january babies

I'm due January 31st (my birthday!) with baby # 1!! I can't wait!!! So excited!!

First baby, due on the 20th! Feeling nervous, can't quite allow myself to feel excited yet!

Hi am feeling the same as you. quite nervous and somewhat confused. Numerous preg tests all poistive, not even a one BFN but did early scan(s), Two to be precise but no sac seen... Still waitin a couple of weeks. I Cant allow myself get excited yet. If all goes well, am due 30th Jan according to Doc, and i feel it may be 28th Jan 2012.

God luck to u all ladies due in Jan 2012

im due jan 11. still to be determined by scan, but definitely in january :)

Hi am feeling the same as you. quite nervous and somewhat confused. Numerous preg tests all poistive, not even a one BFN but did early scan(s), Two to be precise but no sac seen... Still waitin a couple of weeks. I Cant allow myself get excited yet. If all goes well, am due 30th Jan according to Doc, and i feel it may be 28th Jan 2012.

I did four pregnancy tests, all came back positive. Other than that, nothing else has been done as doc seemed perfectly happy to take the tests and my word for it that I'm pregnant. Tried to get an early scan especially since I'm travelling long haul next week but they wouldn't give me one, they said there's no point doing one under 8 weeks. So I guess I'll wait till mid July for my scheduled 12 weeks scan to get everything confirmed. Seems like a long time away...............

Good luck to you too x x

im due jan 11. still to be determined by scan, but definitely in january :)

Me too, January 11th! Had my third ultrasound today and got to see the little gummy bear, it was so great! :happydance:

I did four pregnancy tests, all came back positive. Other than that, nothing else has been done as doc seemed perfectly happy to take the tests and my word for it that I'm pregnant. Tried to get an early scan especially since I'm travelling long haul next week but they wouldn't give me one, they said there's no point doing one under 8 weeks. So I guess I'll wait till mid July for my scheduled 12 weeks scan to get everything confirmed. Seems like a long time away...............

Good luck to you too x x

Its just so hard to imagine when the 12 weeks will come by but well we have to wait. I hope you travel and return safe. That may keep your mind off the pressure off. Sticky baby dust to u as well. Fingers crossed for both of us and all other January Ladies on this thread

Hi everyone!
I'm due January 14th. I just did a 8 week scan today and baby is so tiny. It's crazy!! It's not moving yet but I see a flickering heartbeat! So amazing.

For all you ladies who have to wait until 12 weeks. Here in Canada, they typically make you wait til 12 weeks as well (as I did with my DS). A friend gave me advice and I took it and it totally worked! Tell your healthcare provider you have no idea when your last period was and they will give you a dating ultrasound at as early as 6 weeks. Disclaimer tho: An early ultrasound can be dangerous because some mums go in expecting to see a heart beat etc and all they see is an empty sac because bb is too small to see! Then of course, they get all worried that there's nothing there.

Looking forward to hearing about your 12 week scans! Mine's set for July 4th!

My birthday is mid january. am due about 30 January 2012. I would be happy to share a birthday week though if angels allowed it

Due Jan 11th with our first. Cant wait. :D

Congrats Ladies! x

hi everyone! im due on 19th Jan, 5 days b4 my 25th birthday! i hope its not late, altho will be the best birthday pressie ever!!
its our first too, very exciting! x

Congrats Jan mummies! My son was born 1st jan 09, 12 days early! It's a lovely time to have them cause you're concentrating on keeping all snuggled up and warm (UK ladies) and it's very cosey with a tiny newborn and if it snows its lovely!

yea itll be awesome, especially as in germany there will be lost of snow!! woop.
hope your babies birth goes well in a couple of days Candy! you must be very excited, i cant wait till im ready to pop!!! a looooong way to go for me tho! xx

My OH and I are finally pregnant after 3 and a half long years. 2 weeks away from IVF treatment and we conceived naturally!!! :) Due 23rd January 2011 xxxxxxxxxx Congratulations to all

Oooh hello girls, congrats all! So there seems to be a good few all due on the 20th..me too :) I think 4 of us infact! I got that revised date today from an early scan..bit depressing as I thought I was 8 + 3 but am actually about a week earlier..which is nothing in the grand scheme but am suffering so terribly from sickness, 24/7. This is baby #2, my daughter is 2 and a half.

I am Jan 25th right now. Congrats everyone!

Jan 30th with number 2, 5 days before my birthday and 7 after great grandma's. 10 days late with first so who knows :)

Good luck to you too x x

Hey Hun. I lost two angels yesterday. Miscarried twins at 6 weeks 4 days. Sadly. I will be back here after a break. Good luck to you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->