January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Before I make any posts I have to put a disclaimer in here. Even though I wish I had time to read everyones posts when I jump on here, I do not. This does not mean I do not care about each and everyone of you and what you are going through. Its just that I have 10 other children, a husband and a company to run. So when I do get on here to try to catch up a little its only long enough to read back a couple of pages. I hope this in no way offends anyone.

That being said I have said a prayer for each and everyone of you and look forward to spending the next 9 months helping each other out with whatever we can because lets face it, sometimes men just don't understand and cannot relate even though they may want to.

Wantabelly - Thanks for adding your disclaimer. I don't have any other kids, so I don't have that as a reason as to why I don't post a lot. It doesn't mean that I don't think about you all and keep sending positive thoughts. I usually read on my phone, which isn't as easy to reply on, so usually only reply when I'm on my personal laptop - I'm still really careful about what I do on my work network.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi ladies. I just took my final test. I was so happy when I got this. I'm 5 weeks and 1 day. Also already changed midwives I'm going back to the one who delivered my DD.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm away for three days and there is a new group.. I'll have to find some time to catch up! Glad to see so many January due dates!! Congratulations to everyone!

Van- there is but i haven't gotten the link yet. I'm heading out of town for the weekend tomorrow and will set up a new one (with all the information on the front page) if I can't track the current one down when I get home on Monday.

wantabelly- totally understand hun! it's hard with so many members to keep track of everyone. It's nice hearing updates when you can :flower:

newbie- i'm the same way with often reading on my phone. i really only have time to read during breakfast or lunch and will then either go back and respond if there is time at nap (like today) or after DS is in bed and the chores are done. look forward to hearing from you when you're able!

thorpedo- awesome news with the test!! glad you're able to change back to the midwife you've used before.

Ali- gottchya hun! yes, a new group- wanted to try and consolidate everyone from the other two together and be able to keep track of everyones due dates etc. How are you feeling?

AFM, was feeling great all morning and had a lot of fun getting to play with DS. Nausea hit me about 20 minutes ago and as I was replying my nipples have started burning! Each day it is hitting just a little bit earlier so i anticipate by this time next week or so i'll be in "all day nausea" territory lol. The fatigue this time is unreal. i didn't have it last time but then again, i worked in an office and wasn't chasing a two year old around lol.

hope you ladies have a great weekend! i'll try and check in one more time before my trip, otherwise, i'll be back on (and will catch up the front page) either Monday night if there is time and definitely by Tuesday.

I find it hard keeping on here too, so apologies I don't reply to all. Looking forward to joining the FB group. It seems so much easier, and nice to put a name/face to the person :)

I don't really have any symptoms. It's worrying me somewhat :( I feel tired but not extreme exhaustion. Some smells turn my stomach but that's it really. I had a previous MC at nearly 11 weeks before my children, so guess I'm just a bit hyper sensitive :(

Hope you're all doing well!

Enjoy your weekend away kksy9b, any special announcement plans?

Add me to the list of posters who can't keep up and reply to everyone, but I definitely read!

Currently looking forward to going home from our vacation on Saturday and looking into making my first prenatal appt!

Oh, and to twilightgeek most people in America don't get all that early testing...I think just when you have a history of losses or are working closely with a doctor for conception. My first appt will prob be 8 weeks.

Today a couple times when I laughed or coughed I had a sharp pain in my lower right side. Not sure what it is. :/

My symptoms seemed to be gone yesterday but today my boobs are sore again, and the nausea was back briefly. also been really dizzy toady.

Danser - glad the spotting stopped!

Thorpedo - I'm so jealous! I only got 2-3 yesterday on the CB Digi :growlmad: But my cheapies are creating beautiful lines so I'm trying not to let myself get annoyed.

twilightgeek - Not everyone here in the US gets all the early testing. Some will be able to get HSG bloods done but most of us who have lots of early testing only have it due to multiple losses, high risk, or infertility treatments. In my case my OB won't even see me until 9 weeks, so the only reason I'm getting all my blood work and a weekly U/S until then is because I see an RE for my habitual losses, and they are watching me very closely to make sure I don't lose this one. Otherwise I'd have to wait until June for my first OB visit.

