January Babies?

Im Peeing Alot , Boobs Are Sore, Slight Nausea AT Times , Mild back ache & Tummy cramps ... Im 5 weeks 1 day :)

all the above until 6 weeks but now minus the back ache and tummy cramps...however now feeling uncomfortable in certain positions when i sleep....sorry tmi..but stools quote soft not runny...and very dark ( due to my pre natals i think) and did notice i am peeing alot more now....esp during the night....never noticed that befoe in all my pg....

boob look quite firm at the centre....normally they are soft and pancakey not falt but you now slightly loose...now the front of them quite veiny and i get the odd pain and tingly sensation when your breastfeeding like when tey feel gorged and need to be released....

still nausea esp after eating.....have a salty and sweet tooth...anything in between.....too bland....oh and feeling flutters since week 6...people tell me it is gas but nope i know after 4 kids...this is not gas it is my uterus....think baby swishing around.....they have become more noticble this week esp when i lie on ym back and have lap top resting on me like...now....:)

So, what's making me giggle at the moment is the fact that I can't remember if I have posted on this thread already... Don't know how to check either without going through the 29 pages of posts hahaha!! Talk about forgetfulness!

Anyway, I just wanted to say good morning to you all and hope you are all relaxing and feeling super positive xx

I feel pretty symptomless the past few days, have had constipation then loose stools, could be from prenatal vitamins though....all in all I feel fine but ms may kick in next week?

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site! Just got my BFP this morning! This will be my first pregnancy. I will be 4 weeks on Monday! We are wry excited! Looks like I'm due around January 28, 2013!

Sorry I meant " we are really excited"

Congratulations and welcome to the group! Getting into January 2013 under the gun! This is an awesome group with some really down-to-earth ladies. We're nearly all a couple of weeks ahead of you so PLEASE pick our brains! :)

Aww yay that great!!! Good luck ladies! I'm a little nervous since its so early still! On top of that my husband is in the navy. We got word last week before I knew I was pg that he might deploy for a year!!! Cross your fingers that they don't!

I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. This past week I have been very tired. Had lots of cm. off and on cramping and a lot of pressure. I did have diarrhea one day tmi sorry. Iv had very tender BB for 3 days now. I have had some nausea but only last for a few second because of a weird smell lol

Hey ladies, I recently got my BFP as well, after some confusion about my due date it should all work out that I'm due January 30, 2013.

I'm hoping that this is going to be a lucky day for me, it's also the original due date that I had with my first loss.

I'm not feeling many symptoms, I'm just so tired that the thought of getting out of bed makes me want to cry! lol.

I'm due Jan 18th - LOTS of symptoms from heartburn and constant peeing to wearing maternity jeans already and boobs gone up a full cup size!

Having HCG measured as after 5 MC i am high risk so have been monitored from 5 weeks.

Looking for bump buddies, add me as a friend/contact if you are also due in Jan :happydance:

my main symptom at the moment is the tiredness Its Horrible I Just Wanna Sleep And I Have A 20 Month old to look after while his dad at work !! and not to mention the peeing hehe dno were its coming from haha :) + the sore boobs !! the cramping is slowing down though my ribs seem to hurt more ?? has anyone had that ?? x

my main symptom at the moment is the tiredness Its Horrible I Just Wanna Sleep And I Have A 20 Month old to look after while his dad at work !! and not to mention the peeing hehe dno were its coming from haha :) + the sore boobs !! the cramping is slowing down though my ribs seem to hurt more ?? has anyone had that ?? x
So this morning I noticed a clogged milk duct, at least that seems to fit the description.... Anyone who has been pregnant before had this symptom? I've tried a heat compress and massage but it's still there....

whats one of them ? what they look like ?? x

Hi it's me.

I'm afraid I'm bearing bad news. Went to hospital at 8.30am as I was worried that something wasn't right. Turns out my instincts were right. My hormone levels are right down and it's believed I either have miscarried or am in the process. Am booked in for repeat bloods on tues so will know for sure then. Am disappointed and a little sad but not upset, as I know that it will happen for us in God's timing.

Thanks for your congrats though and I hope to be back before too long God willing x

Oh no silverstone35 that's terrible! I hope your both OK xx

Silverstone35 Im Sooo Sorry Hun :( I Really Hope Its Gonna Be Okay Xx

I got my BFP today after a long 21 months!!! I am 15 dpiui today. I really never thought I would get here. This is a dream come true.

I go to the doctor for my first blood test tomorrow!!
Hopefully everything is good. I had slightly low progesterone 1 week after my iui and have been taking progesterone suppositories 3x/day.

I am obviously over the moon right now, but am nervous for tomorrow and to get through the first tri-mester. I will breath a major sigh of relief when the doctor tells me things look good and we hear the heartbeat.

The pregnancy calculator online says my due date will be January 25!!!
:)))

Symptoms this month: lower back ache, cramps, nausea, tired, thirsty, headache, breast only slightly tender but full with blue veins.

I would love some bump buddies :)))

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Congrats!!! :happydance:

I got my BFP today after a long 21 months!!! I am 15 dpiui today. I really never thought I would get here. This is a dream come true.

I go to the doctor for my first blood test tomorrow!!
Hopefully everything is good. I had slightly low progesterone 1 week after my iui and have been taking progesterone suppositories 3x/day.

I am obviously over the moon right now, but am nervous for tomorrow and to get through the first tri-mester. I will breath a major sigh of relief when the doctor tells me things look good and we hear the heartbeat.

The pregnancy calculator online says my due date will be January 25!!!
:)))

Symptoms this month: lower back ache, cramps, nausea, tired, thirsty, headache, breast only slightly tender but full with blue veins.

I would love some bump buddies :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->