monday because im extremely impatient but it was negative. Felt really sick yesterday and had a "feeling" so did another test and it was positive. Did another this morning to double check, also positive whoop whoop!A little nervous because of the first time but excited too! January 23rd for me :)

Hey Ladies :D how are we all today?
I'm doing ok today have to go get a blood test before i go to work :S i have been exposed to slap cheek and need to have a test to see if i am immune or not as it can lead to MC it can also cause a condition called hydrops fetalis they are very small chances but got me worried still. i have had headaches for the last 2 days :( its been hard looking after LO as i couldn't stand up with out getting dizzy but i have managed :D back to work tonight then a trip out of town for OHs sport tomorrow and work on Sunday its going to be a long weekend

Morning! Hope you feel better soon. I think I'm being neurotic but am so worried something's wrong. Had more blood than I have been when I went to the loo this morning, and also loose bowel...have called the doctor and am waiting for a callback from the triage nurse. I don't know if it's just cos this is my first time but I'm so worried about it! Haven't seen a doctor about my pregnancy yet (was/am due to go in next Friday) but think I need to see one sooner, to alleviate my fears at least. Any words of advice? xx

OK so I went to see my GP and he was lovely about it, really understanding. He's given me a basic pregnancy pack and felt my belly - to my surprise it was really senstive in one particular place, but he said he doesn't think it's anything to worry about. He reminded me that 1 in 3 pregnancies are mc and that he thinks I'm quite normal to be anxiously excited. He advised if the bleeding gets worse or I encounter further tummy trouble I should go back and they'll run bloods and samples. Am booked in for next Fri anyway for my "booking" appointment so will check my progress then and make sure all is well.

Phew! (although he was keen to ensure I know the likelihood of mc and that brought me back down to earth - I hope he wasn't trying to hint...)

OK so I went to see my GP and he was lovely about it, really understanding. He's given me a basic pregnancy pack and felt my belly - to my surprise it was really senstive in one particular place, but he said he doesn't think it's anything to worry about. He reminded me that 1 in 3 pregnancies are mc and that he thinks I'm quite normal to be anxiously excited. He advised if the bleeding gets worse or I encounter further tummy trouble I should go back and they'll run bloods and samples. Am booked in for next Fri anyway for my "booking" appointment so will check my progress then and make sure all is well.

Phew! (although he was keen to ensure I know the likelihood of mc and that brought me back down to earth - I hope he wasn't trying to hint...)

Hoping for the best. :hugs:

Thanks hun. I've started passing small clots and am a bit crampy where I was tender when the GP touched me - think I'm spending too much time thinking about this as am starting to freak out a bit!

Hello January Mummies!!!Me and my husband have been trying for our first baby since February. Got pregnant straight away but had an early m/c. Was due my period yesterday/ Did a test on Monday because im extremely impatient but it was negative. Felt really sick yesterday and had a "feeling" so did another test and it was positive. Did another this morning to double check, also positive whoop whoop!A little nervous because of the first time but excited too! January 23rd for me :)

Congratulations and welcome to the group! H/H 9 months!

Totally understand where your coming from. I had a m/c June.
But we are keeping positive:happydance::hugs:
This baby is sticking!
So BIG CONGRATS!

Thanks hun. I've started passing small clots and am a bit crampy where I was tender when the GP touched me - think I'm spending too much time thinking about this as am starting to freak out a bit!

I'm always a bit crampy, but never with blood. Just kind of alot of CM. When I talked to my office this week they said that some amount of bleeding was normal, as well as cramping. I shouldn't be concerned unless I'm soaking a maxi in an hour. Which seems like alot!! I feel like I'd be worried way before that point.

Anyhow, good luck to you and I hope you feel better! :hugs:

I'm always a bit crampy, but never with blood. Just kind of alot of CM. When I talked to my office this week they said that some amount of bleeding was normal, as well as cramping. I shouldn't be concerned unless I'm soaking a maxi in an hour. Which seems like alot!! I feel like I'd be worried way before that point.

Anyhow, good luck to you and I hope you feel better! :hugs:

Thankyou for sharing that, it's reassuring, am trying to take it easy this weekend (had a 4-hr nap this afternoon) and hope that rest is all I need x

Im due Jan 12th!

Had pregnancy confirmed yesterday with a pee test, ultrasound booked for closer to 10 weeks along.

experiancing headaches, and exhaustion!

Confirmed yesterday that I am pregnant. About 4 weeks. I have just worried because I don't really have much for symptoms. First appointment is June 4th.

We found out today that we're having another LO, so happy! Our sons first Birthday was only 2 weeks ago so this is perfect timing for us!x

Funny, I also have a sensitive spot down low on my belly above my pubic bone, I noticed it after my first son was born, the dr never had any clue what could cause it though. I noticed it post partum last time but now I am feeling it again.

As for the bleeding, on the day I found out at 9dpo I had bright red bleeding. I know it wasnt implantation as my positive was already quite dark and had implantation pink spotting on 7dpo. At 9 dpo I had cramping and then bright red bleeding and had a small red clot, as soon as that came the cramping and bleeding all stopped. I have since had 3 blood draws... 11 dpo hcg 120...13 dpo hcg 388 and 20 dpo hcg 2612. Progesterone is at 80. Saw a gestational sac at 4w6d that measured 5w1d. So far so good for where I should be. I thought for sure after that bleed it was over before it even started. Hang in there and try not to obsess over every thing:thumbup: I am queen of obsessing myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->