I'm Sicky again :( but hey I've spent the last two days panicking because of cramping and that horrible feeling as if I'm gonna get a visit from af. But she never came so obviously pickle is just stretching and making themselves comfy in there! I hate living in the UK :( I've had no blood tests nothing I haven't even seen anyone yet and probably won't until 8-10 weeks :/ even though I'm petrified of losing again I told my doctor this and she said at the moment it's just about letting nature take its course :( I just wanna know if I have a healthy pickle or not is that such a bad thing?

Twilight I know how you feel. I'm in the us but I won't get to see my midwife until I'm 11.2 weeks along. I saw my regular dr only because I had an appt with him for over 2 month and he didn't even do a beta draw.

I think I'm going to call her tomorrow and see if I can set up my 12 ultrasound for the same day I see her. That way they can do the nt measurement and blood draws.

I'm right there with you ladies who find it hard to keep up! I am happy and thankful to be here with everyone and will try my best though. I am especially thankful to have a large group of you who understand better than anyone else what I'm going through!

AFM- I did get my 3+ on clearblue weeks this morning completely expecting it to still say 2-3 especially on only an hour hold so that was a nice surprise. My only symptoms so far are peeing more, bloating off and on, breast pain off and on (although they stay massively swollen) and super tired. Just waiting for my appt Monday!

Morning all. Hope you are all as well as expected growing our little jelly beans.

I don't feel too bad today. The last 3 days had terrible sickness and feeling dizzy. I'm currently trying to pack and clean our house as we are moving over the weekend. My symptoms tend to worsen during the day so making the most of not feeling sick this morning. My parents have.my youngest this morning which means I can make a start on the cleaning. I still haven't made an appointment with a midwife, going to do that once we move as we need to change doctors anyway.

6 weeks today yeahhhhh

Today a couple times when I laughed or coughed I had a sharp pain in my lower right side. Not sure what it is. :/

My symptoms seemed to be gone yesterday but today my boobs are sore again, and the nausea was back briefly. also been really dizzy toady.

Danser - glad the spotting stopped!

Thorpedo - I'm so jealous! I only got 2-3 yesterday on the CB Digi :growlmad: But my cheapies are creating beautiful lines so I'm trying not to let myself get annoyed.

twilightgeek - Not everyone here in the US gets all the early testing. Some will be able to get HSG bloods done but most of us who have lots of early testing only have it due to multiple losses, high risk, or infertility treatments. In my case my OB won't even see me until 9 weeks, so the only reason I'm getting all my blood work and a weekly U/S until then is because I see an RE for my habitual losses, and they are watching me very closely to make sure I don't lose this one. Otherwise I'd have to wait until June for my first OB visit.

I've had this too! When sneezing and I looks it up and it was ligament stretching. It was a horrible feeling!!

I'm feeling so bloated today and sore :(

Hi guys, wow I've been away for a week and there's so much to catch up on. Found you here though.. can you add me for Jan 8th please. May change as I'm not 100% on dates but I'm guessing at that for now.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm 5+5 now.. no symptoms really as of yet apart from being a bit more tired than usual and my boobs are super sore at the moment. Had the odd moment of sickness but not sure if that's MS or just in general. I had it so bad with all other pregnancies though I'll be more than happy to skip it on this one.. wishful thinking maybe!

I've got my midwife appt on 23rd May so hopefully get a scan date then and get a more accurate idea of where I'm at. I'm pretty sure I've got dates about right though I think I'd know if I was further along than I think.

I'll have read back and see what I've missed :D

I hate when some of my symptoms come and go. I figure as long as I am still exhausted I am still pregnant PGAL brain is horrible. I can't wait for Monday u/s to see the heartbeat.

Wow lots of reading to catch up on, I have been working nights this week so it is lovely to come on and read about everyone on similar journeys.

Night shift appears to have kick started my nausea, and made my fatigue ridiculous, but otherwise feeling well.

Hope everyone waiting for news from the Dr's gets the answers they are hoping for soon.

Also looking forward to hearing more about the Facebook group! X

Fatigue, nausea and painful boobs is the order of the day for me. Thank goodness I haven't been required to do terribly much.

Looking forward to hearing news from doctor's appointments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->