January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Congrats on team blue Ally!! Sounds like round ligament pain.

I'm definitely having a sore uterus feeling, like I've been working out! I mean, I have been working out but not those muscles :haha: Glad to hear it's normal. I didn't think to ask the doctor about it on Wednesday.

Hi Ladies, just popping in to see how everyone is doing! I've been trying to read along. Nothing is staying straight in my head right now, though! I've been pretty tired while in Florida. I'll do a more proper update once I get the chance to actually think. Right now I could really use some sleep!

Hi ladies. Hope your all keeping well. Not updated recently been manic at work. I work at a busy department at a hospital where i live and we are rediculously short staffed as usual. Today is my first day off and being really lazy my youngest is currently led next to me watching cbeebies.

As for movement i find this little one can have manic days and then quiet days by the look of it its quiet normal as they still have alot if room to move and change position.

AFM- i have my anatomy scan in 5 days im so excited but definate staying team yellow. Im thinking this little one is a girl i am carrying completely different this oregnancy is worse than when i carried my twin boys but we will have to wait until baby is here.

Great to here all the gender reveals how are we looking for boys vs girls now????

YaY Team Blue!!! My FH was so happy when he found out it was a boy. I was pretty convinced that it was a girl though. We have our confirmation scan for that on the 17th though.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for not giving a proper update. It's Friday and has been a hell of a week at work. We have a name set for the boy but, I may TRY and talk to FH about it because, I'm not in love. FH can be pretty selfish about it though so, who knows how the convo will go.

Any big plans for the weekend? I think we're taking our nieces to the movies tomorrow, nothing planned for Sunday.

im also just quickly passing, not much plans for weekend, need to do some work this weekend, and apart from that just cleaning and maybe a little shopping trip.

Angel5000- thanks :)

froggyfrog- haha yah for team blue ,im sure boys were outnumbered at some stage earlier. But main thing is we all have happy, healthy babies.

one quick question- i have a constant bloat, it never goes away but im starting to think it's got a bump in it too- how does one tell?!!? i would say it has started to feel harder, and even when i lie down, i still am sticking out, but not as much as when i am standing.
i mainly just feel fat haha, and try to wear loose clothes so i can hide it x

Hi everyone sorry not been in for couple days just been getting my head together and sorting myself out. Been so busy with the kids.. struggling a bit with all 4 of them completely on my own but managing.

Congrats to everyone finding out gender!

Only got a few mins so just a quick visit. Baby is moving loads now, and I can just about lightly feel it from outside if I'm lying down. It's lovely, she's kept me company whilst I've not been sleeping great last few nights, she's ever so active in the night lol

Will try get back on tonight!

Ally- my bloat was the same from like week 8-13ish and it slowly it's gotten a little bigger so I'm assuming my babies are taking over lol i would say by now it's your baby taking over!

Ana- glad baby girl is moving and totally understandable that you've been gone. Take all the time you need.

Ally - I'm sure some of it is bump! Mine is the same. I know I have a bump for sure but not entirely sure just how big it is because I'm so constantly bloated still! This is so frustrating because I remember last pregnancy my bloating problem went away around 12 weeks. Sure, I still bloated by the end of the day but I was not consta-bloat morning to night! This is so annoying. I find occasionally when I first wake up and am lying down I can see just the hard uterus sticking out so at least I know that part is bump!

ah cheers Literati_Love and mrs.green2015- nice to know i am not the only one with a bloat/bump haha.

Anababe- thinking of you and glad baby is nice and active to keep you company :)

I am starting a pregnancy yoga class tomorrow morn, really looking forward to it

hope you all have a great weekend xx

Anyone else suffer from anxiety? Before getting pregnant I used to get bad anxiety attacks and then I didn't have any for a whole year. When I found out I was pregnant I got one of the worst anxiety attacks I've ever experienced, today I had another one not as bad but now I'm cramping. Is this normal? I'm going to take a nap with my 2 yr old as I feel so tired after one hits :(

Anxiety sucks :( i feel a bit better after my nap.

I'm sorry to all the ladies who are struggling with anxiety! I struggled with anxiety and depression as well as several other issues as a teenager and into my early twenties, and my doctor brought it up at my first appt (not sure if she had my records or my GP made a note or what) and said to let her know if it was something I struggled with, as pregnancy hormones can mess with it. Maybe you all could mention it to your doctors if it gets to the point where you feel like you need extra help-nothing wrong with that.
Hope you all are having a peaceful stress-free weekend!

not really suffered anxiety but I do worry a lot sometimes about pregnancy, i sometimes think something bad has happened or baby is dead or what if something happens between now and the next scan... having my miscarriage last year has made me a worrier.
hope you are all having a relaxed weekend.

I had another little question- anyone experiencing bleeding gums? i get a little after brushing, but today i did yoga and after my gums bled a lot. It freaked me out. I invested in some floss, better toothbrush and toothpaste, and i will make dentist appointment next week. but just wondering if anyone else has advice or experience?

My anxiety is awful, it was before loosing a twin and now it's even worse. I keep worrying I will do something to loose the other twin too. I am grieving and hopeful at the same time. It's hard to be in both places. Hopefully 22 more weeks to go.

not really suffered anxiety but I do worry a lot sometimes about pregnancy, i sometimes think something bad has happened or baby is dead or what if something happens between now and the next scan... having my miscarriage last year has made me a worrier.
hope you are all having a relaxed weekend.

I had another little question- anyone experiencing bleeding gums? i get a little after brushing, but today i did yoga and after my gums bled a lot. It freaked me out. I invested in some floss, better toothbrush and toothpaste, and i will make dentist appointment next week. but just wondering if anyone else has advice or experience?

Everyday my guns bkeed after brushing im on aspirin so this i think is the main cause as well as pregnancy

I have the same fear, that something has happened and I'm so guarded about getting too excited until she's actually here. That seems to be normal and especially worse when you've had a miscarriage.

I've noticed My gums have been swollen and bleed easily when I brush my teeth, I read on the ovia app that almost half of pregnant women experience this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->