January Babies?

Due January 22. Hoping it's gonna be the 24th in time for our 3rd wedding anniversary :happydance:

Tomorrow is my first OB appointment, right at the 7 week mark! I am excited and nervous. I am not too hopeful about a transvaginal ultrasound occuring tomorrow but I would LOVE to see my bean and hear a heartbeat. Just trying not to get my hopes up that I will see anything tomorrow.

Will let you know!

Hey everyone! CONGRATS to all of you!! I have my first appointment this thursday! I am so excited!! So far Im super sick to my stomach yet hungry?! I have to pee all the time and am tired 24/7 and have the sorest boobs ever!! I hope my appointment goes well I am nervous because this is my first pregnancy ever!

Morning :hi:

Please can i join? I am 5 weeks pg after icsi and i'm due right at the end of jan on the 28th. I have my first scan next wednesday :) xxxx

hiya all,

Im due on Jan 8th according to my LMP but could and probably will change at dating scan.

Ive got my first midwife appoint on 6th June where i will be 9 + 1.

Everyone seems to have so much more info than me ; HB heard, scans etc. I just know that my tests were + and i have mega nausea :haha:

i hope you are all doing well xx:flower:

I'm due 22nd January! Had a reassurance scan today and got to see bubbles heartbeat!

Any other first timers due on 22nd want to be Bump Buddies? x

Morning :hi:

Please can i join? I am 5 weeks pg after icsi and i'm due right at the end of jan on the 28th. I have my first scan next wednesday :) xxxx

Mrng... We share the EDD 28th Jan.. i am also 5 weeks now & have my first doc appnt on June 13th i.e. 7th week .. No ideas when will i have the scan ?

First OB appointment this AM went well! I received a clean bill of health, saw the baby on a transvaginal scan, and even heard the heartbeat! The OB was in the middle of telling us that sometimes finding a heartbeat at this stage was difficult and the doppler was so loud I thought it was my pulse but was actually the baby.

How surreal. Sinking in on a whole new level.

Congrats on hearing the hb ditty. It's such a wonderful feeling :)

Congratulations to the new mommies, welcome to the thread

When I make it home I will put all the due dates in order

First OB appointment this AM went well! I received a clean bill of health, saw the baby on a transvaginal scan, and even heard the heartbeat! The OB was in the middle of telling us that sometimes finding a heartbeat at this stage was difficult and the doppler was so loud I thought it was my pulse but was actually the baby.

Did u get an ultrasound?

I cant wait till we all get our gender scans later on in the pregnancy! will be so much fun to see what everyones having!

I finally have an ultrasound date for next Tuesday after noon. I can't wait, although I'm terribly nervous. I'll be 8+6 when I do it!

I've been bumped into Jan! Thought I was gonna be Dec but after my scan my due date has been moved to 3rd Jan! Yey! 2013 baby!! :) x

Would like to join this thread..I got my :bfp: yesterday after TTC for 8 years feeling pretty elated. I am 5 weeks and my due date will be 30th Jan. Would be great to buddy up with some of you and mamadonna if you would like to buddy up? Look forward to hearing all your stories :dust:

Did u get an ultrasound?

Not yet. I think it will be recommended at my 11 week visit. I was offered ultrasound with genetic screening between 11-14 weeks. My husband and I are not going to pursue genetic testing so I am not sure how that affects my ultrasound date.

I did have obstetrical screen, HIV test, urinalysis and urine culture done today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->