January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

danser I'm already in maternity pants. :haha: I just can't comfortably fit most of my pants from the bloat and I don't like the "tire look" that I get from squeezing into them. Not to mention how uncomfortable it is! I found some maternity pants at Ross for $10, and a few pairs of maternity shorts on WISH app for $8 so I've got those right now and they are a life saver!

Ttc- that's so fantastic that you heard bubs heart! I can't wait until that happens! Being nervous is very understandable. Coming off two losses back to back it's a scary thing to be pregnant again.

Afm- weekend plans include boating on the lake for this amazing 3 day weekend with temps in the 90s! DH bought a brand new tube and I don't even get to ride on it! But that's ok I'll have a ton of fun sun bathing and swimming.

Also, I love DH dearly and I know he's just worries but I'm only 5 weeks and he's already telling me SO many things I can't eat! We have a sushi place that is our fav and obviously I can't have sushi but they have a chicken roll that I LOVE and DH won't even let me go because "there's too much fish everywhere there" I'm so thankful he's invoked but darn it in craving that chicken! Haha

You can have sushi so long as it's from a reputable place! I had sushi last night lol I've had it with every pregnancy! I had spicy tuny rolls (raw) and everything. Just save it for like once a month to be careful with any mercury.

Greats- oh I know I can! And I probably will occasionally because it's my fav! Lol it's just DH is so protective and I think it's from our last two losses. The first pregnancy he was really open to everything and this time he's like "no no no!" So I take it as a sign of love for the baby already.

Angel- I can't wait until I'm in maternity pants! Lol I'm only five weeks and not that bloated yet so no where close for me. But I'm sure I'll be in that awkward stage where behind fits soon!

I was actually unaware that you can have sushi. Always thought it was a no no during pregnancy. That excites me.

greats- thank for that! I really thought that all raw sushi was a big no-no in pregnancy. DH is really overprotective so I don't think he'll let me eat raw sushi if I decide to try without freaking out though. lol

Yeah my doctor gave me the ok last pregnancy and I took advantage of it hahaha I've actually had it twice this month. If you're afraid of the raw fish just stick with veggie rolls.

Has anyone had to buy new bras yet? I'm literally about to pop out of my bras.

Has anyone had to buy new bras yet? I'm literally about to pop out of my bras.

I just bought a new 40D bra set yesterday and it'll be sitting in my drawer until probably next summer because it's too small! :( going back to walmart tomorrow for a bigger size since we're going on vacation on Wednesday and I need to be comfy!

Hi can I join? :hi:

Due 30 Jan 17, may change following first scan, this is my 2nd, finding the first few weeks a little nerve racking and debating whether to book a reassurance scan at babybond for around 8 weeks. Anybody else considering it or had one done previously? x

Greats - I may go look at Walmart since I don't want to spend tons on a new bra. Hopefully you find one!

Bumble - welcome and congrats! Thankfully my doctor is great with U/S and he told me if I get scared for any reason to just come in and they'll do one for free to reassure me. I had one last week and heard a perfect HB. My next appt. is June 13th, I'm sure I'll have another one then.

Greats - I may go look at Walmart since I don't want to spend tons on a new bra. Hopefully you find one!

Bumble - welcome and congrats! Thankfully my doctor is great with U/S and he told me if I get scared for any reason to just come in and they'll do one for free to reassure me. I had one last week and heard a perfect HB. My next appt. is June 13th, I'm sure I'll have another one then.

Thanks! And wow, your doctor sounds great :) fab that you've heard a heartbeat, bet that's so reassuring. My first session with a midwife is not till 23rd June and even then it's a 'public' session so others will be there too before I actually get the booking appointment with one!

Ttc- your doc sounds amazing! How far along were you when you heard the heartbeat? My first scan I'll be 6weeks 5days and hoping I hear it.

Bumble -Hopefully the next few weeks will go by quickly.

MrsG - I was 6 weeks 2 days. I love my doctor and they're right next door to my office. Super convient.

I'll have my 8w scan tomorrow. Dr says we should be able to hear heart beat. I'm so excited

hi all :hi: sitting down now to FINALLY catch up from the last few weeks. so sorry i've been gone and not doing well managing this thread. i needed a break from bnb for a few days and then we've had family in town for the last 5 days (meaning zero time to be online).

I've gone through and updated the front. Please comment if i've missed you as its not intentional.

FB GROUP: I've also added instructions to the front page for joining the FB group. it is a secret group, hence needing to be added as a friend first to be able to join. sorry for not getting the instructions up sooner. it's not super active yet so you all haven't missed anything. as we all get further along, i'm sure it will be bustling so make sure to join us there too! i'll see if i'm able to add people to the group as well and if so, will add my info to the front so that we can get you all added as soon as possible.

beankeeper- :hugs: :hugs: i'm so sorry hun

danser- WOW! A massive congratulations on the twins!!

janis- i'm so sorry hun :hugs: i dont have any experience but wishing you all the best tomorrow at your next scan. hopefully they will give you a transvaginal U/S and you will be able to see baby. praying for a good outcome for you :hugs:

Angel- congrats on passing! what a great accomplishment!

malia- i'm sorry you're feeling stressed about bleeding. remember that your cervix is extra sensitive (swelled with blood) and likely the culprit of the spotting. i had spotting in my last pregnancy every time my OB checked it towards the end. is there a reason for checking it? how did your appointment go?

AFM, nausea has been in full force for the past week. today was the first day it's been all day without a break but the other days has been off and on. i've been having come and go food aversions as well. i've been alternating between wanting carbs and watermelon so that's about what my diet has been. i'm just tucking away the scale until second tri when hopefully i can start eating well again! The bloating was unreal for a couple weeks but seems to have settled a bit. One more week to our appointment! feeling good about things progressing with the nausea but anxious to hear the heartbeat!

I haven't been around the past few days. It's been busy and I'm feeling awful, when I'm not at work I am just lying down trying to nap. I've been so tired, the nausea is awful and I'm dizzy all the time.

I had a u/s this morning with the RE the babies both look great. I have so many appointments for June. Next Monday with the RE, and then another one the following week and in 2 weeks an appointment with my regular OB, transitioning from the RE. I also have an appointment at the end of June with MFM for the 12 week scan meeting with a high risk doctor and geneticist.

I'm kind of jealous of all you having symptoms. I really have none. I'm tired, but I've also been more active than normal so I'm assuming that's what it's from.

For anyone who has a stressful job, how do you handle the stress? My job is super stressful and with two losses I just don't want to take the risk. Ang advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->