January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Literati - I hope it goes well for you! I didn't even feel emotional about it until it was nearly a week gone since our last session. She's taken it very well since it was so gradual. I feel like I actually get a few more cuddles now as a replacement, which is nice.

Shobbs- I like the first one, although both are cute!!

Hi everyone! I've been away, camping, for the long weekend so I have a lot to catch up on!!

I Have my 13w OB appointment tomorrow. Don't think I'll get a scan, but since I had one every week since 6weeks with my RE I guess I'm okay with that. :haha: I'm goign to ask her when we should expect the next scan but it probably wont' be until the anatomy scan, which I think is around 20 weeks or so.

Shobbs - I missed your post earlier! I absolutely love your first announcement! So funny, creative and cute! Of course the second is nice too!

Cindy - hello! Thanks for the introduction. I hope you get your girl this time!

Ana - hope the nausea dissipates soon!

Beautiful scan pictures lady's and cute announcements!!

Hi Cindy !

Just over 12 hours until our first scan. I'm nervous but so excited.

Good luck Thorpedo.

Im just up and off on a speeding awarness course. Opps. Far too early. Has triggered my sickness!

Lovely scans! They're making me excited for mine on Friday!

And my signature is wrong... I'll be 13 weeks on Friday :)

Thanks everyone :flower:

Mid- yay! Another soon to be mommy of 4.

Most of my symptoms have gone away so I'm freaking out a bit. My next appointment is until next week. Almost every symptom has been gone except for tiredness. Anyone lost their symptoms at around 9/10 weeks? Now I'm thinking it might be a boy :haha:

My symptoms disappeared at 10 weeks (apart from sore boobs which have been horrendous since I was about 5 weeks) and I felt totally normal again.. then it all reappeared at nearly 12 weeks.. I'm back to being really tired and sick everyday. I'm hoping it passes soon because I've had enough now and just want to wake up without feeling sick every morning.

No symptoms really jusy hunger nausea and tired.

Back from course. Yawn!

Son is in isolation at school :( but good news is my screening results for downs was 1 in 155388 so pretty low?

Hi ladies. Been sooooooo tired. Like just had a huge cup of coffee and it did nothing for me. Nausea is still here if I don't eat enough or get too hungry. NT scan is on the 18th when I'll be 14 weeks, can't wait for that!!! Nothing else new over here, just been super busy and tired lol

Hope everyone has been great! The picture all so wonderful! My next appointment is a week from today, but it's just a check up. I should be scheduling the anatomy scan so that is exciting!

Nothing new here. Still tired.. I thought it was getting better, but it hasn't. I've been getting heart palpitations a lot with this pregnancy. Anyone else experiencing this? They are generally worse when I'm tired or been moving for too long. I didn't get it with my son, but did have them for awhile when I was working overnights when he was still breastfeeding.

Midnight - I feel those are great numbers.

Great - That's great! Just around the corner!

Hot - Hi Cindy :hi: We're the same age.

I've been getting heart palpitations a lot too. They seemed worse around 8-9 weeks but I still get them more often than before I was pregnant. I mentioned it to my doctor and she actually mentioned adding a little more salt (sodium) and drinking more water-can't remember her entire explanation with the salt thing but she did say it's normal and has to do with my heart getting used to being pregnant and having to work harder

I haven't' had heart palpitations, but I am definitely having RLP and it's AWFUL. It makes me so miserable. :(

RLP sounds awful glad I haven't had to deal with it. Heart palpitations just feel weird. I haven't had much for pain. I am getting like restless legs but I get the same feeling in my major joints. It keeps me awake.

Oh, random note, I invested in a body pillow. BEST. DECISION. EVER. :)

I haven't suffered heart palpitations but I get the shakes if I've done too much exercise (walked too far) or have left it too long between eating.

Angel - I loved my pregnancy pillow with my other 2 pillows but we threw it out coz we weren't planning another :dohh: need to get a new one sooner rather than later!

Omg vrogers, I'm getting those too! I used to get them back in college when I was stressed and on little sleep, so I thought maybe it was just related to pregnancy anxiety. I'll have to try more sodium and more water, but I feel like I already get too much sodium as it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->