January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hi all! Got a blaring bfp 2 weeks ago thinking I was further along but had a dating scan today and looks like I'm only 6w1d and due January 16th! So I'm here to join you ladies! My name is Emily, and this will be baby #3 (and the final baby) for us. My youngest turns 10 months old this upcoming Saturday... was a bit of a shock to find out I'm expecting again. Ah well, I'll be fine!

Ttc - Welcome and congratulations!!

Sadie - Congratulations and welcome!! You're due the day before me! Can you believe we're already 8 weeks?! My hunger was insane, but thankfully it's dying down. I've gained too much weight in such a short time. Some might be water weight, but it's still hard to look at!

Danser - !!! That's so exciting and I can completely understand being freaked out! I was wondering if we were going to get any twins!

Mrs.G - That's awesome!!! Congrats!!

Chit - I really don't have much for symptoms myself. When I think I'm getting a symptom it's gone in a few days. Nothing that screams I'm pregnant though.

Ej - Welcome and congratulations!!

WDW - I have a decreased sex drive. I did with my first pregnancy. Definitely no fun.. especially for my OH!

Country - Welcome and congratulations!! Sorry about your previous loss. Hope your appointment goes well!

KK - I'm right there with the weight. I'm up about the same in about the same amount of time and there just is NO WAY. I've been more active than normal. It's going to be really disheartening for them to put that weight in my chart! Oh well.. I really just want my little one to be growing and healthy.

Greats - Welcome and congratulations!! My brother before me is only 15 months older than me. I'll tell you.. we use butt heads like none other growing up, but we're super close now!

AFM - Finally got the chance to catch up. Sorry if I missed anyone!! I worked the last two days and I never have time to get on during that period. I'm 8 weeks already and it feels pretty insane! It's going by pretty fast so far. Thought it would be slow for me, but it isn't so far! Going to go get my fingerprints done today so I can get set up for my boards for my RN license.

Best of all.. my first appointment is today!! Going to start getting around soon to take my son to my aunt so OH can go. Hoping he can make at least most of the appointments. I'm debating on telling a few people after this appointment, but not sure yet.

I am exhausted and feeling nausea. Most of my clothes are already tight on me. I wanted to hide this pregnancy as long as possible but I don't know if I will be able to do that as planned, especially at work.

Danser - I can see that being a bit hard with 2 little ones in there! Hopefully you start feeling better soon as I'm sure it'll get hard on you later. You really need some time to relax and really enjoy your pregnancy!

Danser - I can see that being a bit hard with 2 little ones in there! Hopefully you start feeling better soon as I'm sure it'll get hard on you later. You really need some time to relax and really enjoy your pregnancy!

I know it's hard to relax and enjoy this pregnancy especially with the new info and being pregnant after a loss worrying that so much can go wrong and will I even get to bring these babies home?

Ali- so excited for you. Can't wait to see your pics. I know how you feel about SO not being able to go to many appointments. Mine won't be able to go to a lot either since he works kind of far away he'd have to take he whole day off for any appointments. We kind of figured he'd only go to the big ones.

Danser- your line "will I even get to bring these babies home" broke my heart. I know exactly how you feel. I've had two losses so far and no live babies. It's so hard to stay positive. We're all here to support you! Can't wait until you bring home your babies!

So sorry all I have not been on in days. Think I'm all caught up now though.

Danser- wow two babies! That is so exciting and I'm sure shocking at the moment.

Welcome all new mamas! I am looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming months.

Question about the facebook group... Is it closed or secret? I don't want anyone knowing right now as it would end very badly if our parents weren't the first to find out. If secret, how can I go about joining? I find it so hard to keep up with these forums and think it would be easier to just direct reply to posts.

AFM- I really haven't been posting because unlike you all I have very little to report. I don't have my hcg being monitored. My first appointment with the nurse it tomorrow but with my son I didn't meet with the doctor until 10 weeks and didn't have an ultrasound until 12. I have a different OB this time but I seem to get written off as healthy and my problems are seen as exaggerations. I believe I'm 6 weeks 4 days but have no idea of my lmp or date of conception. I took a week estimator test and it came back as 2-3 which does not match up but I'll wait for the doctor to give me an estimate.
As for symptoms, when people who do know about the pregnancy ask how I feel my response has been "I don't sleep, pee every hour and eat every 2" haha Yesterday I woke up with painful and swollen breasts which i really didn't have with my son until the 3rd trimester. So I'm uncomfortable but so incredibly happy to be feeling pregnant.

Had my second scan today, one little bean with a heart rate of 151! Big relief. She even turned on the sound so I could hear it.

Van- that is so exciting! Congrats!

Afm- I have some pinching on my left side. It's pretty painful. I would assume implantation as I'm only 4week 3 days but I had implantion feelings on my right side a few days ago. Sooo... Idk. I emailed my doctor but luckily no spotting or anything. With stress from work and life I'm not feeling good anymore.
Just needed to vent ladies thanks!

Surprise - sounds frustrating, I'm sorry! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Van - That's awesome! I had my 2nd scan this morning and was measuring 7w3d with a heartbeat of 160! They didn't let me hear it though, so jealous of you!

Mrs.Green - Sorry to hear and hope you start feeling better! Hopefully you won't have any bleeding or spotting. I've had it for the last 3 weeks and it's been driving me crazy, but thankfully everything looks good with bub!

Chi- sometimes spotting is completely normal! That's amazing that little bean is doing so well!
I think my doc might try to get my in earlier. Hopefully.

Mrs Green hopefully the pains go soon! I get a bit of pain sometimes from the corpus luteum, got it with my daughter too.

Chi - great heart rate! I was really surprised to get to hear it!

Appointment went well!! Mainly was to confirm the pregnancy and make sure everything was fine! I have an appointment set up for next Tuesday to go over family history and other pregnancy related stuff and then the 16th next month for another scan! I had to lie to my stepmom about getting Tuesday either off or partly covered. Told her I cracked a tooth and it hurts to eat and the earliest they can get me in is Tuesday. I just don't really want to tell her yet! She's excited for me to take boards and I'm going to hand her my board results along with an ultrasound picture.

Anyways! Here's my precious little one!! Got to see Little Wiggle's (somehow this became baby's nickname) heartbeat and hear it! HR was 171 bpm and measuring 8w1d! This little one is right on schedule! Doctor set the due date based on LMP.. although they got the 4th and all the LMP calculators I do I get the 3rd. He walked in and was all "You know what causes this, don't you?" :dohh: He likes to joke around. OH thinks he's hilarious. I don't mind since I know he's just messing with me. I don't know why everyone likes to mess with me, but it sure happens a lot! We also decided to tell my aunt. She's excited! She was saying she knew something was up.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 11
Ali - congrats on your good scan! Woohoo!

Mrs green - I hope that pinching feeling is nothing to be concerned about. I definitely get some weird twinges during pregnancy.

Wow its so hard to keep up! Seems like theres been lots of big news though!

Ive had my first scan too now. Due date got bumped to 31st Dec actually.

Was on bed rest this week after some red spotting however it stopped faily quickly and i had it alot with my first pregnancy so trying to not worry about it. Other than that just feel a little tired and a little nauseous. Not much to report here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->