January Babies?

Congratulations on being team :pink: :) xxx

since i posted that i have felt tons of movement! I can feel it from the outside very pronounced. Mostly in the morning and evening. 9 Days till i find out what team im rooting for!

Here's my bump pic @ 18 weeks :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/D638873A-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Lovin the bump Jess. :wohoo:

Here is mine but taken 2 weeks ago. I need to get on another bump pic.
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5503.jpg

Super cute belly :)
Are you feeling baby yet?

Thanks! Yes, have you, hun? I've been feeling Zoela for awhile. It started mainly at night when I layed down to bed. Then it progressed to after meals and at night. Now its still occassional. But, I can't help myself from getting in the shower placing bump under flow and feeling her do sommersalts. :happydance:

Yeah I've felt her too, mostly at night. But now it's random, like after I eat too and standing at the sink doing dishes.
I'm going to have to try that shower thing! :)

Please do and let me know! :) It's where Zoela has her biggest movements yet. :) I love it!

Loving your bump pics guys :)

I started feeling my little bean over 2 weeks ago...
Most people tell me that shouldn´t be possible, especially since this is my first child.
I don´t think I´m imagining this though.
It feels so distinctly different from normal sensations in my stomach region.

Preg: It's definitley possible. I felt my first at 14 weeks. With her it was really evident after drinking juice. :)

Hey girls :hi: how is everyone?
Update: I just saw baby move! Its was so awesome!
She was kicking up a storm, so I decided to lift my shirt and look at my belly and after a few seconds you could see my belly move when she kicked!!
I'm over the moon right now!! I can't wait for DH to see now!

Loving your bump pics guys :)

I started feeling my little bean over 2 weeks ago...
Most people tell me that shouldn´t be possible, especially since this is my first child.
I don´t think I´m imagining this though.
It feels so distinctly different from normal sensations in my stomach region.
I was feeling slight movements around that time but yes, people usually don't notice because they are busy or don't listen to their bodies....
I am feeling quite a bit more now :)

I think I felt movement but it was right where my hair line is. Is that around where I should feel kicking?

you can add me to Jan babies! January 20th :D not sure the sex yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"