January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Had my NT scan today and everything looked good with baby. :)

Sadly my appointment was mostly ruined by the insurance discussion I had with the receptionist beforehand. I hate insurance in this stupid country. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Danser - That's so great that you have two healthy girls!! I can understand being sad about not having a boy, it's okay to be a little sad about it. Just so glad they are healthy! :)

Slammerkin - I'm right there with you. Insurance issues SUCK. I've got some of the best insurance I've ever had in my life right now, and it's still not easy. Yesterday my RE billing department calls me to tell me that they are denying my claims saying I have a secondary insurance so they won't cover any more. :dohh: I most certainly don't have a secondary. After talking to the insurance (the reps are very sweet but weren't helpful) I called them back and the billing department is going to handle it for me. Hopefully they can get the payment. Otherwise I'm looking at some very very high bills for that last month of my RE :growlmad:

Thanks everyone, thanks angel! Either way finding out would be emotional.

Danser - Aww two little girls. I'm so happy they are healthy! It's definitely okay to be a little sad. Don't feel guilty about it as I know you will grow to be completely content with 2 beautiful little ladies in your life.

I haven't had any issues with insurance but it will be changing it soon so I'm worried about that. I just don't see the transition being smooth.

I am having trouble sleeping as well. I usually have insomnia for 2-4 hours in the middle of the night. I am getting so incredibly sick of it.

Danser - it is understandable you're a bit disappointed you're not having a boy. That is great tests came back negative though and baby seems to be healthy. Hugs!

Ali - my dd (just a month younger than yours) is doing the exact same thing with the late naps and then super late bedtime. It's driving me crazy! I often can't even stay awake long enough to put her to bed at night.

Congrats on the healthy girls, danser! It's completely understandable how you feel.

I'm still tired all the time and still having nausea. I didn't throw up (until tonight) for about a week so I thought it was gone but the icky "I feel like I need to throw up" feeling comes around fairly often. I'm ready for my energy back and the sickness to be gone but I won't complain because it's for a good cause haha

Also excited to find out the gender in less than 2 weeks!

Hope everyone is able to get some sleep, I've been having problems sleeping and it's frustrating and doesn't help the constant tiredness

I'm ready for my energy to return, I have lots to organise around the house in the next few months!

Heard the hb on the doppler again this afternoon, it's so easy to find these days. Last two times I've tried I've found it in 10 seconds. Much easier now she's bigger!

I've been sorting through DD's clothes and selling some which is good.

Lite - Maybe we'll get lucky and it's just a phase? I can't hardly handle it myself. It's making my exhaustion and probably my insomnia worse. I took him on a long car ride right after lunch when he use to take his naps to get him to fall asleep. I was able to get him out of the vehicle and into bed for a 50 minute nap. No where near long enough, but since it was early compared to what time he got up he did fine all day. I managed to get him to bed a hour earlier than what he's been doing. Two hours earlier than last night. Hopefully it sticks.

Seems like everyone's finding out the gender! I have to wait still over 5 weeks.. Hopefully in a little over 4 weeks. I want to schedule it along with my next appointment after the one I have next week. They might since I drive a little ways to get there.

Time for me to try to catch some more Zs.. I took a long nap earlier. I'm still super tired but sometimes late naps keep me awake.

Team yellow here. We even got offered a half price gender scan. No no no! Lol
Morning all xxx

Team yellow here. We even got offered a half price gender scan. No no no! Lol
Morning all xxx

Were also team yellow. This is my 3rd and final baby. I found out with my other 2 pregnancies so we are definately team yellow this time around :)

Scan was great today, except it wouldn't cooperate at all. I was asked to leave and eat some chocolate before trying again. The doc didn't see any issues with the scan but my doctor hadn't order the right blood tests, so I'll have to wait until Monday for the proper report. Here's my pic!

Attachments

• IMG-20160708-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20160708-WA0003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Aww hello little bean! Shobbs, We also found out early with the other 3. Actually so excited for a surprise x

Morning ladies!

Love seeing all the scans and the genders for all the lucky ladies who are finidng out early. We have to wait until 20 weeks I believe, I'm still pretty convinced it's a girl though lol

I'm going in for a reassurance scan this afternoon. I've had some brown discharge the past two days and some stretching and tinges in my lower abdomen. Doctor doesn't seem concerned, said it's probably my uterus stretching and old blood but, he told me to come in for an US just to let me feel better about it. So glad I have an amazing doctor. FX bubs is healthy and growing strong!

I respect you team yellow ladies, I have absolutely no patience when it comes to that! I thought we were gonna have to wait until 18+ weeks and then the nurse asked if we were gonna want the 15 week gender scan and I was like YES before she finished the sentence!

What a cute LO newbie!

TTC I'm sure like your doctor said everything is fine, but I know it'll be reassuring to actually see!

Kit - I see you posted what I assume is a due date! Feel free to join the conversation!

Newbie - Such a beautiful scan! I'm so excited you're on this journey with us after waiting so long!

So I've had problems with just not feeling good. I thought it was getting better but it isn't. I don't necessarily feel nauseous. It's hard to explain. I just keep struggling with it and nothing makes it better anymore.

I am feeling off too. I feel weak and dizzy. Just not like me. Been like it for ages. No sign inprovement. Just horrid xxx

Allijo - I still have 5 weeks or more left too. My next OB appointment is in 4 weeks, and then at that appointment she'll order the anatomy scan. So far away. :(

As for everyone feeling sick - I thought I was over it, but I'm feeling really sick today. I suspect it's because I took my antibiotics (UTI :( ) without eating enough. I gotta get over the sick part though because I have to tutor this morning, and then I am going to try to go to the gym. I've got a lot of organizing to do today and this weekend.

We mostly moved the friend who is living with us from our spare bedroom into the office (where we also store all our extra crap because we don't have a garage or storage spae in this house) and so I'm going to start cleaning the room he was in so we can start decorating and organizing that room to be the nursery. I've got summer break to get things organized so I'm trying to figure it out now before we have to go back to work.

Lovely scan!

Having some pretty intense lower left back pain and stretching pain in my lower left belly... Definitely feels stretchy and crampy. Not fun!!! About to bust out the doppler if the kids let me haha 10 days until my NT scan!!!! I absolutely cannot wait!!!

I've been feeling off this whole pregnancy, nausea hits every now and then but I dont even know how to explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->