January Babies?

I'm just wondering how many of you ladies are still taking prenatal vitamins? I've heard usually you stop taking them after the first tri, but not sure....

I´m still taking mine.
They´re just as good as, or better than standard vitamins, that I would switch over to anyways.
My diet isn´t diverse enough for me to get all my vitamins from there.

Hi ladies, i am due jan 11th. Tested early (10 dpo) because we had been ttc, and the night before i was horribly nauseous after dinner and it felt like when i found out about my DD.

I am still taking my prenatals,i was told to continue through BF! No yarm right? Ive never heard to stop taking them after the 1st trimester.

Went to my midwife yesterday for a group health background class and got an opportunityvto tour the birthing inn!Its amazing,im soo excited to possibly yave the opportunity to use it. It looked like a bnb with huge comfortable beds,huuuge birthing tubs, and access to tons of birthing "accessories" like birthing balls,chairs,and essential oils. They went over some of thier techniques and explained how they are prepared for any emergency that may occur..Anyone else delivering natural or in avsimilar place???

Wow,i should not update on my phone. Thats horrible!!! Haha

I am still taking my prenatals and will continue to take them through BF.

tankmom23- i am planning a home birth. I had planned a water birth with my first, but exhausted myself and was non-emergency transfered to the.hospital... Where i still delivered naturally with no pain meds

I am hoping for a home birth, in water using hypno birthing techniques and ending with a lotus.
I will ask at the end of the month, but I probably won´t be able to either homebirth, or lotusbirth, as I´m rhesus negative and OH is rhesus positive...
We shall have to see.

hello ladies :) im due 14th january 2013 with my third child i have two girls which are 15yrs (almost 16) and 12 yrs so big gap with this 1 but im sooo excited would love a baby boy :)

Wow I am due same day as you, I have an almost 15 girl and 12 year old son. Similar!

I am hoping for a home birth, in water using hypno birthing techniques and ending with a lotus.
I will ask at the end of the month, but I probably won´t be able to either homebirth, or lotusbirth, as I´m rhesus negative and OH is rhesus positive...
We shall have to see.

Hmm, as far as I know both DH and I are RH+... but I can't remember for sure. :blush: I'm so bad at remembering that kinda stuff.

have my first u/s next week so excited and a little nervous.
as for the prenatal vits my ob never told me to stop taking them so I'll have to ask the next time I see her.
I planned on giving birth at the hospital but I want an all natural birth with no meds. I have scoliosis so would never be able to get an epidural anyway. my hips are a mess from my scoliosis so I might have to have a c-section which I don't want and not sure how cuz i thought you are givin an epidural with that so would they have to put me out?

Yay, so exciting butterworth! Yay for Ultrasound... :happydance:

I'm still taking prenatals and I will continue the whole pregnancy.

We shall have to see.

Hmm, as far as I know both DH and I are RH+... but I can't remember for sure. :blush: I'm so bad at remembering that kinda stuff.

It´s only a problem if the mother is Rhesus Negative :)

as for the prenatal vits my ob never told me to stop taking them so I'll have to ask the next time I see her.
I planned on giving birth at the hospital but I want an all natural birth with no meds. I have scoliosis so would never be able to get an epidural anyway. my hips are a mess from my scoliosis so I might have to have a c-section which I don't want and not sure how cuz i thought you are givin an epidural with that so would they have to put me out?

Yea, if you can´t get an epidural, I´m pretty sure you will need general anasthesia...
I wonder if I can even get one (not that I want one), as I have a tattoo on my lower back? Quite large too.

We shall have to see.

:blush: oh... Okay feel kinda silly now lol

We shall have to see.

Yea, if you can´t get an epidural, I´m pretty sure you will need general anasthesia...
I wonder if I can even get one (not that I want one), as I have a tattoo on my lower back? Quite large too.

If I could have one I still wouldn't want an epidural. I want to give birth the old fashion way no drugs. If I didn't have scoliosis I would have wanted to have my babies at home (I hate the hospital) but for babies safety and mine the ob told me it was best to have my first at least in the hospital just incase.

Yay, so exciting butterworth! Yay for Ultrasound... :happydance:

I'm still taking prenatals and I will continue the whole pregnancy.

I know I can't wait it feels like forever ago when I made that appointment. 6 more days to go :happydance:

butterworth, be careful with that.. In hospitals they try more than anything to force the epidural and pit on you. When i had my first daughter they bugged me every 5 min about getting one even though i stated in my birth plan that i did not want to be asked.

:hi: hi girls! How is everyone?
Funny how your talking about birth plans because I was just thinking about mine lol weird
with my DS I had to have a C section, after almost 16 hours of labor. In the end I guess I'm just not made for child birth :-( my hips can't fit a baby thru.
So when I talked to my dr about this pregnancy he said I'm going to more than likely have another C section, which I don't mind. But my dr keeps pushing for a scheduled C section and I don't want to know when I'm going to give birth, I don't think its right to pick my childs birthday. So at the moment I'm in search for a new dr. I have an appointment with my dr and a new one next week. I'm going to make a decision soon.

Its so nice to hear everyones stories and advice.
Id love to have a natural or at home birth !

I had a natural birth with my son with out pain meds and didn't have them pushed on me at all :) I am hoping for the same this time around

I also had a natural birth, well except for it was an induction for HBP. It definitley can be done with a epidural.

Hey girls have you picked names yet? We have we have picked Sienna-Rose for a girl and Mason Bentley for a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->