January Due Dates

jellybean - I am having regular growth scans too. I had one at 28 weeks and I have them booked for 32 and 36 weeks too.
Good luck tomorrow :hugs:

Baby is growing well but is breech though the sonographer said there's plenty of time for him to turn.
I psyched myself up to talk to the consultant about delaying induction but as it got to the end of my appointment her phone rang. She answered it without saying anything and it was for someone else so she went to get them and the other person looked at me and the consultant said "don't worry we're done here" so as the random person took their phone call she ushered me out of the room. I tried to ask her about induction and she said something about 38-39 weeks, I tried to talk about my anxiety over that but she was dismissive and walked me out. I was pretty upset!

jellybean- make sure your concerns are heard, at the end of the day it is your body and baby. When will you see her next? make sure you tell her.

I had a growth scan at 27 weeks. I am still measuring 4/5cm under but consultant said I am a small lady so an average baby wouldnt be average for me so signed me back to MW. I hope I do not get sent back again.

No other complaints apart from heartburñ and sever braxton hicks, but I run around after 3 kids and lift far more than I should. By 9pm I cant move. Last night was bad as ALL 3 were playing up and being naughty! Early bedtimes tonight!

Really nervous having a baby so close to xmas!

Mw today. I dont think I have had lightening crotch ever lol?

jellybean- make sure your concerns are heard, at the end of the day it is your body and baby. When will you see her next? make sure you tell her.

Got my next appointment on 30th, I'm going to make sure she goes through my concerns with me. Really don't want to be told what to do and pushed out. DH will be with me for that one so having back up will help.

Jelly - That was rude! I've felt rushed out, but I never had any questions or concerns. They generally ask, but sometimes they can be quick to answer, too. If it helps I would make a list of concerns if you have more than one. Make sure they're actually addressed instead of just brushed off with a simple answer.

Midnight - You're lucky if you haven't! It basically feels like.. how to put it.. to me its like something just full on punched my cervix or stabbed me really. A sharp pain just goes right through it. It's so sudden and sharp.

Oh gosh that sounds bad. I get bad RLP but in stomach.

Led in sofa with hot water bottle x

Ladies I need advice!! So I know you are only supposed to take Tylenol during pregnancy but what if there is a special circumstance?? So Halloween I was a zombie and wore the white out contacts.. Well fast forward, the Damn contacts cause me to lose 2/3 of my cornea and I have been in excruciating pain!! I rather go through unmedicated labor than this.. I have been out of work, I have light sensitivity plus my face and everything hurts!!! Any ideas on other pain meds??

Ale - Oh gosh that sounds painful. Have you seen someone because of this? I'm assuming so since you said you lost 2/3rds. Honestly I can't give you any ideas on pain medication. There are other pain medications that aren't over the counter I know they will give sometimes. I got Norco once, but even then I only took one and refused to take more.

Are you on any type of eye drops? I don't know if constant eye drops would help sooth it or not. Does something cool over your eyes help reduce the pain?

Yea I did see the doctor, the only eye drops they have me on is some antibiotics that burn like hell.. I did find that my colostrum helped the burn and irritation but I do have Norco and stuff like that at home but I didn't know if in could take it. I called my obgyn and of course they were,closed because they close early on Fridays ughh

I was going to suggest colostrum on it if you were producing any, good call!
Is there a 24 hour pharmacy near you where you could speak to a pharmacist for advice? I know in the UK some pregnant women are prescribed codine for pain, but obviously guidelines are different in different countries. Hope it heals up soon!

Well, I was given Norco during my second trimester with my first. I think it would be more of an issue if it was long term. Do you have a first nurse or anything you can call?

Hi ladies, I'm due 29th Jan that's that's my eldests birthday! Although I was early with my other 2 (only by a week and then 3 days) but hoping for the same this time. And I'm having a little boy! X

I've had codeine as well. With an awful cough I had.

Hi Tryingagain! Been awhile since I've seen from you! How are things?

i just noticed this thread- now there are two january due dates one... would it not be easier for everyone to use the one?

im due jan10th xx

Ally - Ha, yeah probably.. I don't think everyone likes to go to the groups and discussions, though. I would have maybe made one over here once we got close to January for labor watching purposes.

If anyone wants to join Baby Bears feel free! Just click here! I'll update the front for anyone new. Promise we don't bite, well I guess I can at least say that for myself. :haha:

i just noticed this thread- now there are two january due dates one... would it not be easier for everyone to use the one?

im due jan10th xx

I looked and didn't see a January one that's why I created it.. And I just saw my mistake... I thought this was posted on the third trimester thing not here

But anyway ladies I was given a bandage contact and dilated my eye.. Everything was ok for a couples of hours. Now it's back to burning like hell.. Colostrum isn't even helping much anymore!! This is making my insomnia so much worse..l

It was in third tri. It got moved.. have to wait till closer to our month probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->