• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

Any news on Andyymay nd Rboot's i know there due days have also been and gone. I have a feeling that there is going to be a week of new babys.

Haha, I couldn't get an induction booked for Thursday (my due date plus 12) because there were no spaces!! Apparently, a LOT of January babies just aren't budging :shrug: But I'm being induced Friday if needed (hopefully not!)

As for the sweep, no where near as bad as I imagined :D My MW seemed really awkward, which didn't help me, but she's always like that.
If you've ever had a sexual health check, where they open you up and swipe your cervix, the discomfort wasn't much more than that...
TMI - I think I may have leaked a bit of poo :blush: I was on a towel, and when I got up, there was a patch of light brownish stuff... BUT she used a white cream for lube, so I was thinking that it's possibly any dry blood mixed with that... I really don't know :haha:
It only happened less than an hour ago, and I feel a little bit odd, with very mild pains at the moment. But I'm definitely gonna try again on Monday if babe hasn't made an appearance.

I must say, I'm a bit annoyed that a lot of people I know were offered sweeps before they were a week overdue because I was told that this is the earliest they would try it :/

your plug is a mucusy brown color, it could have just been a piece of your plug hun

:dust:

Thanks Tanara (I can't believe you're still here)

I've had light spotting most of the day, so I'm assuming my cervix is actually opening up properly now :)

^ MORE good news!!! Maybe this next week we'll have some January babies popping out :happydance:

xoxox

I'm still about, nine days over xD I have my second sweep a lil' later today.

Unfortunately, my sister broke the laptop, so I can't update y'all as easily because I need to walk a mile to get to the library (good for labour though!)

Good luck with your sweep! Hope things get moving for you soon!

The last few days haven't been good for me' :| ive had a bad migraine and last night I was being sick all night :cry: I've had to have the day off college today which I really didn't want to do :( Also my iron levels are back low so i have to go back on the dreaded iron tablets which give me' stomach ache :| the midwife also said to me' that they won't let me' in the birthing pool if my iron levels are still low :cry: I'm so upset about that!!

Anyway I've been getting bad period cramps today and a couple of BH contractions which are quite intense! They're very irregular though.. I'm lay in a nice warm bath now trying to ease the cramps!

Any babies yet?! The suspense is killing me lol.

I keep expecting to come on one morning and see a flood of new posts introducing all your LO's.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

LauraBee have you had your LO yet??

:dust: January babies come on already!

So unless anyone has forgotten to update... we're already at 4 overdue Jan babies?! Possibly 5 tomorrow... and 6 the day after if no one starts popping. What on earth is it about Jan babies?! :haha: I REALLY hope it's not a trend....

xoxox

LOL these January babies are freaking stubborn.

I'm due tomorrow and still no signs so guess i'l be joining you overdue girls.. Come on january babies stop being so stubborn and get out, we hate waiting! :coffee:

I'm so disappointed to see Tanara still here. I'm now ten days over, still very few signs, I'm absolutely convinced I'll be induced :/

Why has everyone stopped giving birth!?!

HI....well i woke up at 4 this morning with really bad pains coming and going but by half 8 i was back in bed pain been coming and going all day...

I haven't hd a show or started loosing my plug :(

midwife appt on thursday but hopefully Baby girlwill be here soon.

Good luck to everyone.....

Who will be first ?!?!

I'm really hoping i get induced tomorrow, I'm so done.

I'm started to get anxious now. I really don't wanna be induced :cry:

I dont know how you two are still here :0 cant believe your little one's arnt her yet....Thats a longgggg time..Hopefully they here soon. I at midwife's tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->