• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

Oh my god.. I really thought someone would have popped by now!!! :dohh: Someone start the ball rolling for Jan babies!!! Haha we'll all end up having them on the same day at this rate XD Clearly all the babies are saying 'no chance, we're far too warm here thanks'

xoxox

I went to see the midwife today who booked me in for a sweep on tuesday :) she also told me that this will be the last time she see's me untill after baby girl is here. so im not really sure what will happen if my sweep dosen't work. She did tell me i will only be having one sweep :) fingers crossed it work's i dont want to be induced.

Come on jan baby's....

January babies are being very stubborn! I'm glad my LO is holding on though, I have exams on the 26th and 27th!

I have fourteen hours to labour naturally... Not gonna happen. Oh well,induction tomorrow. I don't really care anymore.

Anyone have Tanara on FB and know if she got induced?

I forgot to mention, my friend was due almost three weeks after me. She had her baby yesterday. I might not even have mine for a couple days after being induced.

I have fourteen hours to labour naturally... Not gonna happen. Oh well,induction tomorrow. I don't really care anymore.

Aww try not to get upset about it, you'll have your LO soon :) at least you know she's properly cooked!

I'm still here, updating my eviction thread.

You never knoww!! LO might decide to make a surprise appearance. Even if they don't, rest assured you'll have your little one soon now :happydance: Wooo we might be getting our first Jan baby born!

xoxox

So Andyymay had had our first jan baby... I'll see what I can find out and start updating :)

Tanara and Laurabee good luck :)

Hey i'm new and due on January 20th with a boy and a girl :)

Welcome aboard the January baby ship :haha: :wave:

And WOOHOOOO about AndyMay!! :happydance: Finally a January baby has started us off! Come on little ones!

I think I might be on the path to being overdue... He IS 1/5 engaged (written as 4/5ths in the book - never get the hang of that bit), but ONLY 1/5, and my midwife said since it's my second, they expect him to bob in and out of being engaged, so major bummer! I've been told to expect him at 2 weeks overdue (which would make him a feb baby :cry: lmao) and if he comes before it's a bonus :dohh: Silly boy! He's also back to back so I've got to sit in silly positions and sleep on one side to try and encourage him to turn. I'm now getting really restless to get him out.. 8 days to go and I want to meet him already!

My daughter was 11 days overdue, so midwife says he's either going to be JUST like her and be fasionably late and that's just the way my body does things, OR he'll come early and proove it was just because she was my first. Fingers crossed for the latter!!

xoxox

Hope he isnt a Feb baby.
I found out yday that i was only 4/5 engaged and this is my first :( not a good sign.

I know i'll end up being induced.

just updated with our first jan baby :)

Hopefully by monday Laurabee's and Tanara's LG's will be here :)

Me too!!! I want at least one of my kids to stay in the month they were due! :haha: Robyn was due July 24th and was born August 4th.

Do lots of walking, bounce on a birthing/exercise ball etc. Get that little one to wriggle down!

Fantastic news that the Jan babies have started, let's hope she's started the ball rolling and we'll have babies one after the other now in quick succession.

Good luck to Tanara and LauraBee :thumbup:

xoxox

YAY!!! Congratulations Tanara!!!! TWO Jan babies born!!!! :happydance: C'mon girls, keep popping them out :D

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->