January Due Dates

ale

Reaction score
Anyone else due in January? I'm due the 26th but I never make it past 37 weeks so maybe January 5 for me lol

January 3rd! It really isn't that far away anymore.

Im due on 13th :D not that far away at all!!!

\not prepared at all though, need to pull my finger out and get started lol

I'm also due on the 26 with a boy! Though my first boy was 10 days late so it may be a Feb baby lol. DD was on time though!

Jan 24 for me, so still 3 full months away. I had my dd right on my due date last time and am not expecting to go early.

January 6th, but my first two were 10 days and 2 weeks early, so my head thinks maybe December. Course, that probably means this one will go late!

4th January for me! DS was induced 2 weeks early as I had GD and I've got it again so there's a chance this one will be a December baby.

January 30th!
But I have a feeling this little guy might be early. Although my daughter was late, and late pregnancies run in my family, i cant shake the feeling that he will be early.
Maybe its the constant braxton hicks, his attempt at escaping through my bellybutton, and the fact hes measuring a week ahead.

Due Jan 11th with baby #3! I went 2 weeks early with my first but was induced with my second on my due date. Expecting to go late with this one, but mainly so I don't get my hopes up haha

24th for me. Although I am hoping to be a little bit earlier as my back is crippled already.

I'm feeling so big like I'm so miserable!! Can't breathe at night and I did wear my belt last night and it helped but geez!!

I'm feeling so big like I'm so miserable!! Can't breathe at night and I did wear my belt last night and it helped but geez!!

Sorry you're feeling so miserable! I have my days. I'm mostly just exhausted and trying to get myself to do anything is a complete and total joke. I'm getting small moments of energy now at least. For awhile I was really sick and sleeping even worse because of it causing me to be even more exhausted.

Anyone else due in January? I'm due the 26th but I never make it past 37 weeks so maybe January 5 for me lol
I could have written this myself I'm due Jan 27th never made it past 37 weeks with both my girls this one is a boy

Due 19th Jan but has to be ELCS so expecting her around the 13th xxx

Board hopping how exciting girls
This was me last year I was due January 7th he come on the 12th 3 days before my birthday it will fly by girls x
Good luck x

I'm certainly hitting the so big I'm uncomfortable now stage, I don't remember feeling like this with my first. I'm struggling a lot more this time. No idea how I'm going to get through another 10ish weeks!

I'm due on the 4th Jan, my DD was 10 days overdue though, so expecting to go over. Definitely slowing down a bit now and quite worried about just how big I will be come January, I feel massive already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->