January Babies?

I am due January 12th, 2013. I tested because my period never showed up. I honestly did not think I was pregnant since PMS symptoms and preg symptoms are so alike for me but I couldn't be happier. My first scan is June 18th!!

Hi it's me.

I'm afraid I'm bearing bad news. Went to hospital at 8.30am as I was worried that something wasn't right. Turns out my instincts were right. My hormone levels are right down and it's believed I either have miscarried or am in the process. Am booked in for repeat bloods on tues so will know for sure then. Am disappointed and a little sad but not upset, as I know that it will happen for us in God's timing.

Thanks for your congrats though and I hope to be back before too long God willing x

I am so sorry. I had a nightmare 2 nights ago I had a miscarriage and it devastated me even though I knew it was a dream. I cant even imagine it happening for real. I admire your courage but please don't be afraid to mourn.

Hugs and love.

Hi it's me.

I'm afraid I'm bearing bad news. Went to hospital at 8.30am as I was worried that something wasn't right. Turns out my instincts were right. My hormone levels are right down and it's believed I either have miscarried or am in the process. Am booked in for repeat bloods on tues so will know for sure then. Am disappointed and a little sad but not upset, as I know that it will happen for us in God's timing.

Thanks for your congrats though and I hope to be back before too long God willing x

So sorry to read this. Prayers going your way.

Hi it's me.

I am so very sorry hun :hugs:

So, what's making me giggle at the moment is the fact that I can't remember if I have posted on this thread already... Don't know how to check either without going through the 29 pages of posts hahaha!! Talk about forgetfulness!

Anyway, I just wanted to say good morning to you all and hope you are all relaxing and feeling super positive xx

Um ... I thought the exact same thing! Wanted to say to January ladies ... April was a good month :haha:

What sort of symptoms are you all getting at the moment?

I'm not getting any and I'm worried :nope:

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm only 5 weeks and the only thing I've noticed is that I'm tired. But I'm kind of always tired, it's just how I roll.. That and the uncontrollable urge to smile ALL THE TIME!! :)

If you don't get any symptoms I would consider yourself lucky! :happydance:

Thanks again ladies, really I'm ok. In the process of completing my mc today so have taken the day off work and spent the day in my pj's. Congrats to all you lovelies, hope all goes well and remember to listen to your body as you are the expert when it comes to your body! Take care all xxx

What sort of symptoms are you all getting at the moment?

I'm not getting any and I'm worried :nope:

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm only 5 weeks and the only thing I've noticed is that I'm tired. But I'm kind of always tired, it's just how I roll.. That and the uncontrollable urge to smile ALL THE TIME!! :)

If you don't get any symptoms I would consider yourself lucky! :happydance:

I feel the same way. Having a hard time not worrying because I feel fine. I have the slightest amount of heartburn. And everything smells different to me.

Oh and I do have the uncontrollable urge to smile as well!!!! :cloud9:

So hit the 6 week mark AND my toddler has given me the cold from hell, im exhausted my whole body aches, i cant swallow, i cant breath through my nose, my head feels like its being drilled from the inside.....and im trying to work and its a nightmare!

So hit the 6 week mark AND my toddler has given me the cold from hell, im exhausted my whole body aches, i cant swallow, i cant breath through my nose, my head feels like its being drilled from the inside.....and im trying to work and its a nightmare!

Hope you feel better soon!!!! I can't even imagine how hard it must be handling everything!

Hey guys!

Found out yest that if dates are correct then I too am due in Jan (Jan 28th to be exact!!) Tho have a feeling that might change when I go for my scan, as got caught on the pill. And if I'm only 4 weeks then I have been having symptoms since about the time I should of conceived!!

Anyone else with same due date??

Hey guys!

Found out yest that if dates are correct then I too am due in Jan (Jan 28th to be exact!!) Tho have a feeling that might change when I go for my scan, as got caught on the pill. And if I'm only 4 weeks then I have been having symptoms since about the time I should of conceived!!

congrats hun

Hey guys!

Nicky n baby2 - add me in.. Got a BFP yesterday at 15 DPO... that makes me 4 weeks preggo & due in late Jan. (my iphone app says Jan 28th) Same Pinch... :thumbup:

I went for my check up this mrng... doc said its Faint Positive :)) she has done my blood test to make sure all hormone levels are fine

But u know what since yesterday i am feeling soo exhausted.. this mrng i couldnt eat my brkfst.. head is spinning... doc said too early for mrng sickness so she will do ultrasound in 7 weeks to make sure everythings ok

anyone of you have same symptoms ??

I can eat and have gained headaches. My bbs are getting more sore by the day

They should call it ALL DAY SICKNESS!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!
7 weeks today, patiently waiting for my scan in a week and a half.

I get all day sickness too (tho not actually been sick yet, am ok if I eat!!)

I also have the sore boobs, lighth-headedness/dizzyness too!

People are telling me its too early for these symptoms and I've had them for a few weeks now. :wacko:

I get all day sickness too (tho not actually been sick yet, am ok if I eat!!)

I also have the sore boobs, lighth-headedness/dizzyness too!

People are telling me its too early for these symptoms and I've had them for a few weeks now. :wacko:

Well, all pregnancies are different. You can start very early on as you could never get symptoms! I guess all we can do is hold on to our hat and enjoy the ride. Hahaha.

Yea it seems that way!

Last time I didn't have any symptoms till after I had missed my period and found out I was preg, this time tho the symptoms were the reason I didn't the test even tho I wasn't due my period for another week and half!!

The symptoms I'm getting now are same as ones I had last time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->