January Babies?

hey all, my due date was feb 2 went for an ultrasound and was changed to january 27th today!

Hi all! I'm new to the boards. After 3 years of trying, I'm now just over 10 weeks with my first! We started out with twins at the 6 week ultrasound, but by 8 weeks we had lost one. My next US is Wednesday and I'm scared to death that something will be wrong.

Anyway, hi!

Thank you! I went for my scan today and they said everything went perfect. They said as of right now i have a partial previa, but it would hopefully will correct itself as my uterus continues to grow. Anyone else deal with something like this?

Also found out today my body decided im no longer aloud to eat fish :(, bummer considering i loved it before and i have been cooking some amazing and healthy fish recipes!!
Anyone else have to give up something they usually love?

Thank you! I went for my scan today and they said everything went perfect. They said as of right now i have a partial previa, but it would hopefully will correct itself as my uterus continues to grow. Anyone else deal with something like this?

Also found out today my body decided im no longer aloud to eat fish :(, bummer considering i loved it before and i have been cooking some amazing and healthy fish recipes!!
Anyone else have to give up something they usually love?

It's strange the foods that we get aversions to & weird how different it is for everyone!

I've gone off totally different things in this pregnancy to my last. Last time around I went off anything sweet for a long time & this time around I keep wanting sweet & sour foods & pure sugar, like crispy meringue & raspberries! Last time I always fancied fried food, but not so much this time. Bizarre! Xxx

My cravings change daily, but lately I just feel nauseous. Toast seems to help though :)

I cant stomach tuna or cups of tea at the moment, but aside from that my nausea has really faded. It's now almost worrying me that my symptoms are so slight now... I know realistically they can fade at 10 weeks, and i'm still very tired but thats about it. I gues its like I'm feeling that surely I can't be this lucky?!

Yeah, i usually hate sugar.. but these days i can sit and eat an entire bag of candy! Shame on me.. haha
Charlieo- Consider yourself lucky! I hope mine fade at 10 wks, im a few days away and i would love to get rid of this acne and being exhausted all the time! Im looking foreward to feeling partially normal-ish for a few months at least!

Hey girls, I am praying that my nausea fades in the next couple of weeks. if im not getting sick i feel like getting sick 24/7 its awful. hoping that it'll happen like my last pregnancy and just stop on the 12 week mark FXD

I had my scan today and have been put forward 2 days so I'm now due Jan 6th :D

Doctor appointment in the morning can't wait. I cannot believe I'm going to be 12w tomorrow then one week of being in the 1st tri!

:D 12 weeks today :happydance: and my first ultrasound in 2 days :cloud9: hope all you girls are doing well :hugs:

can i join?
i'm due jan 12th with non identical twins!
these are my 4th and 5th children :D
xx

Yeah, i usually hate sugar.. but these days i can sit and eat an entire bag of candy! Shame on me.. haha
Charlieo- Consider yourself lucky! I hope mine fade at 10 wks, im a few days away and i would love to get rid of this acne and being exhausted all the time! Im looking foreward to feeling partially normal-ish for a few months at least!

I seem to have a few symptoms back, had a few waves of nausea and I'm full of air... it weird but that makes me feel better! I'm happy with light symptoms! :D

If all goes well, I am expected to deliver January 5. I kept getting dizzy and my mom told me it was a symptom of pregnancy after I thought it was another lost cycle...

I'm SO excited to hit the 12 week mark and finally do an official announcement!

I'm SO excited to hit the 12 week mark and finally do an official announcement!

So happy for all you 12 week ladies! I'm a bit jealous actually... Not had any scans yet or heard a heartbeat. I have my 12wk scan in just over a week but I still have a really flat stomach which is making me nervous! I'm sure by this time with my last pregnancy I couldn't fasten my top button.

Anyone else getting edgy? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->