January Babies?

i am due jan 24th and excited if this morning sickness ever subsides. im already three months. geesh

i am due jan 24th and excited if this morning sickness ever subsides. im already three months. geesh

I´m due on the 26th, and I would love to get rid of mine. I´ve graduated from queasy to full scale hurling. Hope that stops soon.
I hope I don´t turn out like my mom, she hurled for the entire pregnancy, lost a lot of weight too...

Ladies, I still also have the MS. Was hoping it'd be gone by now.

Hope you girls start to feel better soon :) my biggest problem is I'm so tired all the time my house looks like a bomb hit it because I can't bring my self to do all the house work so it is just getting worse :( I am going to put on some music and. Lean it up this afternoon I hope I can get more then a little. It done I Ned to its so bad could use a house work fairy :)

Same here girl, with the fatigue. I keep thinking... shouldn't this have eased up by now.

It's coming ladies!! Mine is starting to ease off (I think!!)

I feel great in the morning, but by lunchtime I am wiped again.

Anyone else feel their nesting instincts kicking in too?? I am tidying, cleaning and purgining junk like mad. I love it! :)

Me! Iv been cleaning out closets, drawers and anywhere else I can find junk to organize lol

I am new here to babyandbump....wanted to say hi!
I am also due in January....25th and Feeling awful ..all day sickness.
This is a pic of my 12 week + 4 day u/s..
any nub guesses?

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
I am new here to babyandbump....wanted to say hi!
I am also due in January....25th and Feeling awful ..all day sickness.
This is a pic of my 12 week + 4 day u/s..
any nub guesses?

Welcome!

Yours looks a lot like mine, with little arm in the air and a similar skull.

I think girl too as I thought mine seems very girly.

I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. It's been a long day!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/fffds.jpg

What a darling girl!! Dh and I just got back from a nice babymoon cruise in the Baltic sea :)

Well. I guess I forgotto post it here, but my new due date is the 26th of january.
I have my first scan pictures, but they're on the other computer. I'll put them in here when I have the chance.

I noticed my name in the first post is red?

Congrats leinzlove!!! What wonderful news!!!
Do you have any names picked out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->