January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hot bump- I am 11 weeks and I noticed my symptoms really started reducing last week! Now that I'm 11 weeks they seem way less. A worried thought or two has crossed my mind, but I know symptoms could come back in full force at any time.

With my dd, at 9 weeks my symptoms almost disappeared completely for an entire week, and then my nausea came back quite bad from 10-14 weeks... So I think it's all pretty normal!

Had my 13 week scan today. Dr said the NT was in normal limits and baby's heartbeat was at 164bpm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Same here, chitown! I've just always thought "salt is bad" but apparently not enough sodium is too, so obviously there's some kind of balance. I knew I wasn't drinking enough water though! I've noticed putting lemon juice in my water helps me drink more for some reason. I've been craving lemons for a few weeks haha so whatever works!

Thank you Vrogers.

They also said I was measuring ahead by a day but we will keep our original due date. :)

Congrats Thorpedo!

I've been SO hungry today. Must be a growth spurt!

Ok so scratch that about my symptoms being gone. I just threw up six times in a row :sick: and now my stomach is in a bit of pain from the event.

Lovely scan xx

Hope your tummy is better soon. I am experiencing some terrible aches. Wonder if just baby #4

I can't sleep but I'm so exhausted. It's almost 2am.. I've been tossing and turning forever.

No sleep here either at 12.15am. Probably my nap at 6.45pm when I couldn't keep my eyes open that did it!

Sorry to those having trouble sleeping. I'm the same most nights although I was exhausted last night and slept from around 10pm and struggled to wake up at 7am. I usually awake for 6 so must have been tired.

I've not taken my sickness tablets yet today and feeling fine.. so fingers crossed it might be easing off now. But usually can't get out of bed til I've had it.

I swear I felt baby move yesterday, about 3 times just little tiny flutters :cloud9:

I'm having a late night tonight after catching up with two friends I've known almost my entire life. It was great. Long drive back to my mum's tomorrow, then we're going for my scan. So wish dh was here, but I'm happy my mum will get to share it with me. I'll try to post a pic afterwards!

I didn't fall asleep till after 3. I was up 5 hours later since my son decided to sleep in. Going to have to take him on a long car ride I think. He's been taking his naps too late no matter what I do then staying up late. Going to see if I can fix it with a long car ride so maybe he'll be tired earlier.

I called the testing company that did the NIPT testing, and they gave my results to the genetic counselor yesterday. I called & left a message. I better hear something today.

So I finally got the call, negative for trimsomy 21, 18, & 13 which is great, but our DD last year came back negative for those things too. We also found out there was no Y DNA present, so that means 2 girls. I somehow feel happy, sad, excited and nervous all in one.

I'm a bit sad honestly there is no boy, with everything we have been through we are done with having children assuming they are both born alive and healthy. I will miss having a son I feel bad for H too. It seems silly, health trumps everything. So one of these girls will be playing hockey now, lol.

Congrats on two girls Danser!

I've not been sick once today or had to take my tablet.. :thumbup: although I've been exhausted last few days.. back to how I was feeling at the beginning just constantly falling a sleep during the day. Can't wait for bed time tonight I don't think I'll be going much later than the kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->