January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I have so much to catch up on.. I have been MIA for a while.. Been going through a really tough time with this baby..
May 16th, at my 6.3 week ultrasound they only saw a gestational sac. They got back to me with results only that Friday :( 5 days of hell waiting! Had the worst scan experience of my life. Anyhow they saw nothing in the gestational sac, they gave me no photo, no info on size of the sac etc... They were french(Quebec) and so rude and refused to speak to me in English.
Anyhow I just had bloods done two days ago and another set today to see if my HCG looks well... They think it's either a blighted ovum or my dates are off.. I dont think my dates are off! I got a positive HPT at 9dpo dangit :'(
So I have a scan Friday... If my dates are off I will either be 8 weeks exactly tomorrow(lmp) or 7.3-7.4 weeks(dates off). I know my dates are not off though :'( How can they be after testing positive 9dpo which is like 3.2-3.3 weeks Lmp pregnancy.

Has anyone here had a scan at 6.3 weeks , saw no baby or yolk sac and have a good outcome? I already had a blighted ovum in my last pregnancy.. They caught it only after 10 weeks when I started bleeding. I passed it in my 11th week.

I need to talk, I need help, I need stories.. I read all the ones from misdiagnosed forum but I want to hear stories from you ladies of positive outcomes.

Btw how can i get in the FB group?

Congrats Danser on the twins! So exciting! <3
Congrats Green! So happy for you <3

I've faleln behind, I've got my Masters Thesis presentation tomorrow so I've been working on that, in addition to my high school students acting like little sh*** lately (we have 3 weeks left and they are acting like they think they don't have to do anything anymore) so I have not really had the time or energy to check in. Sorry!

Things are going good for me, will have my 8w scan next week on Tues and then I meet our OB for the first time the following week for my 9w scan. My RE will keep doing weekly scans through 12 weeks, and then I'll be fully released to my OB. Kinda odd to have the overlap but I like how thorough my RE is, makes me feel very reassured.

I've faleln behind, I've got my Masters Thesis presentation tomorrow so I've been working on that, in addition to my high school students acting like little sh*** lately (we have 3 weeks left and they are acting like they think they don't have to do anything anymore) so I have not really had the time or energy to check in. Sorry!

Things are going good for me, will have my 8w scan next week on Tues and then I meet our OB for the first time the following week for my 9w scan. My RE will keep doing weekly scans through 12 weeks, and then I'll be fully released to my OB. Kinda odd to have the overlap but I like how thorough my RE is, makes me feel very reassured.

Wow the overlap with the RE and OB is great and weekly scans are so reassuring. Good luck with your Masters thesis presentation.

Sorry I have no experience with that Janis. I am hoping your next scan goes better.

I am feeling miserable today, so tired and no nausea. I am working from home luckily but I feel like crap. Last time I felt better around 13 weeks. I can't wait to feel better again.

Janis - I wish I could give you some advice or reassurance, but I have no experience in such a situation. I really hope you receive answers Friday. It seems like torture to wait that long.

During my last pregnancy I was 18/19 years old and didn't pay attention to anything other than whether the baby was healthy. I never researched and didn't even see my OB until 10 weeks. Went to my first OB visit today in which the nurse went over my family history. My dating ultrasound is June 2nd and then my first visit in the 13th. So looking forward to getting some legit dates and seeing what I'm cooking up in there. They said if they don't see the baby at this ultrasound then they will just do them weekly until they do see it. However, I can't be less than 4+5 so if they don't see the fetus next week they will for sure see it at 6+5 the next week. I'm pretty sure I'm already 6+ now though. We will see. My OB's office is so nice. They order my blood work and then I can show up any time to one of multiple locations within the next week to have it done at my convenience and the results will be given within a few hours. Also they are being so understanding of me needing to take my first born with me unexpectedly. Feeling a lot more relaxed after this appointment.
Wishing you all an easy week!

Time is going so fast, I can't believe I've almost been pregnant for two months already!! I can't wait for this first trimester to be over with

I have so much to catch up on.. I have been MIA for a while.. Been going through a really tough time with this baby..
May 16th, at my 6.3 week ultrasound they only saw a gestational sac. They got back to me with results only that Friday :( 5 days of hell waiting! Had the worst scan experience of my life. Anyhow they saw nothing in the gestational sac, they gave me no photo, no info on size of the sac etc... They were french(Quebec) and so rude and refused to speak to me in English.
Anyhow I just had bloods done two days ago and another set today to see if my HCG looks well... They think it's either a blighted ovum or my dates are off.. I dont think my dates are off! I got a positive HPT at 9dpo dangit :'(
So I have a scan Friday... If my dates are off I will either be 8 weeks exactly tomorrow(lmp) or 7.3-7.4 weeks(dates off). I know my dates are not off though :'( How can they be after testing positive 9dpo which is like 3.2-3.3 weeks Lmp pregnancy.

Has anyone here had a scan at 6.3 weeks , saw no baby or yolk sac and have a good outcome? I already had a blighted ovum in my last pregnancy.. They caught it only after 10 weeks when I started bleeding. I passed it in my 11th week.

I need to talk, I need help, I need stories.. I read all the ones from misdiagnosed forum but I want to hear stories from you ladies of positive outcomes.

Btw how can i get in the FB group?

Congrats Danser on the twins! So exciting! <3
Congrats Green! So happy for you <3

I don't have any experience with that, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the rude doctors and how anxious I'm sure you must be! I hope your next scan goes better and they find baby healthy and snuggled in!

Weekend is coming up ladies! Any plans? None for me at the moment.. OH works every Saturday and then Sunday he has to sleep when he gets off work since he works overnights. May go have pizza with my aunt and great grandma. We usually spend Sunday with them anyways. Not sure if my aunt will be around, though.

Waiting for a Monday off to go spend a day at the zoo. Won't have one for 2 more weeks. I hate OH's schedule, but it is what it is for now.

Thanks ladies ! If all goes well I am buying myself a dopler LOL! A lil gift to myself.

Question? I had cyst pain at like 6 weeks and now I am 8 weeks tomorrow and the last three days I have it again.. Its not the legement pain when I move.. Its like a twingy, stabby, pulsating pain in the same spot when i do nothing.. I am sitting here at my desk and its happening every few seconds. I thought my cyst popped already :/ I hope it's a cyst and they checked for an ectopic so I know its not that. Anyhow has any of you experienced this pain at 8 weeks almost or just about?

As for weekend plans we just made the dog a pully system outside so she can run up and down the lawn/play fetch etc.. She is sooo happy and I cant wait to come home tomorrow after my scan and play with her, if it's not raining.

Might go to the beach with the kids this weekend too if the weather is nice. XO off to bed!

Janis I'm sorry for your bad experience. Hope everything goes well at your next appointment. Have a relaxing weekend!

My parents have a lake house so me and dh are heading up there to relax and hopefully get some sun!

Ali pizza sounds fun and delicious too!

No major plans here. DH is off tonight, which is a rare treat. But I'm going to get a massage. He bought me a gift cert for a massage for Valentine's day I think and I'm just now getting around to using it. I need it though. So tense through my upper back.

Struggling a bit more with nausea but no throwing up yet. And exhaustion has finally struck.

Leaving for my scan in a few mins. Its at 945 am and I am an hour away.. Its 8am currently. GAH

I have no weekend plans other than hoping to finish our garden. We will see how hot it is out though. I'd love to go swimming or be at the beach, but it will be so crowded. I really would just like to nap. Meanwhile nausea is kicking my butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->