January Babies?

Had my first midwife appointment today ladies... All was fine, got 12 wk scan on 2nd July and gonna have an early scan next week. I wanted to leave it til I was over 7 weeks so there will be more to see on the scan :)

Midwife was pushing for a home birth already! Sounds good though the thought of you having 2 midwives at home with you, pain relief and your own bed to relax in afterwards! Dont know what you ladies think though? Any thoughts?

Dx

I finally had a scan today show the sac in the right place so I'm well happy!
My biggest fear is needing another section, I'm hoping 8 years after last one i can deliver naturally this time :s

Had my first midwife appointment today ladies... All was fine, got 12 wk scan on 2nd July and gonna have an early scan next week. I wanted to leave it til I was over 7 weeks so there will be more to see on the scan :)

Midwife was pushing for a home birth already! Sounds good though the thought of you having 2 midwives at home with you, pain relief and your own bed to relax in afterwards! Dont know what you ladies think though? Any thoughts?

Dx
Just keep in mind that you won't have the option for an epidural if it's at home and u can't handle the pain.... I watched one where the lady swore by midwives and natural to freak out and finally get the epidural.... (luckily the midwives were at the hospital with her) At home u dont have the same luxuries...

My biggest fear is needing another section, I'm hoping 8 years after last one i can deliver naturally this time :s
Talk to ur GP/ OB about this as they do this quite often. Good luck in getting the natural birth u want :)

This week has been terrible for me. It was like all of the sudden I have had MS all day every day. I can't even make phone calls for work without feeling like Im going to lose it. I have no energy and my boobs are sooooooo sore. They are definitely getting bigger already. Anyone have any tips on things that have helped them with MS. Its going to be miserable couple of weeks but I know it will be worth it!

This week has been terrible for me. It was like all of the sudden I have had MS all day every day. I can't even make phone calls for work without feeling like Im going to lose it. I have no energy and my boobs are sooooooo sore. They are definitely getting bigger already. Anyone have any tips on things that have helped them with MS. Its going to be miserable couple of weeks but I know it will be worth it!
Hard sour candies work wonders! Also get one of the seasickness bracelets from the pharmacy if u can. Eat crackers/ dry cereal when u can. Make sure to get lots of fluids. Sucks u feel so gross :(

which week did u actually have this scan ?? my doc's telling me to get one at end of 6 weeks,, not sure if thats little early & i should wait till 8 weeks , kindly advice.

which week did u actually have this scan ?? my doc's telling me to get one at end of 6 weeks,, not sure if thats little early & i should wait till 8 weeks , kindly advice.

I had a scan at 6w2d Nd we were able to see the heart beat, if that helps

Random: Our apartment isn't really that big, and I'm cooking right now for dinner... I just want to run away Hahahahahahahaha the smell of the chicken that's in the oven is killing me!!!!!!!!!! I had read a lot about being pregnant, but nothing really prepares you for the real thing. The saddest part about it all is that I don't even know if i'm going to be able to eat dinner now. Haha.

i havent been sick off smells but i can smell things from a mile away its the Other halfs socks that are the worst hahaha :) x

Hey ladies,

I am new at this and my husband and I just found out we are pregnant! I am also due January 15 and we have our first appointment June 4! Seeing as we're telling limited family I thought joining this would help me chat with other soon to be mommys :) I definitely need help with following this but hopefully we can compare the side effects of the little ones growing inside :)

i havent been sick off smells but i can smell things from a mile away its the Other halfs socks that are the worst hahaha :) x

I have to agree with you about OHs socks being the worst i can smell my OHs as soon as i walk in the room he has taken them off in trying to put washing on and put them in wash almost kills me :S

Congrats on your bfp's LuckyFlutter and Babybonica!

Hahahaha DH doesn't really have a problem there, but that would be interesting haha.

Good luck on your rescan, MamaofOne!!

he works in a busy warehouse lifting ect so i will let him off with the smell haha :) got doctors in morning tomorrow :) dont think they will do much as im 6 weeks on saturday :/ x

Good luck on your rescan, MamaofOne!!

Thank you! All of my spotting and bad symptoms that made me think m/c were gone Tuesday night. So I am hopeful again, petrified to see an empty sac though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->