January Babies?

Thanks hun! So far Bella Dawn we think. But still looking. :) How are you doing hun?

We still have to wait a month to find the gender! My poor husband is trying to guess from my belly bump (or lack there of) and my food cravings, I think girl because I have only sisters and my mom had only sisters.

We arent finding out but everytime we have a scan DH comes away with his prediction based on what he 'thinks' he has seen. Trying to tell him that its too early to see anything seems to be falling on deaf ears lol xx

I have felt movement this past week. At first i was dubious as to whether it was movement but ive felt it loads sibce the first time so i definately think its the twins xxx

I have! Just acouple times though. It was neat, I can't wait till its an every day thing!

My sis in law had twins back in april, and she felt movement early (well earlier than most because there's two of them)
Do you know what your having? She found out at 14 weeks!

I started feeling movement at about 14-15 weeks!

Fairly sure I had some tapping last night while I laid real still on the sofa. It was a peculiar feeling but I look forward to more! Told DH today and he immediately put his hand on my belly. It was cute but I explained he wouldn't feel it yet.

I've felt movements. Far and few at this point though.

My sis in law had twins back in april, and she felt movement early (well earlier than most because there's two of them)
Do you know what your having? She found out at 14 weeks!

No we dont and we are staying team yellow too :) xx

Oh wow that's exciting, double the surprise! :)

Heres my 14 week ultrasound! I got it almost two weeks ago, but just got my computer fixed. They are 80% positive its a boy! But i find out for sure on the 27th! I think ive felt some movements, but not 100% sure. I pressed on my tummy the other day and felt like i felt a movement from the outside even! But i think its way to early for that , but with my first pregnancy i felt movement from the outside at 16 weeks so maybe!

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
I felt LO on Monday for the first time... and it was so pronounced I could feel it on the outside. Unfortunately, I've not felt it since... and I am sooo anxious. :)

Movement started about 10 days ago for me.
First it felt like bubbles, 2 days later, again, 2 days later again.
Then every day, until 2 days ago, when the LO kicked up a storm.
Was a bit calmer yesterday. Still waiting to feel something today (it´s only half past 10am).

Beautiful Scan pic TankMom! :happydance: Congratulations Ladies on feeling movements and being in the 2nd trimester! Woo-hoo!

I am so excited to feel movement! I know for first pregnancies it can take awhile though.

Hey girls :hi: how has everyone been?
I just wanted to post a quick update :) we had our gender scan yesterday and were proud to say were team :pink: she was kicking up a storm during the US and itwas adorable, she had her little legs crossed like a little girl :)
Iv been feeling her kicking SO much lately now, even when I'm standing and doing stuff
Here's a pic we got yesterday
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/291D1271-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->