January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

DH is so afraid of messing this up that he won't DTD at all! We haven't had sex since ovulation!!! The TWW was a combination of late work nights and stress for my masters program and then we got the BFP and found out I had 2 hematomas, so he was extra cautious and refused sex. :dohh: hopefully now that dr says the hematomas are reducing he'll be more open to it. But I'm so worried about spotting I am prob not going to try anything until closer to 12 weeks. If I start spitting at all my dr will put me on restricted work - and I need to make it through the end of the school year first.

Random Q: has anyone started buying things? Anything at all? We've been avoiding purchases but now that I've heard the heart beat I'm starting to get where I want to buy a crib and start setting up the nursery. I'll have all summer to work on it while I'm on break so I want to get a lot of the decorating done then. Trying REALLY hard to hold off until at least 1st tri is over

I bought a little baby shirt when we were on vacation, and I bought some maternity clothes when Old Navy was having a sale, but that's it! Of course I already have a toddler, so I don't need much. Though I'll need lots of boy clothes if it's not another girl.

Ok I have bought some maternity clothes Bc my pants don't fit and I wanted to be comfortable. Lol.

May sound crazy, but we have just about everything. We were ttc for 6 years, and over the last year we were doing ivf. So I started taking people's hand me downs. I even got a free crib. Someone I know had a boy and gave me all of her boy clothes from new born to 2t, since we are having a boy I'm all set! My mom even picked up a bunch of bottles and nipples for cheap when kmart near her was closing. We havr two bouncy seats and two swings, play pen, stroller high chair, I have wash clothes, burp clothes. EVERYTHING.

I'm not planning on buying anything this pregnancy, unless it's a boy in which case we will need baby clothes and maybe some different sheets or blankets. :) I don't think I'll start buying til later on in the pregnancy, but when I was pregnant with my dd I was so excited I bought maternity clothes at 4 weeks! Haha.

My symptoms are ramping up a bit, although still mild. The last few days I'm getting bad waves of nausea and the one day I felt sick for the entire morning. Eating helps and when it'snot there, I feel totally fine! I'm pretty sure I was sicker and more tired at this point last pregnancy. But hopefully things are still going well.

Glad to hear most of you are doing ok. Sorry I'm not the best at replying to everyone. It's hard to keep track of everyone!

May sound crazy, but we have just about everything. We were ttc for 6 years, and over the last year we were doing ivf. So I started taking people's hand me downs. I even got a free crib. Someone I know had a boy and gave me all of her boy clothes from new born to 2t, since we are having a boy I'm all set! My mom even picked up a bunch of bottles and nipples for cheap when kmart near her was closing. We havr two bouncy seats and two swings, play pen, stroller high chair, I have wash clothes, burp clothes. EVERYTHING.

Did I miss something? How do you know you are having a boy?

I just read usually and try to keep up with whats going on here & there when I have time. Tomorrow is my first Dr apt and he usually does a scan to look at the baby so if everything goes ok I will have a pic to post tomorrow. I have tried to keep myself busy up until this point and am a bit nervous for tomorrows scan. I have had miscarriages in the past and once you have one it can kind of take the innocence out of pregnancy (at least until you pass the week you were in when it took place).
I feel absolutely terrible so that's a positive! :wohoo:

I think I am having another miscarriage :cry: On my lunch break today I found red blood when using the restroom... So sad. I made an appointment for about an hour from now, but I don't think it is going to be good...

808 - I really hope everything is fine!! You're in my thoughts. Take it easy and take care of yourself!

Wants - Froggy had genetic testing done and found out the sex that way.

808- I'm so sorry. You're in my thoughts!! Please keep us updated.

As far as buying stuff we have some handme downs that are gender neutral. Mostly clothes. Also a play pen. The only think we bought was DH bought a onsie on vacation the day after we found out.

Thinking of you 808 :hugs:

Wantabelly, I did ivf and had my embryos genetically tested. They are able to know the sex based off the chromosomal make up. We still have 5 girls and 2 boys frozen for when we are ready for siblings.

808 - oh no! I'm so sorry! How did your appointment go? Any news? Hugs

Sorry to hear that 808 hope everything is ok 🙏🏽❤️

Hi girls!

I'd love to join your group - my due date is January 16!

I had my first scan yesterday because we had no idea how far along I was. Today I am 7 weeks+3! Heart rate was 158 :) been so hard to keep a secret, we told our parents and siblings but still waiting a little longer to annouce it! When do you girls plan on announcing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->