January Babies?

I am so grateful I'm not the only one gaining weight like crazy! Thanks for being honest and candid!

Mega tired feeling nausious and bloated. im barely 5 weeks and i already look about 3 months. its crazy, this is my first , so excited.

can anyone tell me how to get the how far along you are are pics you all have in your signatures please. thank you
chelle xx

Click on one of the tickers you like. It will take you to the page it comes from. Input your due date when prompted. It will give you HTML code for your specific ticker. Copy and paste into your profile page in the about you section!

Oh my I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already. And such horrible sickness and only wanting to eat junk.

I think I'm having a girl!

I also only want to eat absolute junk! I've given in to more fast food over the past 1 1/2 weeks then I think I have in the past year combined. :haha:
Was the exact same way all throughout first trimester with DS.

I also quietly suspect a girl, but I still have to see that heartbeat next week before I can think anything. Scan last week showed things within the gestational sac but no hb detected yet :(

Hang in there ... The s scan will reassure you!

Hi my lovely preggo ladies
how is everyone feeling these days?
I'm feeling pretty good no ms as of yet just very tired and peeing like crazy. all and all feeling good

I love seeing you here!

does anyone else have a job that requires them sitting down long periods of time?

I work from home and i sit at a desk all day long and no matter what i CANNOT get comfy, i squirm and wriggle and stand up and sit back down and wriggle more, i get pillows and cushions. UGH!

also i think i ate too many skittles :dohh:

does anyone else have a job that requires them sitting down long periods of time?

I work from home and i sit at a desk all day long and no matter what i CANNOT get comfy, i squirm and wriggle and stand up and sit back down and wriggle more, i get pillows and cushions. UGH!

also i think i ate too many skittles :dohh:

I work from home too but I usually end up on the sofa in the living room with my laptop on my knees. Sitting in a chair makes my back ache but it always has pre-pregnancy. It's one of the reasons I left my office job.

I work in a large office building and am at my desk most of the day. But I always get up even before being pregnant. I go outside for walks sometimes, go to the far bathroom just to walk there lol. Go downstairs wander around. I'm lucky in my workplace they do not make a big deal about it. As long as my regular work is being done and I respond to my emails, calls and voicemails its all good.

We have a little store downstairs and all day today I kept thinking I wanted to go grab some skittles. ( I stole some from DS last night after reading one of your posts pepsichick) :haha: ended up going out for a late lunch and was way too full after that. I only ate a regular sized panini that I normally would but felt soooo full and groggy afterwards. Anyone else feel like that? I'm finding it hard to eat anything more than a toddler sized portion of things the past couple days.

Well im a college instructor and they are trying to transition me from day classes to online which means more time in front of the computer..good news is ill be home and wont have to take time off from work...but transition wont happen til fall..eeek.

I am a stay at home mom but ever since I became pregnant (honestly started the two days before I POAS) my tail bone/butt has been KILLING me! Can't sit Dow, have to lean ... Ah ha ha ha.

And Pepsi ... Skittles are calling me now ... Gee thanks!

Not keeping much down these past few weeks, have actually lost 2 lbs. but I look like I am 5 months pregnant. Anyone else?

hey everyone!

I am surprisingly pregnant! I have irregular cycles and took progesterone for 10 days this cycle and just so happened to get pregnant! I am so excited! I just found out yesterday and have no idea how far along I am but going by my LMP I would be about 7 weeks! This is my first pregnancy and I am so nervous but so excited! I will hopefully be going to the doctors this week or next but going off of my LMP and everything I should be due around January 11! I would love a buddy to go through this with and its nice to meet all of you!! I have attached a pic of my BFP just because I am happy :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0804.jpg
    IMAG0804.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
hey everyone!

I am surprisingly pregnant! I have irregular cycles and took progesterone for 10 days this cycle and just so happened to get pregnant! I am so excited! I just found out yesterday and have no idea how far along I am but going by my LMP I would be about 7 weeks! This is my first pregnancy and I am so nervous but so excited! I will hopefully be going to the doctors this week or next but going off of my LMP and everything I should be due around January 11! I would love a buddy to go through this with and its nice to meet all of you!! I have attached a pic of my BFP just because I am happy :happydance:

Many many congrats and welcome!
I am due Jan. 12... We are 1 day apart!:happydance:

thank you so much FitzBaby and congrats to you!! What have been your symptoms??

Hello everyone :thumbup:
I've worked out that I'm due 30th Jan, although not had it confirmed yet with the dr. My symptons so far are HUGE boobs and bloaty belly. Oh and I have no appetite whatsoever, I just don't fancy anything apart from pepperoni pizza, which is bad as I'm a vegetarian :dohh:

Aren't cravings always convenient? I think they're unhealthy more often than not.....

Hi all

I am 5 weeks 4 days! Due around January 25th. Having an early scan on Friday this week! I did a test as period came for a day then went so I was late and had a 'feeling'. This is my first pregnancy and not told many people yet just close friends and family. Looking forward to getting fat bellies with you all xx

I have been craving dill pickles and snickers ice cream bars (but not together). The ever present slight cramping is interesting. Boobs are out of control!

Hey everybody. Now I'm getting suddenly super duper hungry around 5 times a day, to the point I get very nauseous if I don't eat a couple of minutes after I feel hungry. BUT I'm still super picky about what I feel like eating. :( and sickness does not help after eating, because I get hungry again... it's all such a mess haha.

nasuea finally got the better of me, have spent a lot of time with head in toilet so far this morning. not so productive for work.

Im also cold, like really stupidly cold, and i said this because the house is at 78F/25C and im sat with a sweater on freezing cold.

Im exhausted, had a panic attack last night, slept about 3 hours in total.

so overall really feeling crap :(

Good morning ladies. Had a great long weekend here. Still not having a lot of symptoms. My first appointment is on Monday 6/4. I am very excited about it.

Hoping you are all doing well!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->