January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Danser - hope everything is ok!!

Momtastic - oh no! :hugs: I hope things turn out ok.

Afm - my nausea today and yesterday is gone. And today my breasts don't feel as sore as before. I'm really paranoid it means I'm not progressing :(

Please make sure they see a baby in your tubes before they do anything pls..Was there at least a sac in your uterus???

This is good advice, I'm definitely going to do that. The exact words of my doctor was "they're not sure if they're seeing a sac yet" and that "it's too early to see anything in your tubes". Idk why she can't just tell me clean and clear what's going on :growlmad:

Please make sure they see a baby in your tubes before they do anything pls..Was there at least a sac in your uterus???

This is good advice, I'm definitely going to do that. The exact words of my doctor was "they're not sure if they're seeing a sac yet" and that "it's too early to see anything in your tubes". Idk why she can't just tell me clean and clear what's going on :growlmad:

Possible you are alil bit earlier then you think.. Were you going by LMP or conception? I don't like the doctors exact words.. You should be able to see at least the gestational sac, later the yolk, and then fetal pole..

Possible you are alil bit earlier then you think.. Were you going by LMP or conception? I don't like the doctors exact words.. You should be able to see at least the gestational sac, later the yolk, and then fetal pole..

I'm going by LMP if I go by when I think I ovulated I'd actually be a day ahead. I guess I have no choice but to wait and see what happens

Momtastic have you had betas done? Are they over 2000?

Yes my last betas were two days ago and they were 5228, i should be hearing back about the ones from today by tomorrow but I should be over 10,000 now if they're still increasing normally

Momtastic have you had betas done? Are they over 2000?

Yes my last betas were two days ago and they were 5228, i should be hearing back about the ones from today by tomorrow but I should be over 10,000 if they're still increasing normally
Dont be scared if they did not double in two days as it can take 72 hours to double :) Good luck sweetie <3

Once you get over 6000 it can take at least 96 hours to double.

Hi all, due 1/1/17

Saw the dr today, so it's starting to real! Next appointment in 4 weeks

Yeah I think you guys misunderstood me, I'm sorry I could have phrased that a little better. My Hcg is going up fine, I was saying my bloods from two days ago were 5228, idk what they were today but I'm assuming they should be at around 10,000 today meaning they should definitely see at least a sac

Momtastic - if your betas were 5228, then they should be able to see a sac by now. My RE has all his patients come in at 1600 to look for gestational sac because he said that you can almost always see a gestational sac by then UNLESS there is more than one sac because then you'd have multiple smaller sacs producing less each but combined reached the higher number. But I would think they would be able to see the sac by now at that high of a level.

:Hugs: Keeping fx for you!

Momtastic - if your betas were 5228, then they should be able to see a sac by now. My RE has all his patients come in at 1600 to look for gestational sac because he said that you can almost always see a gestational sac by then UNLESS there is more than one sac because then you'd have multiple smaller sacs producing less each but combined reached the higher number. But I would think they would be able to see the sac by now at that high of a level.

:Hugs: Keeping fx for you!

Yes that's what I've always been told too, my doctor just called me and said my numbers were over 13,000 today so they definitely should have been able to see something today even if it wasn't much. So my next step will be to do another blood test Friday followed by an ultrasound to confirm then go through with treatment.

Yes that's what I've always been told too, my doctor just called me and said my numbers were over 13,000 today so they definitely should have been able to see something today even if it wasn't much. So my next step will be to do another blood test Friday followed by an ultrasound to confirm then go through with treatment.

Friday seems like such a long wait. :(

:hugs:

Momtastic- im sorry to hear that they are thinking ectopic. I'm hoping that they just didn't get a good view and that your little bean is where he should be.

Man I've felt like a sharp dull cramp on my left side today. I'm thinking that it's just been trapped gas. ( thank goodness my hubby isn't home or he would be grossed out by my gas)&#128567; Nausea was here for only a little while today but that's also because I'm been eating all day long ( it's actually coming back tonight). I have a headache that just won't go away and I don't want to take any medicine. So I'm hoping that going to bed early tonight will help. My boobs are still super sore. And I'm exhausted. But other than that I feel pretty good.

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

I'm OK, going for another beta tomorrow. Having some cramping today. Still worrying!

I'm Sicky again :( but hey I've spent the last two days panicking because of cramping and that horrible feeling as if I'm gonna get a visit from af. But she never came so obviously pickle is just stretching and making themselves comfy in there! I hate living in the UK :( I've had no blood tests nothing I haven't even seen anyone yet and probably won't until 8-10 weeks :/ even though I'm petrified of losing again I told my doctor this and she said at the moment it's just about letting nature take its course :( I just wanna know if I have a healthy pickle or not is that such a bad thing?

Van- if it will help you feel more reassured, i would go in.

shobbs- oh my goodness! i'm glad your little guy fought so hard to get well again. sorry the MS has been so bad already. I hope it has eased up a bit for you.

sunshine- sounds exactly like ligament pain to me. I dont think with my first pregnancy I started experiencing it until later on (though i dont remember exactly). Have definitely been feeling it this time around already though.

patni- welcome, got you added hun! how are you feeling so far?

danser- its so confusing when you're pregnant because you want to feel sick so you feel like baby is doing well, but you also just want to feel better! i hope it settles down a bit for you. Right there with you on naps! There are several times during the day i just want to lay my head down and close my eyes for a bit! And brown spotting is old blood and not a cause for concern. it's great that they are giving you an US to help reassure you. I hope the spotting has stopped for you and as hard as it is, try not to worry too much :flower:

momtastic- oh hun, i am so so sorry :hugs: i pray that on your next US they will see a sac or if they dont, that they can give you a clear answer and treatment plan. thinking and praying for you

angel- its very normal for symptoms to come and go through first tri. i know how worrying it is, but i'm sure by tomorrow or the day after it will be back in full force! Typically its 5-6 weeks before you start seeing full on MS etc so you could still be early (and remember that some women luck out and have no symptoms through first tri!)

baby_dust- welcome! our first new years due date :) how are you feeling so far?

thorpedo- glad you are doing well so far! all sounds like normal early pregnancy symptoms to me and glad it's all been mild for you. ugh, headaches are awful- FX it goes away during the night.

twilight- i dont get bloods drawn here either (at least not for hcg) and we usually aren't seen until 10-12 weeks so i feel your pain! the nice part about it is though that when you are seen you will be able to hear the hb (depending when exactly you go in) for the first time and it WELL makes the wait worth it :)

AFM, have had some nausea and fatigue today. And oh my the bloating is out of control. but really mild stuff so far and no complaints! I took another test today and finally saw the test as dark as control :happydance: The line also came up as it was moving across for the first time so that made me feel a lot more confident that things are progressing well. I have one test left but feel no need to use it. i might use it at 6 weeks just because, or i might give it to a friend who is trying. I dont want it to go to waste.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! We are heading out of town Friday (announcing to our family this weekend!). I will likely be on tomorrow and MAYBE friday morning. But once friday afternoon hits, i will just be lurking until we get home on monday as its too much to respond/update the front from my phone.

kksy9b thank you!
Momtastic I'm sorry about this all I hope it's not ectopic and you get some good news soon.

There are so many people here it's hard to keep up. I didn't go in to my RE this morning. The spotting stopped around 3 yesterday afternoon and it was really so little. All of my pregnancy symptoms are still loudly present, my face exploded with acne this morning too. I have an appointment on Monday so hopefully we will see the heartbeat.

I'm glad the spotting stopped for you hun. In had it with my first and it is so scary but odds are good baby is perfect in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->