January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

:( I cried over parking the other day dont worry!

Yes I have a boy and 2 girls. Finding out would be easier but my OH is determined to make it feel new still xx excited to find out what you are all having though!

OK so when I was speaking of the turtle I meant boy parts, not sure if I made that clear. Does anyone else see the boy or am I just going crazy?

Attachments

• Final 12wk.png
    Final 12wk.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 48
Wanta - Both boys and girls have a little nub at that stage so time shall tell! You should put it in the gender prediction forum and see what other people think!

Angel - We both love video games as well so I love that idea! I think next time I get pregnant I'm going to announce it to DH somehow related to video games. I saw someone announce by wearing a Yoshi shirt then she took it off and had a yoshi egg painted on her belly.

Awe shobbs, I have cried over things like that too. Glad your dh was so sympathetic!

We are heading two hours away to spend the weekend at our friends house. We love them dearly, I'm very excited. Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

Wanta - Both boys and girls have a little nub at that stage so time shall tell! You should put it in the gender prediction forum and see what other people think!

Angel - We both love video games as well so I love that idea! I think next time I get pregnant I'm going to announce it to DH somehow related to video games. I saw someone announce by wearing a Yoshi shirt then she took it off and had a yoshi egg painted on her belly.

I did, no responses not a single one. I'm familiar with the nub situation and the age of the fetus (baby #11 here). Just curious as to whether anyone else is seeing what I am seeing. I have clearly seen boy parts at 13 weeks several times. It is possible to see them this early, just curious as to others opinions.

Ali- I saw that too! Super cute. We're not gamers but I saw this one announcement with thw mom giving their SO a new game but inside it was the test. I thought that was cute.

Want- I see what you mean but I have no idea! I'm terrible at guessing lol

Midnight- were wanted to stay team green but with two I just can't do it! Lol

When did ms peak for everyone? I had two days of none and then today BAM worst I've ever had. I had to leave work it was so bad.

Wanta - Oh I figured you knew, I was just talking! I wonder what the nubs would look like with a camera on the inside. Would be definitely interesting to see development that close, but much too risky! I did see a video like that, but I can't remember how old the fetus was.

How cute, Angel!!

I'm a huge coffee drinker (although I haven't had a sip since finding out 9 weeks ago because I'm paranoid) so I bought a pack of disposable coffee cups from target and a little 3 pack of bottles (it was cheapest haha) and I'm going to put two coffee cups labeled coffee and decaf, and then a baby bottle labeled milk.

I played around with an app on my phone and came up with this! Ignore my amateur editing skills! :haha: My best friend convinced me to maybe post it this weekend like I originally planned so I may end up doing that. "Formally" announcing is so scary to me for some reason but I thought it would be fun to do a cute little picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 9
Vr- that is SO cute! What app did you use?

I love seeing them too so if anyone else is/ will be announcing show us!

I'll post a pic of ours once I get it done tonight or tomorrow lol

I just hope DS cooperates for ours! I want to do it outside, but he may be too busy doing his own thing to care about helping us out. I may have to resort to doing it inside if that's the case.

Vr- that is SO cute! What app did you use?

I love seeing them too so if anyone else is/ will be announcing show us!

I'll post a pic of ours once I get it done tonight or tomorrow lol

Thank you! It's called Rhonna designs, it's amazing!

Has anyone done the Ramzi method? I'm only 9 weeks and so far away from knowing what bean is. I did it on gender experts and on in gender got girl results both times. Ramzi can only be used between 6-8 weeks though.

I'm not doing any kind of big announcement. I'm just letting people know as I go along. I haven't told work yet and won't until I'm just over 17 weeks because that's when I start back after my summer vacation, so any announcement on Facebook or anything like that is completely out of the question, since I'm linked to so many work people on Facebook. I had to tell my PhD supervisor last week so we could make a plan to delay the next milestone... But she's managed to convince me to aim to bring the date forward by two months instead of delaying... scary thought! I need to knock out 40,000 words before the end of October! I've only done about 1/4 of that so far.

Hot - I actually didn't even really know about it! I looked it up then looked at my scan from 8 weeks. If I'm looking at it correctly it would be in favor a girl. I have 6 weeks till we find out sex.

Newbie - Oh gosh.. that's insane. You're 1/4 of the way done, though! I would be in way big trouble. Procrastination is my game.

I'm just impatient like always and since it's our last baby I'm dying to know the gender :haha:

I don't know what I'm going to do for an announcement. Guess I'll go on pinterest and look at ideas. I don't even know when I'm going to announce it. I'm bloating very badly so I don't think i can hide it much longer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->