January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

toothfairyDMD- I'm sorry about your loss, hun. <3 :hugs: I stopped charting my temps when I got my BFP. I've charted in pregnancy before and it didn't really tell me anything.

buny- no, I won't be getting a third draw. I secretly wish they would, but since I doubled in under 48, they don't see a need to do another. I guess I should be happy about that! Happy to see you will be getting an early ultrasound. Mine is next Friday and I'll be 6+6. Hoping to see/hear a little heart chugging away. With my mmc, we did see a heartbeat, but it was so small and slow she couldn't even pick up the sound (I was 8 weeks at that point and baby was only 6+1 so I knew it wasn't right). Once I HEAR a heartbeat finally, I think I will finally feel like I might actually get a baby to take home! Time cannot go by fast enough until then!

welcome toothfairy! Good luck with the moving. How far away is the new place?

Tomorrow is 5+0 for me. Going in for beta #2. Totally worried. I never have good luck with betas. I really hope this time is different and that everything looks amazing. Please keep me in your thoughts ladies. If I get an amazing number tomorrow, aybe I can finally relaxe a little.

TMI: I'm spotting again today. Have had spotting for 8 days straight now. It is driving me nuts and I wish it would stop for a day or two. I mean, it's not all day long or anything, but I don't like it being every day. Usually it's just one spot in the AM (red) and then pink tinted progesterone suppository leakage, but today and yesterday, there was a second spot in the PM. It's not much, but I still just don't like it. It's very likely due to the blood thinners, but with all the previous losses, I'm just scared something could be wrong.

kdmalk- requestatest.com is my go to for extra tests that my dr doesn't feel like running. :winkwink:

I think another test would just make me anxious at this point. Only a little over a week to go until my first appointment. I just have to make it until then. I can do this!!! (I think, lol)

Hopefully the spotting is just what you said. I bet your second beta will be great! I have never had good luck with betas either. Hopefully this is it for both of us!

Hi all. Looking to join in the convo too! My due date is January 9th. This will (fx) be #2 for us (DD turning 3 in June).

I just had a MC at about 5.5 weeks last month (ovulated literally 2 weeks after my MC started). I really relate to what a lot of you have said - even though I really do feel "more pregnant" this month as compared to last, every little cramp or pain makes me run to the bathroom worried.

Given that I got my positive pregnancy test less than 2 weeks after my quant hcg came back negative from my MC follow-up, had a quant hcg done last Thursday and going for a repeat tomorrow. Fx for a nice big number tomorrow (was 102 at 3w5d). But then no testing scheduled right now until an u/s around 11.5 weeks.

I have told a few people as even if I MCed again this month I would tell them that too. Really have been trying to make my MC less "taboo" and isolating.

Kdmalk - congratulations on your doubling beta. That's awesome.

Bunyhuny - it sounds like spotting could normal for you. I hope it goes away soon. Good luck for the second beta today.

Sammy - welcome and congratulations.
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.
Also good luck for your beta.

Afm - I went to the doctors today. She was wonderful and really took some time with me. We did antenatal blood sscreeningn testing. She didn't recommend hcg or a second as she said that hcg levels vary so much she thought it would just worry me. She's right.
I did go and sign up for an early scan. I have it next Thursday but I think I'll only be 5+2 then. I'm not sure how I feel about it as we won't be able to see much then and I'll just be worried. I told the lady on the desk but she said then I'll be 7 weeks according to my lmp and that's what she has to go by.

I have ordered some garden of life organic prenatals today too.

Welcome, Sammy! Good luck with your beta. First one sounds great!

Oh lovely DH. Don't tell your wife before she goes to bed that her boobs seems to feel a little smaller today. She will not sleep and will worry all night! (His morning response - "Maybe I am just getting used to them already I guess".)

Even though I am getting blood work done later today, prompted me to take a pregnancy test. Very dark and positive (nearly as dark as the control line). Last month my tests never got darker. So definitely feeling less anxious than last night:)

nothing much going on here, just twiddling thumbs until my first appointment :coffee:

Sammy - I'm glad your test was darker. It's such a relief seeing that.

Lock - I'm going to re read thw thread to see if I can find when your first appointment is but if I can't find ot...when is your first appointment.

I have 6 days until my first scan :)

Has anyone got their betas back?

I spoke to dh about doing the harmony test as it's expensive here and he's quite happy for me to do it.

I finally got today's beta result and I can finally breath a little easier. The spotting has continued, but hCG went from 466 at 11a on Monday to 2136 at 11a today (Thursday), so a 32 hour doubling time. This is the first time I've ever had good, rising betas. Thankful doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm just so relieved.

Great news buny! Off to a great start!

How is everyone feeling? With my DD I literally had "all day sickness" all 9 months (basically felt hung over all day). Thus far, some early afternoon nausea, but not bad.

Buny - congratulations :) I like your bunny photos. I love rabbits. I used to own rabbits that looked just like the ones in your photo.

Lock - 20th will be here before you know it :) though I swear these early days feel longer than the tww sometimes.

Sammy - sounds like my ms. I had hyperemis with dd and just all day all night bad ms with my mmc.
I'm hoping to get sick because my 8 week mc I had no sickness whatever. I usually get sick at 6 weeks.

I've had some random bouts of nausea, but that is about it for me. Other than the fact that my boobs feel like they have been crushed in a trash compactor. :haha:

I had basically zero nausea with my mmc. Levels never even reached 7000 by 8 weeks. I am on target to be well above that by now if I am doubling every 3 days (assuming it slows down above 1200 like I read). If it is still supposed to be doubling every two days, I'm a bit worried that I haven't been puking my guts up yet. I just keep hoping everything is going alright in there. Lol

Thanks thanks thanks! :happydance:

My OB wanted to check on the bleeding now since she said my hCG was high enough that we'd be able to see where the sac is, so she had them run a quick scan and DH and I got to see our little spot!!! Gesational sac measures 8mm, right on target, and you can see the yolk sac just starting to come into view. We are thrilled! <3 <3 <3

Didn't look like there was any bleeding near the sac, so we're guessing my cervix is annoyed by the hCG (and progesterone suppositories).

My OB always does a series of 3 betas, so my final draw will be on Monday!

11209650_361463927395985_5337107019105363763_n.jpg

Supposedly it slows again around 6000 and doubling time can take 4-5 days

And don't base hcg off symptoms - my second daughter I didn't find out I was pregnant til 6+2 and my hcg was over 20000 with her and I never had any symptoms besides very slight nausea that lasted two weeks. Symptoms are generally more dependent on progesterone levels, and even then you can have high progesterone and no symptoms and low progesterone and crazy symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->