January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Yey congrats on second tri. My babys heart was 155bpm yest. I just got my 19week scan appointment through :)

I go by 13 weeks being 2nd tri and I'm not far off now! Still feeling very nauseous in the mornings though and struggle without taking one of my tablets but I'm down from 3xday to just 1 in the morning now.

Got my NT scan tomorrow and booked my private gender scan for 23rd July so not long now, can't wait! Then 26th got my 16 week appt with midwife where we will finally get to hear baby's heartbeat.. been a long wait for that!

I've never really heard I'm of the ramzi theory before this pregancy but looked back on older scans and it seems fairly accurate looking at them.

I go by 13 weeks being 2nd tri and I'm not far off now! Still feeling very nauseous in the mornings though and struggle without taking one of my tablets but I'm down from 3xday to just 1 in the morning now.

Got my NT scan tomorrow and booked my private gender scan for 23rd July so not long now, can't wait! Then 26th got my 16 week appt with midwife where we will finally get to hear baby's heartbeat.. been a long wait for that!

I've never really heard I'm of the ramzi theory before this pregancy but looked back on older scans and it seems fairly accurate looking at them.

Sorry to hear your nausea is still bad but pleased it is better than before.
Good luck for tomorrow, I have my NT scan tomorrow too. Felt like such a long time waiting to finally see baby! Oh and your private gender scan is on my birthday!

Ah thankyou and good luck with your scan tomorrow WDW! :D

I cant wait to see how baby has grown since kast one couple weeks ago, its at 3pm right on school run time though, so my OH won't be able to make it which he's pretty gutted about, but next couple of weeks should soon pass til gender scan 😊

My OH couldnt make my 13 week scan either. I booked a baby bond babydate a few days after for 39 :) was really good.

So I do have a UTI which is making my tummy hurt too :( which maKes me anxious!

Only 2 more days until my NT scan. I'm looking for to it and also being in second tri in 2 more days.

Parade done and fireworks left. He had only one tantrum before the parade started but after that he dI'd really good. He wanted to run around, but couldn't really let him so he had a meltdown.

Also made a public announcement, so it's been a big day!

OH couldn't make it to mine either so I took my mum. Can't believe this is the first we've seen of him/her! I was more emotional this time round then I was with my other 2!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
12 weeks today, and have my NT scan on Thurs morning!

Anyone else weaning an older baby/toddler right now? I've been encouraging my DD to wean since I don't like it now that I'm pregnant, and I have no desire to tandem when she'll be three at the time this baby is born. We haven't nursed in over a week, and I'm much more emotional over it than I thought I would be. Even though I'm ready to be done, it's a hard thing to say goodbye to. It's been such a central part of my mothering and my relationship with her. :(

Hugs for the weaning:( its a huge step.

Oh what a beautiful scan pic. I added mine to gender guesses but cant remember how I attached it LOL.

I am so so tired. I could not get comfortable last night. I kind of wish I had taken the day off and I have to run some errands after work. The only day I can do them this week is tonight. I can't wait to get into bed again.

WDW - Beautiful scan pic!

I had my scan today.. nearly 2 hours I was in the hospital had to have 2 attempts at the scan because baby was just far too active and she couldn't get the measurements so had to have a break and walk around for a while. Got it eventually. Baby is so beautiful and I still get so emotional when seeing them bouncing around, even though it's my 5th it's just so amazing :cloud9:

https://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/sgillard85/Mobile%20Uploads/20160705_162137_zpsw77wx3fl.jpg

Awee beautiful scan. I said to the lady doing the scan it never ceases to amaze does it? This is my 4th and still amazed.

My midwife has ok'd and encouraged a home birth today! Yey!

I had my scan today.. nearly 2 hours I was in the hospital had to have 2 attempts at the scan because baby was just far too active and she couldn't get the measurements so had to have a break and walk around for a while. Got it eventually. Baby is so beautiful and I still get so emotional when seeing them bouncing around, even though it's my 5th it's just so amazing :cloud9:

https://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/sgillard85/Mobile%20Uploads/20160705_162137_zpsw77wx3fl.jpg

Thats a little girlie
:)

Thats a little girlie
:)

You know during the scan I thought omg how flat and girly the nub looked but looking at the photo I'm not sure.. people are leaning more boy. Would you def guess girl. I'm happy either way but would love another girl!

Midnight - Ahh that's great about the home birth if that's what your hoping for. I've had two and would choose this everytime now providing all is ok.

Ah lovely scan but naughty baby lol.

Midnight - my midwife has encouraged me and is in full support of me having a home birth too. My last delivery was extremely quick, went from 2-3cm to having her in my arms within 15 minutes in total, I was still on antenatal ward (having a bath) and husband was at home as it was early hours in the morning and I wasn't in active labour. So have been advised it would be safer for baby and I to plan a honebirth otherwise I could end up delivering on route!

I posted my Facebook announcement a couple of hours ago...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe