January Babies?

Awwww... CharlieO, what a beautiful baby! Love the pic.

Yes, we have to pay for medical care here in the US. Our insurance covers most of it. They don't cover the private scan I'm having, as its elective.

I'll get another at 20 weeks thats 3D.

My scan is todaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Scan Scan Scan Scan Scan Scan Scan Scan Scan !

Hello ladies!

I had my scan yesterday and they confirmed my dates, so I'm 13 weeks today! So happy and relieved that baby is fine :)
My due date is 15th Jan :) My son was due Jan 19th and he ended up being born on 23rd December so I'm not ruling out another December baby!!!

I don't know how to upload scan pic to here because I'm not posting on Facebook.
Anyone have an idea of how I could upload a pic from my phone somewhere to get it here? :D

Good luck Snow Owl!

Sorry I'm not sure about the pic new2bumps.

Well I feel rubbish today! How are you girls doing. I'm sure by this point in my last pregnancy I felt great (guess I wasn't running around after a LO though). I just have nausea now, no vomiting & it's not all day anymore. But the exhaustion isn't letting up & my tummy is a bit upset/uncomfortable now with baby growing/starting to move up I guess.

Are you all starting to feel less tired?

Good luck Snow Owl!

Sorry I'm not sure about the pic new2bumps.

Well I feel rubbish today! How are you girls doing. I'm sure by this point in my last pregnancy I felt great (guess I wasn't running around after a LO though). I just have nausea now, no vomiting & it's not all day anymore. But the exhaustion isn't letting up & my tummy is a bit upset/uncomfortable now with baby growing/starting to move up I guess.

Are you all starting to feel less tired?

I'm starting to feel less tired; I dont need to go to bed at 9pm! I thought the nausea had gone, but kicked back in full force over the weekend. I guess every pregnancy really is different! :)

New2bumps: You can post it on facebook but then set the privacy settings so that only you can see it. Then get the image link from the photo as normal and post here :)

I have loads of photos on facebook that no one can see but me!

Booo to morning sickness! Hope it doesn't stay with you long CharlieO, I hate it! Mine isn't bad now so shpuldn't complain, but I miss enjoying food!

I think I may just be going to bed too late (10.30ish) but don't really get to see hubby if I go to bed early. Some nights I fall asleep on the sofa after dinner, but normally try & stay awake so we can spend some time together.

Booo to morning sickness! Hope it doesn't stay with you long CharlieO, I hate it! Mine isn't bad now so shpuldn't complain, but I miss enjoying food!

I think I may just be going to bed too late (10.30ish) but don't really get to see hubby if I go to bed early. Some nights I fall asleep on the sofa after dinner, but normally try & stay awake so we can spend some time together.

It comes and goes, it's worse when my stomach feel empty... I just had a bacon and egg bagutte - stuffed and happy me!

I started feeling a lot better last week, as long as I stick to more flavorless foods, I feel just fine :). Now I'm starting to feel dizzy a lot though.

Ive beej feeling a bit better since i hit 11wks. My acne is clearing up and i have more energy these days. My stomach is still a bit sensitive though and none of the healthy food i generally eat sounds appealing. Im not a big sugar fan but lately i cant get enough candy! Its hard to feel pregnant anymore since the symptoms subsided and im not really showing. Oh well! I get to do my health history class tomorrow with my midwife,then my second ultrasound on monday! So excited!

CharlieO love the pic! Beautiful!

You can also upload pics to tinypic.com and it will give you a url to paste into forums. Its the quickest and easiest way. Good luck!

I've been a little more energetic lately! But I have had a few dissy spells here and there. The nausea has subsided, excpet if I have an empty tummy
I'm super excited to be able to stop taking the progesterone tomorrow! :happydance: yey for the 2nd trimester!

I have not been feeling better. Actually worse, I think. The non stop morning sickness, trips to the loo and fatigue. Just so tired.

Glad to hear you lovely ladies are feeling better, though. :happydance:

I'm feeling peach-y today! One more week left in the first tri!

Today I woke up WITHOUT nausea. I almost didn't know what to do but I decided to eat. :) Hope it lasts!

hello ladies :) im due 14th january 2013 with my third child i have two girls which are 15yrs (almost 16) and 12 yrs so big gap with this 1 but im sooo excited would love a baby boy :)

Attachments

• 428462_10151076126806605_509432679_n.jpg
    428462_10151076126806605_509432679_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
Kind of strange question, but I am having a very tiny bit of clearish white nipple discharge... Is that normal this early :/

Def normal! Don't worry :)
Actually starting in the 2nd trimester your :holly: start producing milk for the baby.....just incase you had an early delevery ( :hugs: hope you don't) just saying, its the bodys way of making sure everything will be ok

hello ladies :) im due 14th january 2013 with my third child i have two girls which are 15yrs (almost 16) and 12 yrs so big gap with this 1 but im sooo excited would love a baby boy :)

Lovely scan, congratulations! I don't think I could take a guess on gender, but hopefully you'll get a boy! I don't really mind, but we have a boy & one of each would be nice! I'm sure DS would enjoy a brother though! He's not quite 2, so not a huge gap.

I have not been feeling better. Actually worse, I think. The non stop morning sickness, trips to the loo and fatigue. Just so tired.

Glad to hear you lovely ladies are feeling better, though. :happydance:

I'm with you this morning, not good at all! Sooo tired & sicky :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"