January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Welcome tryingagain! Congrats on the boy!

Ally, I had that one day where I had the twitches and bubble feeling and haven't really noticed anything in the 2-3 days since. I know she's moving because every single time I use the Doppler she moves around, used it just now and she was moving quite a bit. I'm assuming since this is my first and she still has room to move around it won't be stronger and more noticible for a little while. Just wish I could feel her kicking every day so I can put the Doppler away and not worry as much (hopefully)

Cheers ladies :) I'm just counting down till my scan and I can see my wee man again.

V rogers- I think a Doppler would worry me even more haha. I said to my DH that what I would love is my own ultrasound machine so I can just watch him moving about everyday hahaha. I need to learn to not worry so much xx

Welcome tryingagain3 :D

Ally - I wouldn't worry baby has still got lots of room. I feel movement everyday nit but sometimes it's very light sometimes she goes crazy lol

Midnight - Congrats on 20 weeks!

I'm really tired today, I can hardly move I just want to sleep. No motivation at all and I've got so much packing to do :-(

Ally - that is pretty normal not to feel consistent movement before 21ish weeks. Try not to worry!

Trying again - welcome here! I am close to you - January 24 is my due date. I'm expecting baby #2.

Ana - I know exactly how you feel because I am having that pretty much every day. :( it gets so tiring never having the energy or motivation to do anything - especially in the summer when there are so many fun things to do! I hope you get some extra rest and feel a bit more energetic soon. I know yesterday I slept in quite late AND had a nap, and today I feel slightly more human!

Tryingagain - Welcome!! Congratulations on a little man!

Ally - I'm the same! It would probably cause me more problems as well. I also want my own ultrasound machine.. I've looked at them, but I would never do it. I remember with my first I had very random spaced out movements till a ways past 20 weeks. I had an anterior placenta also.

Midnight - Congrats on being half way there!! Now the cascade of 20 weeks will start!

Ana - I'm always tired myself anymore. I started to get energy back but it's gone.

I'm ready to be home. I don't mind staying with my grandma but being gone over a week then back a few days and gone another 2 plus I work the next 2 days on 12 he shifts I need to just be home. I have things I need to get done and it isn't happening. Work should at least make the next two days go by fast then scan!! Can't believe I should know if this little one is a miss or mister in a couple of days!

I know it's a nightmare where there's so much needs doing. I've got a awful headache coming in now aswel, I think I'm just over tired. My 3 yr old was up at 4 am then back up at 6 am, I think all the packing and upcoming house move is unsettling him a bit. So doing to night wake ups then up with them all for breakfast at 6 is just killing me.

I'll be glad when we have moved and are all settled in new house.

Am I the only one who's still not bought anything for baby.. I'm really late with this one just keep saying I'll start next week and before I know it she's going to be here. I have nothing to pass down so literally starting from scratch with everything. Just can't believe we are all getting to half way there already!

I haven't bought anything but that'll change come Wednesday

I know it's a nightmare where there's so much needs doing. I've got a awful headache coming in now aswel, I think I'm just over tired. My 3 yr old was up at 4 am then back up at 6 am, I think all the packing and upcoming house move is unsettling him a bit. So doing to night wake ups then up with them all for breakfast at 6 is just killing me.

I'll be glad when we have moved and are all settled in new house.

Am I the only one who's still not bought anything for baby.. I'm really late with this one just keep saying I'll start next week and before I know it she's going to be here. I have nothing to pass down so literally starting from scratch with everything. Just can't believe we are all getting to half way there already!

I haven't bought anything either, and won't until after we hit 24 weeks.

I feel movement almost daily now I love it. I mostly get movement when I've had sugar or when I'm very hungry. It's not consistent enough for H to feel the movement yet.

I thought last week I was starting to feel baby, but then I haven't felt anything for days. I know this is normal (and Ally was just mentioning this) but it does make me a little nervous. I'm glad I've got my doppler because every time I freak out DH tells me to go check for HB and it's still there <3

Welcome TryingAgain! :)

Thanks ladies- glad to see movement is quite random and i'm not the only one. Wishing you all a lovely day/evening (depending on where in the world you are)

Angel5000- hopefully it wont be long till we feel more consistent movements. Pregnancy is so worrying isn't it, i feel like it's all i have done since i got my BFP!!
Anababe- i have only bought a little pair of shorts and 2 t shirts, and that was from excitement after my 16 week gender scan. Will wait till after next scan before i start buying stuff, but as my dh's family have already bought a whole bunch of stuff, i wanna look into the moses basket and car chair etc that we need to buy instead. xx

Ally- my Dh definitely regrets buying it for me! When I use it, it's literally about 10 seconds just to check that she's moving and hb sounds good then I'm good, but I can't wait until I'm feeling her move every day!

I have bought an outfit that was on sale at target, then have had TONS of outfits, our diaper bag, and a few other small things given by family members. I prefer to wait until after the 20 week scan to start buying anything myself

I haven't bought anything yet either. I think with my first I bought way more than I ever needed and spent a fortune. Being my 3rd I'm gonna hold out as long as I can.

Congrats on the boys, froggy and hot bump! Wow, hot bump - a 4th boy! :)

Ana - I haven't bought anything either but I won't need anything unless we have a boy. That is too bad you have to start from scratch this time, although it will probably be fun to shop once you get into it.

I been feeling baby for the past week or so. It's slowly getting a tad stronger. I feel him on average 2 times a day and it's usually when I've just eaten. I think because he's my third I'm finding it easier to feel him. Which I'm happy about as its my favourite part of pregnancy. I can't wait for it to get stronger and more often! I wouldn't worry if you aren't getting much movement though with my first I was hardly feeling anything at my 20week scan, with my daughter I could feel more earlier but I still think it was around 18 week I started feeling her. Give it another couple of weeks and you'll be able to see them moving haha.
I've not bought much.. I've got a few sleepsuits and babygrows, I've got my yummy mummy changing bag (my other half bought me as a gift) oh and some Dr Brown bottles that were on offer. But no big items until I have my 20 week scan! X

froggyfrog- beautiful pic :)

Hotbump- congrats!!! i feel like there are loads of boys expected now :D

I felt baby last night, quite strong too, could feel it from the outside and my DH managed to feel too. I loved it, can't wait till it's more regular and often. I noticed he was active after i ate loads of chocolate, so he must have been hyper.
Im 19 weeks tomorrow and scan next thurs, exciting times :)

This baby moves more than my others. Or maybe I feel it more as its my 4th? I feel the seatbelt being nudged when I am in the car

Congrats Hotbump!

So yesterday a random lady stopped me and asked to touch my bump. I didnt even think I looked pregnant! She said she was a healer and she will look after us. I was very taken aback lol no ones ever said anything like that to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->