January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Slammer - glad the interview went fairly well. I always mess up on a question or two! That is too bad you'll have to try to disguise your bump again for a second interview possibly.

froggy- happy birthday!

Danser - glad all is well and that you can go back to work (although I would probably be slightly disappointed about that part! Haha).

Shobbs - what a gorgeous baby bump. It looks so firm, too. Mine is all flabby and blobby.

Tweety - congrats on team blue. My daughter just turned 2 as well!

Great news Danser!! :) So glad that all is well!

AFM - Our scan is coming up next week and I'm getting excited. DH swears he doesn't care if it's a boy or a girl and since he's not your "traditional football/sports/rough housing boy" I guess it makes sense. :haha: He's sure though that it's going to be a boy, so is my sister and some of our friends.

A couple nights ago my sister and I were talking and she told me she had a dream my baby was a boy, which is crazy because the night she said she dreamt that, I had also dreamt it was a boy! :wacko: I'm going to be very surprised if it's not a boy at this point (even though I really do want a girl).

Great news danser and happy belated birthday

chitown28- my scan is day before yours I think, ahhh exciting, can't wait to see my baby boy.

Slammer - glad interview went well, all the best!

Midnight_Fairy- happy birthday to your eldest!

i'm off to yoga class in a couple of hours, then will probably go out for a little while, and chill tonight. Feeling quite moody, but not sure why, and emotional also. Just one of them days eh? hard being a woman sometimes?
on the other hand i have not had a sore head in days, and been much more productive, slept better and feel much better. I would forget i am pregnant if it wasn;'t for my belly!

I've had two dreams that it was a boy and one that it was a girl. I guess I'll know soon enough! Right now I'm getting ready to head to my great grandma's to keep an eye on her for the weekend. She's not doing too well. It's upsetting because I know one of the times she gets like this she's not going to bounce back. She use to be so strong and independent and it's hard to see her giving up. It must be hard for her though because she keeps losing people and my great grandpa passed away a few years ago due to cancer.

19 weeks today, next week is half way and 5 weeks til viability!!! It's so hot here I just want to stay inside in the AC, but we desperately need to go grocery shopping.

So glad all is ok danser.

And hope Grandma is ok too Ali Jo.

Am 20weeks tomorrow.

Exhausted today taking kids to see their dad. What a disaster. Cant wait to go home even if its a 6hr drive :(

Danser - I hate extreme heat. I could live in perfect fall weather all year. Congrats on 19 weeks! With being almost half way my eyes are set on viability as well. Makes it go faster by looking at checkpoints.

Angel - I was quite convinced my dd was a boy, and was very (pleasantly) surprised at my anatomy scan when I turned out to be wrong! I think I even dreamed about her being a boy as well.
This time I haven't dreamt about the baby at all...which makes me feel kind of bad! I am way more distracted this time having a toddler to chase around.

Hi ladies just want to introduce myself properly,
I'm pregnant with my third baby, I'm due 29th Jan (my oldest sons birthday) and I'm having a baby boy. I was on the Feb group but they changed my dates and as I have never got to my due date it's unlikely il end up been a Feb mummy. How is everyone? I'm looking forward to getting to know you all x

Welcome tryingagain. Congratulations on your pregnancy. This is my 3rd also I'm due 3/01. I have never got to due date before either

Hey all,

Congrats Midnight fairy on 20 weeks0 halfway now!!

And welcome Tryingagain3 :)

i have a question, I feel a little worried, i was starting to feel alot of bubbly feelings, which i assumed was baby. But last couple of days I haven't really felt anything. Everything i have read says that movement can be irregular until later as baby is small, and i have an anterior placenta also.

Also want to add yesterday and today i feel ever so slightly nauseous, and feeling a bit off. I never had any nausea in first tri..

But it does worry me, i can't help it. I had my 16 week midwife appt 6 days ago and we heard a nice strong heartbeat and i had scans at both 12 and 16 weeks which showed a nice active baby. My 20 week scan is in 11 days but that feels like ages away. Anyone have any advice or similar experiences?

I sometimes go a day with out nothing. I just think baby moves into a position where placenta masks tbe movement x

I have a posterior placenta and even over a week ago I would go all day with no movement. I even had my anatomy scan at 19 weeks and baby was moving and I didn't feel anything. Only the last couple of days movements have been getting stronger and more regular throughout the day bit if I'm on the move I can go all day without movement. Try not to worry baby still has lots of room to move

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->