January Babies?

The big kicks should be coming soon and there will be no question its baby moving lol :)

Found this article and it was a neat one to share :)

https://m.npr.org/story/139033757?u...-palate-and-food-memories-shaped-before-birth

We should find out if baby is a boy or girl to tomorrow! I am sooo excited :D

Oh how exciting littlelotti! Do have a feeling as to what it might be?
Can't wait to see if your team pink or blue!

Congratulations on team :blue: Jch & TankMom! :wohoo:

littlelotti: How exciting! I can't wait for your update. :)

AFM: Went to my 20w scan and Zoela wouldn't cooperate to confirm :pink:!

hi all im due jan 29th 2013. im 18 weeks and 2 days :)

:hi: katty88 welcome
Do you know what your having yet??

Leinzlove how many weeks were you when they said :pink: at your last scan?

:hi: katty88 welcome
Do you know what your having yet??
:hi: no i dont no yet i get my scan on the 17th il be 20+6 i think.. i don't no how to upload a picture of my scan on this from my 12 week scan . xx

If you have photo bucket or snap bucket (for smart phones) its super easy to upload pics
The smart phone app is free!

Jess: I was 14+4. We paid for an early private scan. The tech did spend 10 minutes looking between Zoela's legs... I also had to get up and roll around a bit, as she also had her legs tucked then.

Yesterday: At my 20w Scan she was sitting breech indian style and she wouldn't change her position. The tech also couldn't get her to cooperate with showing her kidneys or brain structures. So, I'll be rescheduling another scan at my OB appt. on Tuesday. It'll probably be 23w.

Here's how she was sitting.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6028.jpg

I have no idea, so many people have a feeling but I dont know! I did dream my doctor said it was a girl, so maybe that is a sign! My husband wants a boy and my dad too (since I only have sisters) but I will be so happy with whichever :)

hi im 18 weeks 3 days and im not sure i felt the baby move.. you would think i would no by now what they 1st feel like as this is my 4th. i just wondering is it because i haven't lost much baby weight from my last baby she is 6 months old.. i still had 1 and a half stone to lose after having her to get down to my weight before but i fell pregnant when she was 2months old..i hear babys heart beat as i got one of the things here to do so...sorry for long post.... x

Leinzlove,Oh I hope Zoela corporates at your next scan!
Did the tech seem pretty sure you were team :pink: at your private scan? 14 weeks is still a little early but not too early

Littlelotti they say dreams are a window into our future so maybe your little bean is a girl!
Cant wait to see if your dream was correct!

Katy88 wow congrats I dint realize this was your 4th!
How old are all your others and what do you have? Are you hoping for team :pink: or team :blue:??
I'm sure you will start to feel movement very soon!

Our silly baby was in the wrong position, so we don't know and the doctor says that at our fine diagnostic in a week and a half we still might not find out, since the baby seems to like that position. The good news is that the baby is healthy and moving around and the feet are right where I keep feeling kicking, yay!

Drink orange juice and baby will be much more active... also I've heard doing a little jumping (gently) will help move them too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->