January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I think I am having another miscarriage :cry: On my lunch break today I found red blood when using the restroom... So sad. I made an appointment for about an hour from now, but I don't think it is going to be good...

Thinking of you Malia :hugs: hope your appt goes ok. :flower:

Good luck at your scan wantabelly :)

Hi :hi: Roosav yay for your first scan :)

AFM - bit deflated / hormonal today as I have zero symptoms again, hate how they come and go as they cause some anxiety. Seriously thinking about a private scan around 8-9 weeks as I don't think I can hold out till 12 weeks :wacko:

I haven't bought anything yet, I have some stuff from DD1 that I can use but I don't want to buy until things are a bit more certain.

Malia, praying for you! Any news?

I haven't bought a thing. Since we've been ttc for so long, it still seems surreal to me. Also dh has been away so much since we found out, we haven't had a chance to even consider it. We'll have one weekend between when he comes back and I leave, so planning a mini shopping spree. I'm an expat, and the shopping is better at home than here, so I'm taking an empty suitcase with me this summer!

I actually didn't feel as tired or dizzy yesterday. Today I am just exhausted and this morning I am having some heartburn. I just can't wait until 1st trimester is over and I can relax a bit more.

Any updates Malia?

Danser- I feel the same. I am like down the days until I started spotting with my last mc so I can hopeful feel a little better and more relaxed.

I had my first scan and everything looked good. Baby measured 7w and I'm 7w2d, so that's fine. Heartbeat of 130. Still looks like a little blob, lol. With my daughter I had my first scan at 8 weeks and we saw more of an actual baby shape then, but oh well.

We got to hear the heartbeat briefly too. :)

Malia - I'm so sorry - thinking of you xoxoxox.

Slammerkin - congrats, that's fantastic news! Mine looked like a blob at 7w1d too. Me and the hubby nicknamed the baby Blobby. haha

Danser - I feel the same way! I had spotting from weeks 4 through all of 7. I'm now just over 8 weeks and it finally seems to have disappeared. Still makes me anxious that I had it for so long - hopefully everything goes okay at my 12 week scan. Hubby and I joked it was the baby knocking down walls and constructing its home in there, causing some spotting. Hope everything goes well for you too, love!

Malia - I'm so sorry - thinking of you xoxoxox.

Slammerkin - congrats, that's fantastic news! Mine looked like a blob at 7w1d too. Me and the hubby nicknamed the baby Blobby. haha

Danser - I feel the same way! I had spotting from weeks 4 through all of 7. I'm now just over 8 weeks and it finally seems to have disappeared. Still makes me anxious that I had it for so long - hopefully everything goes okay at my 12 week scan. Hubby and I joked it was the baby knocking down walls and constructing its home in there, causing some spotting. Hope everything goes well for you too, love!

Hehe, Blobby's a good nickname.

Yay slammer, that's exciting!

I have my second scan today at 1:45 (it's a little after 12 where I am) and I'm SO nervous!

Roosa - Welcome!! Excited to have you here!

Vr - Good luck!!

Malia - Still thinking about you!

Slammer - Sounds like a lovely scan! I'm still over the moon from mine!

AFM - I'm beyond nervous.. I'm actually having some anxiety. I officially got a date for my boards. I thought I was going to get sick choosing it. I wasn't like to this at all for my LPN boards. Hoping it's just my hormones. I'll let you ladies know when I pass of course. It's also when I'm going to tell my stepmom and my dad that we're expecting. Going to give her a box and pull out the results then under it will be an ultrasound picture. Or maybe I'll have a trifold card telling her thank you for the support then the picture in the middle.

Also might do a big reveal on Father's day. I'll be almost 13 weeks. Perfect timing!

So I ended up going to the ER last night instead of my appointment. For 6 HOURS! But I got a lot of insight... They took a blood test and my numbers were pretty good 12674! They also did an ultrasound and a trans vaginal ultrasound and saw a fetal pole that looked to be about 6 week 4 days old. But could not find a heart beat, the er DR said that they cannot rule out miscarriage. But that its possible that the heart just hasn't started beating yet. ( I should only be 6 weeks to the day yesterday) They also found that I have a UTI, which could be causing the bleeding. They put me on drip antibiotics before I left, and gave me a prescription to get today of more antibiotics. The bleeding has slowed to moderate spotting, and I will get more blood test today to see if my numbers are still progressing normally. Also they said my cervix is closed which is a good thing, so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I really could use them right now:hugs: Thanks for being so concerned about me, you ladies are the greatest!

808- I have actually had a uti before cause bleeding that I didn't realized was caused by the uti. I hope and pray things are still progressing normally. Keep us updated.

Malia - I'm glad you didn't walk out completely in the dark. When will you have another ultrasound? You'll definitely be in my thoughts!

Malia, that sounds very positive and like things are progressing! Definitely keep us updated but I am hopeful for you.

Im putting my money on that strong little baby your growing! Thanks for the update!

Quick update! We got to hear the heartbeat and my doctor said everything looks good and healthy! Such a relief. The hb was 176, and I definitely teared up when I heard it. Thank you for the well wishes, I was so nervous and the long waits in the office didn't help! Attached the picture, hopefully the quality isn't too bad!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 12
I will be getting blood draws every day for the next week or so, so I will keep you ladies posted. Thanks again for all the well wishes:hugs:

808 - thinking positive thoughts for you!

Vr - beautiful scan and what a strong heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->