January Babies?

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum as well, stumbled upon it but it seems like a great place :D I'm just over 7 weeks, due around January 10th. Not had any morning sickness (touch wood)!

My Morning sickness kicked in this morning Its Awfull :/ i still feel horrid and the smell of cigarettes making me wanna puke :/ !! ergh x

Hi my lovely preggo ladies
how is everyone feeling these days?
I'm feeling pretty good no ms as of yet just very tired and peeing like crazy. all and all feeling good

I am aghast that I have gained 5lbs already at the 6w4d point! I haven't been really careful with what I'm eating but I am certainly not downing burgers and fries. My clothes are snug, my stomach feels very flabby, and I just plain feel gross.

Anyone else have weight gain already? Hoping it's irregular BMs and fluid.

I look 3-4 months gone and was told its due to my high progesterone levels :)

I have a decent sized podge just now too - I haven't gained any weight, the doctor said its just bloat (due to progesterone), but already had to buy new clothes!

I'm proper bloated! Everytime I eat something I look massive!!! And flabby :( I'm too scared to go on the scales lol ! X

I have gained about 3 lbs since last week. But I fluctuate normally around 2-4 lbs daily! This is just the higher end of my average but it hasn't gone down. Also very constipated though :blush: which I believe is caused by the increased progesterone as well.

When I have to pee and combined with bloat I can easily look about 6 mos preggo. :haha: but it's gone every morning. With the exception of this little ball at the bottom that I can no longer "suck in".

Hi all,

Been a busy couple of weeks since I've been on here I see. Congrats to all the new bfps! Definitely a January baby boom it seems!

I've not had any proper ms yet, but am still struggling with feeling sick til I can burp (I'm sorry, I really hate burping but it's the only thing that stops me feeling full and sick!).

How many people have told friends/family? I have had to tell my manager, who is also a close friend as I was really struggling a few mornings last week with feeling sick, and our toilets are so far away that it's really noticeable if you're not at your desk. Shes promised not to tell anyone, and it's kinda nice for someone to know. We're telling my parents next weekend and Dhs the week following, only because we're with mine next weekend and will see his the week after, no favouritism!

Hoping everyone's h&h!

Im due jan 9th... i had an early scan at 5w6d with nothing to be seen and have my next one in early july. I tested because i was feeling like i had with my last preg that ended in mc. It was a very fain pos and got stronger!

I've actually lost a little weight on the scales but my belly is definitely bloating up. I'm a little overweight anyway and I think because I'm trying to eat healthier and I don't feel well enough to eat large portions of food that I've dropped a little weight. The week before I discovered I was pregnant I gained quite a lot in that one week though (which has now come off again plus some), I have to wonder sometimes if your body doesn't stack on some weight at conception to start preparing for pregnancy, I did notice it with my last pregnancies too, particularly when I was thinner.
I don't fit my regular jeans properly now I have to unbutton them so I guess I'm growing in the right places, I can't suck in my bloated belly like I used to suck in my flabby belly :)

I'm a fan of sweat pants now. :/ My old pants fit too tight now, or I feel like they help the sickness. Yesterday was the worse day yet for All Day Sickness... and this baby does not like chicken, AT ALL. I can't even look at it... :(

Mega tired feeling nausious and bloated. im barely 5 weeks and i already look about 3 months. its crazy, this is my first , so excited.

can anyone tell me how to get the how far along you are are pics you all have in your signatures please. thank you
chelle xx

Jan 30th for me! Excited and nervous! Having tons of Pms like cramping Have our first appt to "confirm" on Tuesday... When is the earliest I can an have a ultrasound?

Oh my I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already. And such horrible sickness and only wanting to eat junk.

I think I'm having a girl!

I am due on Jan 14 also. I am in Australia. I already had my first scan last week and the baby is ok even though I am experiencing some light bleeding. Next scan will be around end of june. Good luck to all of us.

Oh my I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already. And such horrible sickness and only wanting to eat junk.

I think I'm having a girl!

I also only want to eat absolute junk! I've given in to more fast food over the past 1 1/2 weeks then I think I have in the past year combined. :haha:
Was the exact same way all throughout first trimester with DS.

I also quietly suspect a girl, but I still have to see that heartbeat next week before I can think anything. Scan last week showed things within the gestational sac but no hb detected yet :(

Hello! I'm in Australia, due Jan 22nd I think - have an early scan next Monday. Can't wait, had a mc in March so really hoping everything is all good with this one. I think it is because I've put on a bit over a kilo already, and look like it, haha. Also been feeling very gross, gagging every time I brush my teeth, drinking water like there's no tomorrow. And my boobs are ginormous already this time.

I have 4 kids already and also had an ectopic between 2 and 3. My birthday is Jan 18, so I'm wondering if I'll have to share it?! I've never gone over, always delivered early so hopefully that trend keeps up as well!

Hello,

Im due the 8th of jan dont have a scan booked in yet as i had to change my doctors due to a house move so i have my meeting with my midwife on wednesday and im hoping that is when i will get a date of my first scan

I have not put on weight, not had any ms but feel massive if that makes sense? lol

craving skittles, no real sickness yet, bit of neasua but thats all.

Not been hungry at dinner time, infact no *real* food sounds appealing. only skittles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->