January Babies?

I can't believe i had my 13 week scan last monday! When i can figure out how too i'll put up a pic of it!

Gender telling is so weird, in Colchester (where i had my first) they wont tell you unless you pay £80 and signa disclaimer in case tehy get it wrong. Here in norfolk they'll tell you for free but im umming and ahhhing about whether I want to know.

I didnt wantt o with Lily, but this is a different kettle of fish.. do i save her old princess dresses or pass them on? I know if it's a boy there's going to be a whole load of hassle from sproggy's father, as he doesnt care much if its a girl, but if its a boy he want it more... nothing i can do about that though through knowing...
I would like to tell Lily she's having a baby bro or sis, but either way... its a dilemma :)

I'm thinking boy! I will find out in 12 days! Eeeek!

At just over 14 weeks?
How is that possible?
I was told it wasn´t possible until at about 20 weeks...

I'm paying for a private scan. They are the only place around here that will determine gender prior to 18 weeks. It's 94% accurate from 13 weeks, and 98% accurate from 14 weeks.

Here is the link of where I'm going... I'm just doing the $79 package. I'll have a 3D scan at 20 weeks.

https://www.ultrasonacolumbus.com/packprice.htm

Nice. That is so cool that you can know so early :)
I hope you get what you want (or either if you didn´t have a preference).

I made it to the second trimester! I'm a lemon today. I am so excited and nervous. :)

before i got pregnant, i could only ever think of girl names that i liked, therefore hoped i would have a girl. since becoming pregnant however, i have only though about having a boy - therefore i think i'm having a boy. also, when my mum saw the 12wk scan pic the first thing she said was 'i think its a boy!'

the only boy name i like (which mum and DH detest) is:
Grayson Archer

girl names:
Isla
Savannah
(i also like Charlotte, Scarlett and Isabelle, but DH doesnt like these - he can be such pain in the butt sometimes....)

I love love love Grayson Archer!

I have my NT scan tomorrow girls. Wish me luck, I'm very nervous! (though had a scan at 11 weeks & all ok so not quite a complete wreck!)

We've got our baby girl name chosen: Violet Mae.

The boy name is so much more difficult. Here are my current choices:
Ethan Andrew
Rowan/Roman Andrew
Beckett Andrew

DH likes Cyrus. I hate it.

Any opinions?

Ethan Andrew
Rowan/Roman Andrew
Beckett Andrew

Any opinions?

Violet is very pretty! I like Ethan Andrew too, but not too sure on the others x

Well we had our scan yesterday and it would appear that our dates were wrong. We thought we were 12 weeks along but we are 8+5 yet i know that my last period was april 21st.

So im now due end of feb '13 so im gonna need to be removed from the list of january jellybeans.

Had my 12 week scan today and my date is now moved forward by 2 days to 28th Jan.

Here's my pic:

Anyone have any thoughts on boy or girl?

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m617/easterwedding2011/BB/12weeks2.jpg

Ethan Andrew
Rowan/Roman Andrew
Beckett Andrew

Any opinions?

I love Violet! And I really like Rowan Andrew

Had my 12 week scan today and my date is now moved forward by 2 days to 28th Jan.

Here's my pic:

My guess is girl!

Here's my pic:

I think girl too!

I just had my scan today & I have been put back a couple of days & am also now due on 28th Jan!

I've lost a couple of lbs & my BMI is now too low, so I need to get eating! x

Wow - I wish that was my problem BlossomJ! I think I found all the lbs you lost. :)

Wow - I wish that was my problem BlossomJ! I think I found all the lbs you lost. :)

LOL Give them back! :)

I put on nearly 3 stone last pregnancy, so I'm sure I'll gain it quickly. Have just felt the morning sickness more this time!

Forgot to post my U/S pictures.
So here we go.
These dated me at 12 weeks 2 days as of last monday.

12v2d(1).jpg12v2d(2).jpg12v2d(3).jpg

So funny though, if you look at the picture in the middle, the little "shadow" above the body of the baby is the baby´s hand waving at us, before turning around and showing us it´s back :)

Oohh that's nice we have the same date!

Everyone is saying girl so far including all those nonsense predictions. I don't really mind either way but it would be handy if it is actually a girl as I am struggling to think of a boy's name I like!

Here's my pic:

I think girl too!

I just had my scan today & I have been put back a couple of days & am also now due on 28th Jan!

I've lost a couple of lbs & my BMI is now too low, so I need to get eating! x

oh that reminds me, my due date is now 13th of jan not 12th (it was me that guesstimated 12th and the docs that guesstimated 16th unti the scan.. i feel pretty smug that i was closer!)

Hey ladies I have thread for January ladies also in the second tri when you come over to join us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->