January Babies?

Those are lovely names! :)

Jason Wyatt for a boy.

Bella Marie or Priya Marie (pronounced Pree ah) for a girl.

I am hoping for a home birth, in water using hypno birthing techniques and ending with a lotus.
I will ask at the end of the month, but I probably won´t be able to either homebirth, or lotusbirth, as I´m rhesus negative and OH is rhesus positive...
We shall have to see.

Hmm, as far as I know both DH and I are RH+... but I can't remember for sure. :blush: I'm so bad at remembering that kinda stuff.

It´s only a problem if the mother is Rhesus Negative :)

:blush: oh... Okay feel kinda silly now lol

Nah, you really shouldn´t. This is awesomely complex. Most people just let the doctor/midwife worry about this for them. I´m just inherently curious ;)

I am hoping for a home birth, in water using hypno birthing techniques and ending with a lotus.
I will ask at the end of the month, but I probably won´t be able to either homebirth, or lotusbirth, as I´m rhesus negative and OH is rhesus positive...
We shall have to see.

Hmm, as far as I know both DH and I are RH+... but I can't remember for sure. :blush: I'm so bad at remembering that kinda stuff.

It´s only a problem if the mother is Rhesus Negative :)

have my first u/s next week so excited and a little nervous.
as for the prenatal vits my ob never told me to stop taking them so I'll have to ask the next time I see her.
I planned on giving birth at the hospital but I want an all natural birth with no meds. I have scoliosis so would never be able to get an epidural anyway. my hips are a mess from my scoliosis so I might have to have a c-section which I don't want and not sure how cuz i thought you are givin an epidural with that so would they have to put me out?

Yea, if you can´t get an epidural, I´m pretty sure you will need general anasthesia...
I wonder if I can even get one (not that I want one), as I have a tattoo on my lower back? Quite large too.

If I could have one I still wouldn't want an epidural. I want to give birth the old fashion way no drugs. If I didn't have scoliosis I would have wanted to have my babies at home (I hate the hospital) but for babies safety and mine the ob told me it was best to have my first at least in the hospital just incase.

Yea. I´m also going to deliver naturally, but it would be nice to know, if the need arises that it´s possible for me.
My country is different in a huge way to USA... here the emphasis is on "natural" births, where the woman has her choices respected, and is only asked for something different than her birth plan, if something is very wrong (heartbeat slowing, pregnancy poisoning and various other reasons).

Oh, and as for our baby names, you probably won´t be able to pronounce them..
For a girl we´re considering: Ásrún Huld, Sóley Lilja and Þórborg Embla (I´m trying to talk him out of this one, as it´s old and inconventional, and bound to bring out some serious teasing).
For a boy, we just have one: Þorgeir Ezra.

congrats to any new mommies on here

the baby name part is the hardest thing for me I like the name Joshua but I'm not sure if I'll stick with that as a boy name and I haven't thought of a girl name yet cuz for some reason all I think about is that I'm having a boy. thats all I dream about boys my df thinks we are having a girl but I guess we'll find out in sept. how about you ladies any "feelings" on what you are having?

So far we have talked about lucille or nora for a girl and kier or oscar for a boy. Kier being a family name.

I feel boy... But its a toss up between wll my friends. My husband says girl.

I'm thinking girl, I have ever since my bfp

We've talked about names, we have a list of boys names and we only like one girl name
Boys names are:
Dylan
Xavier
Lucas
Jacob
Samuel

Girl name:
Charlotte ( charlie for short )

I'm thinking boy! I will find out in 12 days! Eeeek!

16 weeks is a good time to tell and be sure about it

I think it all depends on the facility you go to. Some places here are great and others are crap

I don't get to find out till 20wks,just because that's when they schedule the next ultrasound. :(

We're not gonna find out. We didn't find out with our DD. :haha: of course i've been doing my own prenatal care so its kinda hard for me to find out... But even if i had a doc/midwife we still wouldn't find out.

before i got pregnant, i could only ever think of girl names that i liked, therefore hoped i would have a girl. since becoming pregnant however, i have only though about having a boy - therefore i think i'm having a boy. also, when my mum saw the 12wk scan pic the first thing she said was 'i think its a boy!'

the only boy name i like (which mum and DH detest) is:
Grayson Archer

girl names:
Isla
Savannah
(i also like Charlotte, Scarlett and Isabelle, but DH doesnt like these - he can be such pain in the butt sometimes....)

At just over 14 weeks?
How is that possible?
I was told it wasn´t possible until at about 20 weeks...
Some places won't tell you before 20 weeks because it is not AS reliable AND due to people who will terminate due to gender - typically those who have a bias due to their culture. I'm in Canada and we aren't allowed to find out before 20 weeks, regardless of your race/ cultural background/ religious beliefs.

At just over 14 weeks?
How is that possible?
Some places won't tell you before 20 weeks because it is not AS reliable AND due to people who will terminate due to gender - typically those who have a bias due to their culture. I'm in Canada and we aren't allowed to find out before 20 weeks, regardless of your race/ cultural background/ religious beliefs.

Ah. Ok.
Here the most probable case is that we get one U/S at 12 weeks, and the next one at 20 weeks.
That´s probably why we don´t get to know earlier.

I'm thinking boy! I will find out in 12 days! Eeeek!

At just over 14 weeks?
How is that possible?

I'm paying for a private scan. They are the only place around here that will determine gender prior to 18 weeks. It's 94% accurate from 13 weeks, and 98% accurate from 14 weeks.

Here is the link of where I'm going... I'm just doing the $79 package. I'll have a 3D scan at 20 weeks.

https://www.ultrasonacolumbus.com/packprice.htm

heyyyyyyy ladies sorry not been on here been on baby n bump fb group a lot easier to use lol so sickness gone (fingers crossed) been given hormone medication anyone else had them????? x

Heard baby's hb yesterday,amazing!! Haven't gained a lb yet!!guess the gym is really paying off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->