January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Lovely bump Shobbs :)

Hotbump- good luck for scan, please do update! :)

tweetybird818- glad scan went well and congrats on team blue! I'm team blue also :D x

Interview went pretty well - thanks to anyone who sent good wishes! I definitely flubbed one question, but I did well otherwise. Now to just wait. Turns out if I'm still in the running after this there will be a second interview, which I really didn't want to have to do. I've honestly never had to do a second interview for any job, and now with a baby belly that's just gonna be awkward. I think I managed to hide it yesterday pretty well, but if I have to go back a second time I don't think I can hide it again. Anyway, that's assuming I even get called for a second one.

I have to do an early gestational diabetes screening next week, ugh. I had GD with my first, so they test early in subsequent pregnancies. Even if I pass this screening then I'll have to do it again at 28 weeks. Yuck. I really want to pass this one because I don't want to have to check my blood sugar four times a day for over half of this pregnancy!!

Today is my birthday!! Dh got me a really nice new handbag! He has such great taste! We are leaving on a bit to go out of town for the baby and maternity expo and I'm really excited!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Congrats tweety! I think you made the boy to girl ratio even :)

Shobbs - super cute bump!

Slammerkin - hope everything goes well and that you get called back for a 2nd. I'm sure the 2nd will go fine.

So happy to hear of everyone's scans going well! Mine is in 2 weeks from today, 8/26! Can't wait to see baby girl since I haven't seen her since my 7 week scan!

Tweety- congrats on team blue!

Shobbs- cute bump and LO!!

Slammer- I've had quite a few job interviews and always feel like I do horrible because I'm so nervous beforehand and awkward, but it always works out. I hope you get called back for a second interview and then get the job!

Froggy- happy birthday!! How sweet of your Dh and have fun at the expo, I would love to go to one!

10 days until my appt and I've managed to calm down but I know I'll be a mess the whole morning before, but trying to remember there's nothing I can do now about the outcome and stressing doesn't help!

Hope everyone has a good, relaxing weekend!

Shobbs - I love your bump and your pics!! Plus, your bump makes me not feel like such a freak for being so huge! :haha: I keep feeling like I shouldn't be showing this much this "soon" but I'm glad I'm not the only one. LoL

Congrats on team blue tweety!!!

Awesome pics and bump shobbs!

Happy Birthday froggy, fellow Leo here. My birthday is Wednesday. Enjoy the expo!!!!

Shobbs - I love your bump and your pics!! Plus, your bump makes me not feel like such a freak for being so huge! :haha: I keep feeling like I shouldn't be showing this much this "soon" but I'm glad I'm not the only one. LoL

Oh I have always carried big hehe. Think it's something to do with the lack of stomach muscles I have to hold everything in beforehand.

This is my bump at 27 weeks when I was carrying twins :)

https://[URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20160812-160648.png.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20160812-160648.png[/URL]

Today is my birthday!! Dh got me a really nice new handbag! He has such great taste! We are leaving on a bit to go out of town for the baby and maternity expo and I'm really excited!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Happy birthday! Mine was Wednesday!

I had an appointment with the MFM this afternoon, my cervix is closed, everything looks good. Baby looks good, so no more meds and bed rest. I can go back to work whenever I am ready.

Danser - That's great news! Do you feel conflicted about going back to work?

Great news Danser!! I'm not sure I'd want to go back to work but I'm also not sure I'd want to stay home and constantly worry (because I would)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->