January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I'm glad you got good news Malia. I hope at the next u/s you will see/hear the heartbeat!

I hate when I have on and off symptoms it makes me concerned something is wrong, instead of feeling grateful that my nausea isn't as bad today. Ugh being pregnant after loses is so hard.

I'm sure the babies will be giving you hell starting again tomorrow! When is your next appointment?

I'm feeling concerned about lack of symptoms. I've had some bad waves of nausea, but only brief and I feel pretty normal most of the time still. I haven't even been fatigued! By this stage last pregnancy I was quite sick and extremely fatigued. I'm really starting to worry. My TSH is too high (meaning my thyroid is low) so I just adjusted my Meds this week, and I know TSH being over 2.5 increases chance of m/c so now I'm really worried I'm miscarrying because of my thyroid. :( No spotting yet but I know missed m/cs aren't uncommon. :(

Does anyone else have very little symptoms but had an u/s and their baby is fine?

Danser- I know how you feel about not having many symptoms, it seems like they come and go for me too! And after a loss that can be very scary.

Literati- I have low thyroid also, and just adjusted my meds as well. Hopefully we will all get some more symptoms soon so we can stop worrying so much!

As for me, I got my betas back from yesterday and they are still going up!:happydance: went from 12674 to 13455 in about 15hrs, my doctor said that was a really good sign! So I am starting to feel relieved :thumbup: My spotting is only very light pink now and my cramping has basically stopped. So FX this little bean sticks[-o<

Lite - With my first pregnancy my symptoms disappeared but all was well! I still don't have many this pregnancy and they're subtle most of the time.

That's awesome, 808! So glad your numbers are still increasing at such a good rate!

Glad you can relate about the thyroid! :)

808- yay! So happy for you!

Lite- I know some people don't get symptoms at all. My mom didn't have ANY symptoms with me. She said she never would have known she was pregnant if they hadn't been trying. She said one time she got nauseous for 5 minutes. No joke, that was her only symptom. Haha

Malia - That's wonderful news!! I believe you're with us for the long haul!

Hiya, I've missed alot again just popping in for a catch up. Can't post alot as I find it difficult on my phone. My laptop will be back next week so hopefully be back properly then!

Tiredness is starting to pass now and MS is sticking mainly around the morning times so not been too bad. I've just had an awful stomach bug which I thought was sickness but it stopped after three days so def was a bug.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Malia - That's fab news all is looking ok :D

Literati_Love - I have had almost no symptoms (the big one is just exhaustion) and I've had weekly u/s since 5w and my baby is fine.

Malia - That's great news! Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you!

This exhaustion is getting the best of me. I half jokingly said I need a morning, noon, and evening nap. By 10 am I was beyond ready to crawl back into bed for the rest of the day.

This exhaustion is getting the best of me. I half jokingly said I need a morning, noon, and evening nap. By 10 am I was beyond ready to crawl back into bed for the rest of the day.

Me too!! I just finished 1.5 hours of yard work and I'm dead. Ready to sleep the rest of the day!!

I couldn't even imagine 1.5 hours of years work right now! I hardly made it of the couch today... but it was also 44 degrees (about 110). Too hot to move!

The last two mornings I've been feeling like I am going to avoid MS but about an hour to two hours later it hits harder than ever. And my poor face is breaking out worse than I did as a teenager. But good news is I heard my little ones heartbeat today on my Doppler. A perfect 146. 😍

Thor- wow you're so early to hear it on a Doppler already! That's amazing!

Afm- morning sickness has totally set it. It's mostly just nausea constantly. Not throwing up. And all I want to do is sleep I'm so tired, when I'm not sleeping I want to eat. Haha with my mc my ms didn't kick in until almost 7 weeks. I'm not even 6 yet! And it's been here for a few days!!!

I couldn't even imagine 1.5 hours of years work right now! I hardly made it of the couch today... but it was also 44 degrees (about 110). Too hot to move!

oh my! That is much too hot! We are going to hit 88 today, and 95 tomorrow, which is pretty warm for the coast. I'll definitely be staying inside most of the rest of the day. I've got a long list to do today, but I think I'll be lucky to do half of it! :haha:

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been sick in bed for 2 days with a horrible cold.

808 - so glad that everything turned out well! I've been thinking about you.

I'm itching to try my doppler but haven't yet! Great you heard the heartbeat.

It's hot here this weekend too. My ms feels worse when I get hot too boooooooo.

I tried joining the FB group but Crowbaby hasn't accepted my request - anyone else had any luck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->