January Babies?

I'm hoping to breastfeed but i know it might be a mega challange with twinnies. I have already said if i can't produce enough to express then i will probably switch to formula because i want OH to be able to bond while feeding them and i also don't really like the thought that i would be solely responsible for feeding as in id be up all night and day :( xxx

Yeah, can't imagine exclusively breast feeding two! You could always combination feed if you're finding you're constantly feeding and/or expressing. No reason you couldn't do a bit of both. Hope it works out whatever you do x

I'm not going to count on getting a full nights sleep for awhile..wishful thinking though. I will just dream of the day when my children all sleep through the night. :haha:

I have heard that also about the milk will change and a lot of nurslings will stop because they don't like the taste. I know there are people who tandem nurse their little ones but whew that seems like a lot to take on. I am hoping we will wean during my pregnancy.:shrug:

I'm not going to count on getting a full nights sleep for awhile..wishful thinking though. I will just dream of the day when my children all sleep through the night. :haha:

I have heard that also about the milk will change and a lot of nurslings will stop because they don't like the taste. I know there are people who tandem nurse their little ones but whew that seems like a lot to take on. I am hoping we will wean during my pregnancy.:shrug:

Fingers crossed for you! xx

Yeah, can't imagine exclusively breast feeding two! You could always combination feed if you're finding you're constantly feeding and/or expressing. No reason you couldn't do a bit of both. Hope it works out whatever you do x
My gf has to bf and top up with formula, she only has one but her milk came in late and baby was in NICU where she was fed LOTS. That way both parents get to bond :)

Hello Everyone !
According to my calculations I am due Jan. 29th, I have my 1st appt. next week. Can't wait !!!! Look forward to chatting with all you ladies growing too :)

Had my first scan today :happydance: but they moved my dates back one week so i am now due on the 16th of January
Here are some pictures

BERANDIJAMIE-LEE20120629153430134.jpg

BERANDIJAMIE-LEE20120629153857762.jpg

I Havent Been On Here For About 4 weeks !! Hope Everyone Is Doing Well Got My First Scan On 11th july !! Cannot Wait :) x

I plan to exclusively breastfeed until 6 months, then breastfeed + food for a year. I feel like formula would keep me up more in the night then just breastfeeding.. as you have to get up and make the bottle instead of just pulling it out and doing your thing! Plus formula is WAYYY too expensive for me! I had serious problems breastfeeding my daughter as we had delt with untreated thrush and it made it excruciating everytime i breastfed her.. but i lasted until she was a year, then she weaned herself. I figure if its even half as hard as it was last time, and if one of my friends can exclusively breastfeed twins.. i CAN do it!! haha. Plus we plan to co-sleep, as rolling over to breastfeed is soo much easier. I slept very well with that combo when my daughter was a newborn. No one could believe how much sleep i was getting!

Also, i got my first scan last week and they did 3d at the birthing inn!! I love that place!

https://i50.tinypic.com/ouqt5h.jpg

https://i45.tinypic.com/2z4lipu.jpg

I love all the beautiful scan pictures!

Could I possibly changed from 24th January to 28th January? My dates got changed at my scan.

Can I join you ladies? I was on a due date club on a different site and my group decided to move entirely to facebook. lol. I'm still with them, but I find people don't update generally or as often on fb.

I'm due Jan 3rd, and we conceived with clomid after losing our last pregnancy at 12 weeks on New Years day this year. (baby only measured 9w). This pregnancy is going great, I'm 13 weeks, showing tremendously, and we already found out we're having a boy! We already have a 2yr old boy at home and were so hoping to get another. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I also run a pregnancy blog but it won't let me send the link. Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->