January Babies?

Count me in ... Due on Jan 28th .:) Got my BFP on May 22nd & confirmed with doc's urine test yesterday .. that makes me officially 4 weeks & 3 days pregnant ! Any symptoms u grlz seeing... i just feel tired the whole day ... dont wanna get up in the mrng for work .. feel like taking a nap in office :p

havent scheduled my 1st scan as yet.. may be will wait until 7 weeks... any suggestions ? Praying the little bean is doing fine inside :)

Gud Luck to every1

Count me in ... Due on Jan 28th .:) Got my BFP on May 22nd & confirmed with doc's urine test yesterday .. that makes me officially 4 weeks & 3 days pregnant ! Any symptoms u grlz seeing... i just feel tired the whole day ... dont wanna get up in the mrng for work .. feel like taking a nap in office :p

havent scheduled my 1st scan as yet.. may be will wait until 7 weeks... any suggestions ? Praying the little bean is doing fine inside :)

Gud Luck to every1

That's the same date as me!! :happydance:

Tho I think mine may change when I finally get a scan, as I've been experiencing symptoms for about 3 weeks :wacko: but then I did get caught whilst on the pill so who knows how far I am lol :shrug:

I'm due Jan 12th (they're guessing at the moment so likely be 2 weeks later than that!).. first appointment with the midwife is in 2 weeks, first scan is a loooong ways away yet (or so it feels)
Tested due to once again just getting that gut feeling (plus my boobs got huge fast!)

On every other pregnancy i have gotten really badly carsick.. yet so far with this one.. nada! It's the strangest thing!

Mama ofone-fingers crossed everything is ok
Congrats on new BFPS
Extrememe tiredness kicked in today, other than that I am still A OK.

Hi ladies! I am due jan 18th based in my own calculations. I will be having my first doctors appt June 15th. This is our first and we are so excited!!!

Hi ladies i got my bfp may 18- edd is around jan 26 but that could change after my first scan. I have my first dr appointment on monday I'm so excited this is my first baby.

Hello....

My very first post. I am due 19th January but this may of course change with dating scan.

Cat x

Hey mommies to be! My name is Janelle! I got my BFP May 19th. I am currently 4 weeks and 4 days! Due Jan 27th! I had it confirmed with a blood test on 5/22! This is my first pregnancy. I am still in shock lol! I am having some symptoms-cramping, bloating, fatigue, and sore BB. I have had little spurts of nausea due to horrible smell lol! Hope to meet some bump buddies! Hope everyone is feeling well!

Hey all,

Yesterday morning marked the beginning of week 6. I definitely had my first real morning of morning sickness. It wasn't the same nausea I get from a stomach bug, but rather more similar to eating something that was causing an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Unfortunately, brushing my teeth made me gag and vomit a little. So far I have ONLY had symptoms in the morning and they resolve quickly with food. After I eat, I don't want to stop because I am STARVING all the time.

Additionally, I have been very emotional. I cried when Optimus Prime died during the Transformers movie. Seriously? I am also feeling strong affection for friends and family.

Hope everyone is feeling tiptop!

I'm telling you Y'ALL April had some loving in the mood. Hahaha, Congrats to the recently added mammas!

Hey all,

Yesterday morning marked the beginning of week 6. I definitely had my first real morning of morning sickness. It wasn't the same nausea I get from a stomach bug, but rather more similar to eating something that was causing an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Unfortunately, brushing my teeth made me gag and vomit a little. So far I have ONLY had symptoms in the morning and they resolve quickly with food. After I eat, I don't want to stop because I am STARVING all the time.

Additionally, I have been very emotional. I cried when Optimus Prime died during the Transformers movie. Seriously? I am also feeling strong affection for friends and family.

Hope everyone is feeling tiptop!

Mine are all after food, and early in the morning. I've been eating less just because I don't want to get sick, but I know I must change that.

I, on the other half, have been fighting with random people, i'm like a mamma bear that must not be messed with. Hahahahaha. It's like they gave me a new pair of... yeah... hahahaha

Evening all! I'm brand new to the forum, and am really excited about making some bump buddies to share this crazy journey with. Just got my BFP last night, and by rough estimate I am due around January 25! This was our first month trying and our first pregnancy, so nerves are running high. After finding out that I was pregnant, I realized that my sense of smell has been super keen as of late, I've had to pee more frequently throughout the day and I'm more tired than usual. Also maybe a little nausea but nothing too bad!

It's nice to meet you all!

Evening all! I'm brand new to the forum, and am really excited about making some bump buddies to share this crazy journey with. Just got my BFP last night, and by rough estimate I am due around January 25! This was our first month trying and our first pregnancy, so nerves are running high. After finding out that I was pregnant, I realized that my sense of smell has been super keen as of late, I've had to pee more frequently throughout the day and I'm more tired than usual. Also maybe a little nausea but nothing too bad!

Congrats! I feel ya on the peeing more and sleepiness! Iv had little spurts of nausea too. Good luck with your pregnancy! :)

Congrats! I feel ya on the peeing more and sleepiness! Iv had little spurts of nausea too. Good luck with your pregnancy! :)

Thanks, you too! I live in fabulous NC as well, and hoping to not feel too miserably pregnant during our hot summer months!

Thanks, you too! I live in fabulous NC as well, and hoping to not feel too miserably pregnant during our hot summer months!

Aw yay NC!! Me too! This is my first year here :)

Starting to really feel sick over EVERY smell and taste! Its absolutey crazy. I wasnt like this with my first (daughter) so maybe a boy this time around.. ?!?!

I'm definitely worried about my lack of symptoms.. I feel absolutely nothing. I understand that can be the case sometimes, but still..
Almost week 7 now.. Still a month to first scan. :nope:

Got mine last week... super excited..
I had bought some cheap tests at the dollar store so i tested..
I got a faint line but my hubby wouldnt buy it.. so i made him go get a FR
and got my :bfp: right away.. Due Jan 20th 2013. So Happy

I'm definitely worried about my lack of symptoms.. I feel absolutely nothing. I understand that can be the case sometimes, but still..
Almost week 7 now.. Still a month to first scan. :nope:

Lack of symptoms is okay if there is a lack of AF! Don't fret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->