January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

We're helping to tip the scales to team blue! Damn... Need to think of a name!

Yay newbie congrats!! It seems like we actually have more boys now but I've lost track of the count haha

Congrats newbie!!! Any names picked out? Now you have to go shopping!!!!!

Congrats Newbie!

Froggy are you still thinking if the same name? I see it's gone from your signature!

Thanks ladies! I just said to dh that we need to go out this weekend and buy him something boyish. We've got one name that's ok and another possibility. Thank goodness we've got time to think.

Newbie- welcome to team blue!

Hope everyone is doing well! I have absolutely nothing exciting going on...

Ok that's a lie. We're recently in contract on a new house and having a gender reveal party in a couple weeks. Only we know so far and can't wait to spill the beans! Lol

Van, yes we are still keeping his name the same. I didn't realize that I took it out of my signature! I'll have to go back to add it.

Mrs green, congrats on the house, and how fun about the party!

Congrats on team blue Newbie!! That's so exciting!! Looks like our boys are just coming in a little later than the girls. ;)

DH is pretty sure that we have a boy in here, I'm thinking he might be right, but that's just a feeling no real reasons. As much as I really want a baby girl, I love the boy name we are leaning toward sooooo that's okay too. :) If it is a boy though we'll have to start thinking of a middle name soon because that's where we're stuck. :haha:

Angel we are also a bit stuck on a middle name! Although I'm now wondering about the first name too :haha:

I'm kind of lucky. I only need to think of one name since the naming convention here is set. 4 names, second name is dh's name, then his father's then the family name. Thank goodness I only need to come up with one!

I was surprised at how disappointed dh was when the doctor confirm a boy. I didn't know he wanted a girl so badly!

Newbie, my dh really wanted a girl too. I think he just pictured himself being a dad to a girl more often than a boy. Didn't change his excitement level though. He calls him "my man" and rubs my belly. I can't wait until he can hear us and we can start talking to him and playing him music. He already has his own Playlist!

Angel5000- your pain in lower abdomen that is localised is exactly what i feel, i do in general feel more uncomfortable in my tummy area. I have a appointment with midwife on Monday , so will ask her about it also x

I'm having the same pain in lower abdomen, it's more like a sore feeling instead of cramping.

Yay for team blue ally!!!! I think we are ahead!!!

I've had the sore feeling for weeks now. It painful and sore like I worked out my uterus lol doc said its normal and to get used to it. I guess I got it earlier than normal because my uterus was growing faster than normal.

My dh wanted a boy SO bad. He was really disappointed the day of our gender scan but thankfully now he seems to be getting used to a girl and is actually talking about her and even kind of smiles about it. He's even the one who came up with her first and middle name.

I get all kinds of little pains and twinges and stretches in my uterus and sometimes they feel similar to AF pains and it freaks me out-any kind of pain makes me hit the panic button but it's never been so bad that I can't function and hasn't come with spotting, usually just take it easy and drink plenty water. I've also noticed more round ligament pain in the past week or so.

Still can't believe we're getting so close to halfway and anatomy scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->