January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

This baby moves more than my others. Or maybe I feel it more as its my 4th? I feel the seatbelt being nudged when I am in the car

Congrats Hotbump!

So yesterday a random lady stopped me and asked to touch my bump. I didnt even think I looked pregnant! She said she was a healer and she will look after us. I was very taken aback lol no ones ever said anything like that to me!

haha how random!!!!

Wow, lots of chit-chat since I was last on! Still not feeling regular movement here. Really want it to start soon! I have an appt on Thurs, so looking forward to hearing the heartbeat to make sure everything's ok, and then anatomy scan two weeks after that. I also have to do early GD screening at this week's appt, which I'm dreading failing.

I haven't bought anything. Need to know the sex first. I have everything I need if it's another girl, but would need a lot of clothes if it's a boy.

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Hot- Welcome to Team Blue! The boys were quiet but, I think now they're ahead lol.

Trying - Welcome!! Also congrats on team blue!

I haven't really felt any movement as of yet, then again I really don't know what I'm supposed to feel lol. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow so, getting a little anxious about it. I have an appt. on Wednesday, hoping everything is good and I'll get to see him. I also have my anatomy scan on the 29th. Can't believe we're all about halfway there. Time is flying!

My anxiety has been pretty high the past 2 days. I go back to work next Monday. I could not fall asleep last night I'm so tired today. Nap time soon.

Today I was brushing my teeth and out of the blue just started throwing up. It was so sudden I didn't have time to even get to the toilet from the sink. :nope:

I was lucky in 1st tri and didn't have a lot of MS, some nausea but nothing horrible and no vomiting. This just sucked. I spent 30 minutes throwing up everything in my system. Now I'm afraid to eat anything else and I'm supposed to go tutor a kid in an hour (I do private tutoring when we're on summer vacation). blah.

Angel in pregnancy brushing my teeth always makes me gag.. In the first tri there was quite a few times I didn't manage to get to the toilet and ended up throwing up in the sink (sorry tmi) but be more gentle next time x

That's the crazy part, I haven't gagged while brushing my teeth once. And I was almost done and was on my front teeth when it happened. So weird!

I also am struggling, more so at night, to brush my teeth without gagging! Hating it, I just do it quickly! Praying I won't need any fillings at the end of this pregnancy!!

angel- hope it was a one off... and that you are feeling better now

TTCBabyG2015- my movements are random and nothing regular, and honestly, sometimes i really can't tell whether it's digestion related :-k
im sure in a few weeks we will be feeling a lot more.

slammerkin- good luck for thurs...

im 19 weeks today and gor my scan next thurs. Counting down the days...
i still dont feel pregnant, mainly fat, as i now have a little bump sticking out but apart from that i feel pretty good. Not had any migraines or bad headaches for days (phew!)

x

Morning ladies, looking for some advice.

I started spotting a little bit yesterday, it was actually just a tint of pink mixed in with CM. I didn't worry too much because I've spotted before and doctor told me it was normal. This morning, I'm still spotting (even less than yesterday) but, now I have this pressure in my lower abdomen. It stops when I sit and rest. It's not that bad just more of a discomfort. I have an OB appointment tomorrow. Does this seem normal? I'm 18 weeks today.

Can you text a midwife? I text mine for similar and she called xx

I had to rearrange my 20wk scan. It was yesterday, but I couldnt make it due to move so I am seeing Midwife thursday and my scan is next week x

Can you text a midwife? I text mine for similar and she called xx

I had to rearrange my 20wk scan. It was yesterday, but I couldnt make it due to move so I am seeing Midwife thursday and my scan is next week x

I can always pop in to my OB's office, it's next door to my job lol.

TTC- I bled at 5 and 7 weeks after DTD but haven't experienced it since then so I did a little research (Google ha). I read just a couple things that spotting in second tri could be from; DTD, infection, or placental problems/premature labor. I have no experience with this and don't know much so don't take my word for it! I would definitely at least call your doctor or midwife and explain to them what's going on and see what they think, just to be on the safe side! I hope it settles down soon and is completely harmless!

Just saw a couple new posts popped up while I was typing. How convenient it's right next door haha, I would pop in just for reassurance!

V - I've been playing google doctor as well lol. It's so light and I've also asked a few of my mommy friends and they all say it's normal. I do think I'm still going to pop in after work though. I thought the second trimester was supposed to be less worry some lol.

TTC- My dh always tells me "put down the Google" because I always happen upon the worst stories haha. I'm glad it seems normal and that you're popping in after work, let us know how it goes :)

TTC - might as well go get checked out, at least to ease your mind. Bleeding in pregnancy is always so nerve-wracking. I spotted from weeks 4-8 and thankfully all seems good with baby as far as I know!

Ally - hooray for 19 weeks! We are like the same person, because I feel sporadic movements, no longer have headaches, and feel mainly fat with a little bump sticking out!

My scan was originally scheduled for Friday the 26th, but I called to see if they had anything else earlier this week, and got in for Tuesday the 23rd. Only 7 more days - I cannot wait. It has been soooooooooo long since I've seen baby girl when I was only 7 weeks along! Just hoping that everything looks okay. It's kind of a scary scan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->