January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

My gums are bleeding too.

19weeks today

Think I will have to see a doctor for my anxiety :(

aw loves, have you tried yoga for relaxation?
might help with the anxiety?
I started a yoga pregnancy class and found it very relaxing...

i worry quite a lot, especially with this pregnancy, like vrogers says it is quite normal though. I feel like i wont feel at ease until baby born but even then i will worry about every small thing haha...

have my 18 week appt tomorrow, hopefully they will hear heartbeat on doppler and that will keep me going until 20 week scan.

Mine has been brought on by house move and trying to keep kids happy. They miss their dad x

Mine has been brought on by house move and trying to keep kids happy. They miss their dad x

aw hun, sending you hugs.
You are a wonderful mum, hope everything gets settled and you are feeling better soon..

:hugs:

We have been busy today at a maize maze. Absolutely knackered lol but I still feel bad. When they stay with their dad they will be 4 hrs away :(

Ally - I had bleeding
Gums last pregnancy. It is fairly common and there's not much you can do. Probably worth a trip to the dentist to make sure everything is still healthy.

morning how is everyone?

i had my midwife appt today, heard his little heat beat on doppler, that will keep me going now till the 20 week scan :D

Question for everyone.
I have a pretty sharp pain on my left side in between my pubic bone and hip. I assumed it was gas/ constipation. It was really bad last night and woke me up a few times. This morning I went to the bathroom since I figured it was constipation. That all was fine and it went to a dull pain but now it's starting to get worse again. Plus my lower back is absolutely killing me. Normal? Or should I call my doc?

mrs.green - sorry i'm not sure...sounds like RLP maybe? I'd recommend calling your doctor at least for peace of mind!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I went a little crazy and DID MY REGISTRIES - ahhh!!!

Hi everyone

My gums are bleeding and sore everyday. I also need to brush my teeth alot more I have an awful taste in my mouth all the time.

Hope everyone is well. After the week from hell for me, alot of crying and talking and more crying, me and OH are going to try again. He's admitted he's very scared and he lost himself for a while, he's been quite down last couple days saying how he needs us and he's sorry for what he's put me through etc. Ihe wants to come home so we are trying again. I've told him he just needs to talk to me and stop bottling everything up and then blowing up into what we have just been through. I'm hoping this has been a bit of a wakeup and we are ok from now. Loads to work on from both of us but its got ti be worth a try. I'm very nervous because I've been hurting so much this week I don't know how I'd cope going through it again. We move out of the area in 3 weeks so I'm hoping a fresh start, new job and new friends is what he needs.

Baby hasn't moved today.. bit strange really not feeling her because she's been so active but not too worried I've been busy with all kids so she's maybe just having a quiet day.

I've got a herniated disc in my back and it's starting to get quite painful last few days, was due treatment then found out I was pregnant so kind of need to cope with it now. After a day out with my 4 kids and one of their friends on my own I'm certainly ready for bed tonight!

mrs.green2015- most likely normal, i think all kinds of aches and pains are to be expected, but maybe check with doc just in case. And take it easy :)

Anababe- wishing you and your partner all the best, hope all works out ok. Im sure baby is having quiet day. Have a peaceful and quiet nights sleep tonight x

I think we've decided on a fun idea for how to "reveal" gender to our family/friends that aren't around. When we did our initial announcement we used a picture of a onesie that says "Player 3 has entered the game" with 2 XBox controllers (one black and one pink ) and a little wii controller with the cord "attached" to the pink xbox controller. (with the writing coming to a hospital near you, January 2017).

So I saw a video online this weekend of a family that wrapped up a controller that was either pink or blue and gave it to their daughters to open on video and they opened the present and the color of the controller told them what their new little sibling was going to be. I think I want to do the same thing but since we don't have kids we'll use my niece. She's 5 and knows I'm pregnant and is very interested in the baby. She's constantly asking how long before it gets out of my tummy. :haha: Then we will video it and send it to my mom, or friends, or post to FB or whatever we decide to do. :)

MrsGreen - could be RLP? You can check w/ doctor if you're concerned. They're probably used to it :)

Anababe - good luck! hopefully this can work out for you.

This is week 2 of bed rest. I go to see the new MFM on Friday, I am nervous and excited for it. Part of me is so bored on bed rest, yet part of me feel comfortable with it.

Danser- I'm glad your appointment is coming up. And I totally get (on a much smaller scale of course) what you mean by you're so bored but comfortable with it. When they first found out I have high blood pressure I was on bed rest until they could find the right dose of meds. It was only about 4 days but I was bored and alone. Then when it came time that my dose was right I was terrified to leave bed rest because it had become my "safe place" like nothing bad could happen while I was there. Hugs to you Hun. You're such a strong person to go through all that and not fall apart. You've been in my thoughts a lot lately.

Angel- that's so cute! I live your idea!!

Update on my pain- has mostly gone away so I assume it was gas/ constipation. Thanks for all your help though ladies!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Ana - Good luck to you and your partner. I really hope you can work it out but, of course be careful <3

Angel - Love that idea! I didn't post the video but, when I revealed my pregnancy to the rest of my family, I had a shirt made for my Godson. The front said "I'm going to be a big cousin" and I taped an US photo to the back. He of course had no idea what any of this meant, he's 2 but...I sent him out to the family and it worked. Poor kid almost got trampled and still had no idea what he did lol. We had to explain to him afterwards that I had his baby cousin in my belly. Now he proudly wears the shirt to daycare and tells everyone he's going to get a baby BOY cousin (he has a girl cousin already).

Danser - Been thinking of you. I hope your appt. goes well. Keeping you in my thoughts <3

Mrs.Greene yea it will be interesting to see what the doctors say on Friday about bed rest. Glad you are feeling better.

Omg! First week back at work is so hard! I respect those of you who haven't had the summer off... getting up in the morning is no trouble - I wake up early regardless, but making it through the day... I need more sleep! I miss my afternoon naps...

On the plus side, my boss took the news very well, as did the director.

Ana, hope it is working out well. Good for you for trying to work it out.

Danser, good luck!

Cute reveal ideas as well. We aren't nearly that creative and are just telling people! Haha!

Happy 19 weeks today yeahhhh. I have my anatomy scan tomorrow morning at 8am. Im so excited :)

Shobbs - Congrats on 19 weeks!

Newbie - I'm the same, wake up early but get tired through the day, usually needing a nap around 3pmish although rarely get one lol glad your boss took the news well.

Angel - That's a lovely idea!

AFM, all good here. Baby is very quiet last couple days. Getting the odd movements but nothing like she has been. Least I can still feel her now and again though so not too worried.

18 weeks tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->