January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Omg gave myself a heart attack... took me a half hour to find baby with the doppler! It's never taken me that long before! Finally found him or her deep down low under my pubic bone on the right side at 148bpm. Usually baby is higher up than that lol

So jealous of all these beautiful,scans and gender reveals. I don't get another scan until 20 weeks.

IMG_2378.jpg

Just had my reassurance scan for the discharge and discomfort and everything is PERFECT. Feel so much better about announcing to the rest of my family tomorrow.

US tech said she may of seen some boy parts growing BUT, she says it also could of been the cord. Baby wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good picture but, HB was at 158 and bubs is definitely a mover!

Beautiful Scans!!

Momtastic - I'm right there wiht you. Won't get another scan until around 20 weeks. SO incredibly jealous!

Greats - I did that last night, couldn't find LO for awhile! Apparently baby had moved to the left side (almost always find baby at center or right side) and was down low. Scared me for a little bit! :hugs:

Hello ksy9b

my jan due date is the 10th :)
This is my first, i had a miscarriage before xx

Hey ladies! I've been MIA for awhile as I have really been struggling with this pregnancy. From morning sickness, to anxiety and depression, and most recently killer headaches. Well it turns out I have high blood pressure which is causing my headaches and possibly why I kept feeling like something was wrong. So I'm working on getting it down with meds, rest, and being closely supervised by my doc. But I'm feeling much better now that I got a sneak peak at my babies. Both were moving around and one even did a little wave. Other than that in hoping the other stuff eases off this weekend.

All the scans are beautiful! And I'm so thrilled everyone is doing so well!

Welcome Ally! I'm so sorry for your previous loss. Would love to get to know you and share our journey together!

TTC - Beautiful! I think I would be tempted to do a private scan just to see LO again before 20 wks. I looked, but the only one I saw was a hour away (no big deal) but it was expensive.

Momtastic - I'm right along with you on that wait. Then I don't get another one after unless they decide they need to check the size of LO.

Not ready for the weekend to end already and it's hardly even started.

Welcome ally! What a great due date ;)

I'm with those of you not getting a scan until 20 weeks. The wait seems so long already.

Mrsgreen - sorry to hear things have been rough, but glad you're feeling better!

So, I was looking at my scan photos again. I had the scan at exactly 13w, according to dates, but I noticed that the CRL was 13w4d... so I'm a little ahead. Then I looked at the head measurement - it is 14w13d! OMG! Big head - ouch! My EDD according to actual ultrasound age EDD(AUA) is a full week earlier than when we thought! I'll wait for confirmation from my doc before adjusting my dates.

Welcome ally! What a great due date ;)

I'm with those of you not getting a scan until 20 weeks. The wait seems so long already.

Mrsgreen - sorry to hear things have been rough, but glad you're feeling better!

My 20 week scan is 25th August- seems like AGES away :(

tempted to book a private one half way.... :winkwink:

Welcome Ally! I'm so sorry for your previous loss. Would love to get to know you and share our journey together!

TTC - Beautiful! I think I would be tempted to do a private scan just to see LO again before 20 wks. I looked, but the only one I saw was a hour away (no big deal) but it was expensive.

Momtastic - I'm right along with you on that wait. Then I don't get another one after unless they decide they need to check the size of LO.

Not ready for the weekend to end already and it's hardly even started.

Thank you- lovely to meet you :)

I am with everyone who has to wait until 20 weeks for another scan! And that will be my last of the pregnancy unless something goes wrong.

Mrs green - sorry you're struggling so much! Hope you start feeling better soon. Good you're getting your BP under control. I have also struggled with some depression this pregnancy so far but I think I might feel it lifting a bit. The first tri is rough.

Mrs Green - Sorry you have been feeling not so good, glad your feeling better now and got to see your babies :D

I had a really good day Thursday no sickness at all then yesterday it was my birthday and I was sick from the min I woke up.. typical! But today it seems to have gone again which im happy about because we couldn't do anything for it last night so celebrating tonight instead. Just been for a lovely meal with OH and cinema been nice to have a bit of child free time to spend together, we don't get it very often.

Hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend :D

Hi all.

I am 15 weeks today!
Yesterday I had to stop the car to be sick. Hadnt been sick for ages. Came from nowhere. Luckily my eldest 2 are 10 and 12 and very good at understanding and helping me but they get worried :(

I feel ok now! And my MIL brought us a doppler. Never used one before but it was wonderful. Have been feeling baby move lots lately. Only short bursts of time, but quite strong! My OH is 6ft 5 so wonder if baby has massive legs too!

Happy 15 weeks midnight! Sorry you was sick yesterday, my children are so used to it now they don't get worried anymore it's just 'oh mummy is being sick again!' :haha:

I dreamt for the first time last night about my gender scan and that it is a boy.. I think it's because I want a girl so badly that I'm thinking about it all the time lately. Not so badly though that I would be terribly disappointed with a boy just would be lovely to have another girl and my daughter is refusing to accept that it could possibly be another brother :haha:

So strange waking up to no kids jumping on my bed.. kind of nice but also kind of don't like it feels a bit too quiet lol

How are you ladies finding weight gain? I feel I am ballooning up!! And so very bloated. Not feeling so great about myself x

I've lost weight (not intentionally) but my shape is different and puffy xx

Jealous! I've gaind like 8 pounds and i have a small frame so i just look puffy and big. I said to my husband i feel like a pastry haha puffy and fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->