January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hi all

Sorry I've not been on for a while again. Just back from a lovely week away with the kids and my parents for some much needed r&r. I have an idea an our announcement, will be putting it together in Tuesday afternoon after our first scan. Only 3 more sleeps, can't wait to finally see if we are expecting a singleton or twins!

Hope everyone is ok? My nausea has settled down a little but exhaustion is still a huge issue. I look huge too which is why a small part of me is expecting to see 2 on the scan!!! Feel movements such as little flips every now and then too. So in love already!

No matter how much sleep I get I am exhausted and ready for bed or a nap. I really hope I get more energy soon.

No matter how much sleep I get I am exhausted and ready for bed or a nap. I really hope I get more energy soon.

Sorry you feel like that too. I can't get through a day without having a mid afternoon nap. So grateful I work from home so I can take a nap whenever I need! The last week whilst I have been away the naps haven't been enough and I've had to go to bed as soon as the kids are in bed at 7.30!

I am with you all on the exhaustion. Makes me so miserable that I have no energy to do anything fun and spend my weekends napping!

vrogers- I LOVE your announcement! That's really cute and creative.

Newbie - wow, that's a lot to write but might be nice to get it over with before baby arrives! I'm sure you can do it! What are you getting your PhD in? Good for you! :)

Ali- I hope your son cooperates for your announcement photo!

Thank you, Literati! :)

Can't wait to see announcements of those who are making one!

Lite - He definitely won't! So I'll have to keep trying till I get something acceptable

Ok so the first bit of trimester was dragging up until 10/11 weeks however i cant believe im almost 14 weeks now yeahhhhh

Great feeling isn't it Shobbs?!

When does everyone believe 2nd tri begins? Some say 13 weeks is start of 2nd yet others say 14 weeks. I never know what to go by but seen as I'm nearly at 14 weeks think I'll just say I'm definitely in 2nd trimester in a few days!

My PhD is in educational leadership and will take me years to finish because I'm doing it part time.

I had a glorious nap today and felt great afterwards. Tomorrow, I have a study day planned and I'll take my mum for a walk along the beach - it will be chilly (southern hemisphere winter) but I need exercise!

Oh, I bought a maternity bra! Very exciting :)

Also trying to pick a stroller for my mum to bring over to me. Anyone had any experience with the baby jogger city mini gt?

I believe second trimester begins at 13 weeks, well according to my ob and Google :haha:

Hot, everyone I know the ramsi theory has been correct. It was correct for me as well!

Hot, everyone I know the ramsi theory has been correct. It was correct for me as well!

Eek! I hope it's right for me too! I went to ingender.com and the gender experts for my Ramzi theory and they both guessed girl.

I kind of want to do gender experts but I just need to wait! It'll go by faster than I realize since we will be taking a week vacation right before we find out. 14 weeks in 2 days!

My son didn't cooperate at all. Just going to use the most acceptable picture we have.

Also I go by 13 weeks being second trimester. That's what they go by around here.

I don't know enough about Ramzi theory to bother with it! I am still hoping we're having a girl - mainly because we have no idea about boys names and have ONE single girls name that we like.

As for the second trimester, I thought it started in the middle of the 13th week.

I'm booked in for my first trimester screening scan on Friday! I'm looking forward to seeing the baby again and my mum is beside herself with excitement. It will be her first time ever seeing an ultrasound live. I wish DH could be here, but he's on the other side of the world, so at least I get to share it with my mum.

I definitely count 13 weeks as second trimester. That is how my Dr counts it as well.

I can't believe some of you are in your second trimester already! That is so shocking to me!

Second trimester for me today! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Have definitely been feeling better nausea-wise too. And heard the heartbeat again on the doppler tonight, found it in seconds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->