January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Anyone else super bloated? I haven't been eating badly and yet my pants are tight already. I also feel like crap, so feeling fat isn't making life any easier...

Still isn't real to me that I'm pregnant...

I'm also pretty bloated, though today I seem to feel less bloated than normal. Not sure why. I can't believe I'm pregnant, even with all the scans I've had. Not sure when it will become "real" To me.

My weekend plans revolve a lot around my mom and sister and their plans. My mom will be in town and my sister has her step kids this weekend so we have lots of fun things planned with us all. I want to finish some yard work but the weather has decided to be nasty most of the weekend. :(

Probably out :'(
Had my scan but only an abdominal one. I wish they did a transvaginal because of my retroverted uterus. Anyhow, no baby no yolk sac again! A very compassionate doctor though.
My HCG levels on Tuesday were 79000, my hcg Thursday 94367. Has anyone had a blighted ovum or missed m/c with that high of numbers? My sac did grow some...
Sac measure 22.8mm 7.1weeks and I am 8 weeks Lmp today.. but no fetal pole no yolk so :( Because I had a positive test 6 days before my period was due they think it's a Blighted Ovum..I wish i never tested early now and maybe they would have tried harder. I have to be scanned again on Tuesday but at another hospital and then we go from there :/ Also because I said I had positive test early they keep telling me that I should be farther along then... :/

Janis- so sorry! I have a tilted uterus too and at 7 weeks last time they couldn't even see my uterus! They ordered a transvaginal and ended being able to see everything. I hope somehow it works out for you!

Janis, I wish I could help. When will you have another scan? I hope they will do a transvaginal one next time. Thinking about you

Janis- thinking of you!

Afm- weekend plans include getting my DH car back.( his clutch went out yesterday) having my MIL come up to my house and go garage sale hunting since this weekend they have a huge one going on in my neighborhood.

I haven't really been bloated this past week. My morning sick has kicked up more. I'm not just nauseous all day but also getting sick. I'm looking forward to this coming to an end towards week 12. I've been just super tired but unable to sleep.

Hi ladies. I"m hoping I can join this group. Little back story...I started new medicines at the end of March for some unrelated pregnancy, TTC stuff so when AF didn't show up in April I didn't think twice about it, thinking the new meds may be affecting AF. When May came around and still no AF, me and FH purchased a test and before I even left the bathroom, there was a blazing BFP on the test.

We lost a baby last December and I had to have a D&C. When I did the estimated due date calculator, it said I was due December 29. I had a Dr.s appt. last night and he seems to think I conceived and/or ovulated later than I though.

My new DD is now January 17th which puts me at 6+3. Last night I was able to hear bubs fabulous HB which was 120! I'm starting to breathe a little easier but, still a little hesitant for obvious reason.

Here's one of my pictures from last night:
IMG_2227.jpg

Ttc- that's so fantastic that you heard bubs heart! I can't wait until that happens! Being nervous is very understandable. Coming off two losses back to back it's a scary thing to be pregnant again.

Afm- weekend plans include boating on the lake for this amazing 3 day weekend with temps in the 90s! DH bought a brand new tube and I don't even get to ride on it! But that's ok I'll have a ton of fun sun bathing and swimming.

Also, I love DH dearly and I know he's just worries but I'm only 5 weeks and he's already telling me SO many things I can't eat! We have a sushi place that is our fav and obviously I can't have sushi but they have a chicken roll that I LOVE and DH won't even let me go because "there's too much fish everywhere there" I'm so thankful he's invoked but darn it in craving that chicken! Haha

Thank you Mrs. Green! Sounds like a great weekend trip!

I'm laying low this weekend. Me and my best friend do have a girls day planned for Sunday which I'm looking forward to. No other big plans as of right now.

Welcome TTCBabyG!

Lol mrsgreen, you're husband's being a liiiitttle silly. Go get that chicken, girl! My husband doesn't keep up on any of that sort of thing so he wouldn't even think to try and turn me off from a craving! :)

I need a nap so bad! This day is dragggggging at work.

Thank you Slam! Looks like we're DD buddies :)

I could use a nap as well. Thankfully we're getting out of work early today because of the holiday in the US.

I am feeling very nervous, and kinda depressed... I found some very light pink spotting this morning when I checked my cervix:cry: I am trying to stay positive, but I am only a few days away from 6 weeks which is when I had my last miscarriage! My husband is being very supportive saying " it's ok either way" and " we will keep trying and it will happen" But it took over a year for me to get pregnant again this time! And I am just worried that it's going to happen again... I have been having some mild cramps and just pray that my little bean sticks[-o< I have a doctors appointment today, so I will talk to my doc and see what he says... FX my lil bean sticks!

Fx for you 808! Lots of women have spotting and rd normal. Fx you can get a scan today at your appointment too. You're in my thoughts.

Good luck malia. I also has bleeding at 6 weeks, but not pink - it was red that turned brown. Thank goodness my ultrasound was fine but I literally did NOTHING for the last week except go to work. Last weekend was split between the couch and bed. No more spotting or bleeding. Hope it works out for you.

I just finished my Masters Presentation of my Thesis and Action Research Paper and....I PASSED. :D :happydance: I have never been so relieved! Now I just have to finish up one or two small things, survive the last 3 weeks of the school year with my students and I will be on summer break and able to relax and hopefully enjoy this pregnancy! :D

malia - good luck! :hugs: Update us when you get back from the doctor!

I hope the appointment goes well, malia! I had spotting for about a day at around 5 weeks after DTD, then had a scan a few days later where I got to see a heartbeat. Lots of women spot and baby is just fine!

As for my weekend plans, today is my birthday so of course most of the weekend will be meeting with family members for birthday dinners! I've only actually thrown up a couple times, last night being the worst where I actually took my temp to make sure I didn't have a fever. It was one of those "lay on the bathroom floor" moments. Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend with enough symptoms to not feel TOO anxious but well enough to not be miserable! :)

Yay congrats Angel!!!!!!!!

FX everything is ok malia! Good luck at the appointment.

Meanwhile I'm tired AF, none of my regular clothes are fitting anymore so I am already wearing a maternity dress today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->